Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

It is true that ignorance is the first enemy in our use of encryption, so if we do not have any experience we cannot achieve any profits from this field so we must work to increase our knowledge and benefit from information in the forums to start gaining good experience and to start earning

57 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right, don't be afraid to try new things or learn something new. 

When you're afraid of learning something then you can't easily achieve success. 

Much better to risk and try sometimes, always remember this. 

Yes, fear of everything new is bad for some people. Without risk, we will not be able to earn money and will not be able to experience new things in our lives.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 2

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, fear of everything new is bad for some people. Without risk, we will not be able to earn money and will not be able to experience new things in our lives.

Fear is more bad, that is what most people do not know, it couples with good knowledge, it will not let someone to be greedy and be careful and start good and use little amount to start. The fear will be reducing gradually if the person is profiting from the few firtlst trade

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

45 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Fear is more bad, that is what most people do not know, it couples with good knowledge, it will not let someone to be greedy and be careful and start good and use little amount to start. The fear will be reducing gradually if the person is profiting from the few firtlst trade

Yes, I agree with you, and I was initially afraid to work in cryptocurrencies, but I took a risk and started working and now I am making money from that.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

for example, if you lose a trade and you are ignorant and don't want to learn what mistakes you made you will keep losing again and again

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

1 hour ago, ETheHedgehog said:

for example, if you lose a trade and you are ignorant and don't want to learn what mistakes you made you will keep losing again and again

Even, it will result to panic, the fear will let the person to continue losing an this can result to depression. The best is not to be ignorant at all. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you. Now many people enter in crypto world specially in trading haveing no knowledge of trading. And they lost their assets in it. I will suggest first improve yourself, learn about it and then start. 

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes, ignorance is the greatest enemy of man, not here in the forum or in cryptocurrencies only, but in all areas of life, without knowing you cannot do anything and you cannot advance in life. When I first met Bitcoin I didn't know anything about it but decided to learn and started researching and learning about everything related to Bitcoin until I got to know it well. The situation at the beginning was more difficult and the sources were few, but now the situation is completely different and there are a lot of sources and new members should make great use of this forum to develop their knowledge.

Cryptocurrency is contemporary industry and it includes a lot of new technologies, so if you don`t have any knowledge about crypto it`s impossible to use this technology and earn money here 

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Indeed, my friend is knowledge, light and ignorance is dark. I certainly agree with you
We must invest a large part of our time in learning and developing our skills and information to be successful people in life

• -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

I think that providing accurate information fights ignorance and helps everyone to take correct decisions. A better informed society as the one in Cryptotalk will have better results for the forum, and for the rest of the members. When something good happens to everyone it always reflects back to the individual aswell. Hoping that everyone will be positive on this and be willing to share his valuable knowledge and this is what I'm trying to do as well.

34 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I think that providing accurate information fights ignorance and helps everyone to take correct decisions. A better informed society as the one in Cryptotalk will have better results for the forum, and for the rest of the members. When something good happens to everyone it always reflects back to the individual aswell. Hoping that everyone will be positive on this and be willing to share his valuable knowledge and this is what I'm trying to do as well.

You are as well doing your best to make sure you contribute and I am happy to meet you and the teams are happy having you in this forum because you are doing good that is why you are still available on the forum you haven't break any rule or violated any of it. You are welcome 

I worked for several years in the field of cryptocurrencies before starting work on the forum here and I am lucky that I chose cryptocurrencies It is a new culture and modern technology and I agree with you that you must learn before starting here so that the information exchanged between members is of interest

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would like to give a like but i reach my daily limit, the ignorance is really our ennemie and we need to fight it as you say,to know more and read and read to collect knowledge ,I never ignore any good topic even it's long i read it all to know more,that;s why we need more members with a high level of knowledge as you say

• +2 2
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

That's right and you will afraid of trying something new again. 

My advice just learn from your mistake and make it an inspiration for you to continue and pursue the success you want. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are very right and I very much agree with you we must study daily this very extensive world of cryptocurrencies it is very important to be learning something every day and for that we have this forum that allows us to learn a lot every day 

Yes my friend the knowledge must be in every thing in our life not just in cryptocurrency all types of life this is the true thing

On 5/16/2020 at 8:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write

I think if a newbie with no knowledge about cryptocurrency view this forum a learning rather than earning platform, there won't be any need to create topics or comments on topics they are ignorant about. The forum can actually help a beginner to be a professional in cryptocurrency by reading and meeting full-time professionals, that's what a forum really is, earning in a forum is an added advantage and should be viewed as that. 

• +1 3
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Quite long post but really crucial to get started in the crypto world. As a beginner, I lost amounts due to my ignorance. I sent funds to the wrong address so often that was also due to my ignorance. After several mistakes, I am correcting myself to get the things done correctly. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Well, this is actually true mate, as of now, there had many scammers and hackers here in cryptocurrency world and if there are some strangers trying to convince us, just ignored them to avoid being scammed, happy posting everyone.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

12 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is actually true mate, as of now, there had many scammers and hackers here in cryptocurrency world and if there are some strangers trying to convince us, just ignored them to avoid being scammed, happy posting everyone.

Yes in cryptocurrency if you are not wise and smart then you are likely to be scammed, hacked from there you will be wise next time. I advice we should always make research of a project we are interested in it make sure it has a good history at previous years.

Yes I really agree with you, we must seek and gather information about crypto because if you did not have enough knowledge about crypto you cannot share your thoughts to the fullest in other people.

• -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

You are right but ignorance is the greatest enemy of success and knowledge is the basis of everything and without knowledge we cannot reach anywhere and we will not be able to get money and as you said this forum needs people who have knowledge

• +1 1