Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

In this world of crypto, ignorance charges huge bills. I know that we intend to enter here we have to know that there is no room in us for such ignorance. as learning gives you vision, ignorance leaves you blind forever. That is why Cryptotalk is so important, its mission is to bring knowledge to all corners of the earth. and help entrepreneurs who want to do things well. Let us also help everyone who by mistake still feels ignorant, we will have a great reward when in the future those people are successful. let us not tire of studying and learning, as of helping others in this sense.

Gathering knowledge will never fail anyone in life and it will lead towards the success of life. But sometimes people ignore a lot of posts and it shouldn't be done. Because if anyone does this then it will actually harm their storage of knowledge. So never ignore anything because you can find even a tiny bit of information in any post. 

a very big enemy, not to study cryptocurrency now, the same as ignoring the Internet in 2000, this is the future without doubt, and those who now enter this space will feel very good in the foreseeable future.

On 5/16/2020 at 8:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

"ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it"

Critical ingnorant is darkness in almost every thing there is no prosper achievement when one is in deep of ingnorant. Crypto deserve not to be illiterate because you are achieve nothing therefore ready to fight against ingnorant

We must try to avoid being ignorant if we are interested to make good money in Crypto market. Ignorance cause lack of market analysis and also we won't be interested in learning and getting knowledge or expand our current understanding. That's why we must be attentive for learning new skills in our field we are choosing. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, I agree. Ignorance is our enemy and it's the sign of lack of knowledge and laziness. Especially in the field of trading we should learn first and practice on demo accounts. 

Learning new information always leads to improvement and progress. As in every subject, the acquisition of up-to-date information and its use are very important in the cryptocurrency world.

When you ignore serious issues regarding cryptocurrency you are absolutely in dark web. If you ignore serious matter you may lose your wealth within a second 

As I have already commented in a couple of posts, misinformation and daring will make you lose a lot of money in this business, it is clear that you must first know what you are playing and there´s no other way than giving some time to learn about it

I never regretted that I started dealing with cryptocurrencies. It made me a decent amount of money. I believe that it is still possible to make huge amounts of money in the cryptocurrency sphere. Don't miss your chance people to hop in this train.

Absolutely true my friend, without knowledge we are nothing in life and we will be nothing in this world of cryptomonies because it is not an easy subject, it is very technical and you need to study a lot, every day new projects and things come out that also force us to keep learning and this is necessary if we want to progress. Thanks to the people of this forum for sharing their knowledge.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

I agree with you friend, for me cryptotalk is the best page to learn about this world of cryptocurrencies, I think that blockchain technology is the most important innovation after the internet and being outdated or ignorant on this subject will make you lose great opportunities to generate  riches, so if you are a beginner I recommend you register in this forum so that you can learn and at the same time you start earning your first satochis.

2 hours ago, DBather said:

It is true that entering this world without basic knowledge will lead you to ruin instead of helping you, we must know this world very well, especially in the area in which we will specialize, without a good guide we would only be wasting our effort, money and weather

Of course, friend, the best thing is to find yourself a mentor since if you put your knowledge into practice it will be much better, but if you are a beginner, starting by acquiring knowledge in this forum is the best way since they pay you for publications that have value for other members,  and that will force you to study this crypto world.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

Exactamente, el desconocimiento muchas veces nos hace tomar decisiones equivocadas de las que luego podemos arrepentirnos, incluso podemos dejar el mundo de las criptomonedas, debemos continuar pase lo que pase.

They have to know the world of cryptocurrencies very well so that they start working it is not overnight that they are going to invest without knowing where they are standing

On 5/16/2020 at 3:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

I always tell my referrals that if they do not previously have a university career in systems engineering, computing, electronics, algorithms, programming, telecommunications, digital circuits, etc.; then if you don't know about these things, even if you don't know much about math then you will fail in cryptocurrencies or you will simply learn from these topics very slowly and it will be difficult for you to make big profits.

This may be because if you are ignorant you will lose all your investment quickly and it may be that you ignore the cryptocurrency market and its fluctuations and you will have to trade some currencies and lose your balance very quickly.

Definitely ignorance is our worst enemy, we must fight together as you say. This is a very important issue on which we must focus if we want to grow as people and fulfill our dreams in life, since without knowledge we are nothing in society, this forum has people with very good knowledge and we must thank them that they share it, It is up to us to take advantage of this tool that gives us life and to fight, my friend.

Totally agree, ignorance in cryptos is our enemy, and it pays at a loss, it is very important to be informed and learn permanently, this will open the horizon to new proposals and to be attentive to different alternatives that can be very profitable, apart from that , knowledge warns us against possible scams

Ignorance in the world of cryptocurrencies can always be avoided by researching the internet. There is a lot of material about this business, the fear of having losses will always be an enemy. To start in this business you always need courage. You also have to know how to recognize the mistakes we make in transactions.

Ignorance is our enemy everywhere, in everyday life being ignorant of a subject can make us make very costly mistakes that can lead to many losses, it is important to fight it and as the phrase says, fight, but you have to do it daily now every so often to try to maximize our wisdom to have the greatest possible benefit and the ability to face the challenges that are presented to us.
Study and learning is essential in the human being, this leads us to have an experience based on the opportunity to be attentive to everything that happens and the possibility of knowing what to do at a certain time.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

A good explanation  about the  importance  of ignorance  in crypto trading . Crypto trading  is not a game  and  please enter  this path after providing the  necessary  information . CryptoTalk is really  a useful area  where we can  learn about  crypto coins . CryptoTalk offers  us the  opportunity  to easily  ask the  questions   we have in  mind. Beginners please  do not start  a business  without  knowledge . 

Knowledge is the key to success, if you do not have good knowledge of this cryptographic world that is very extensive, you run the risk of falling for the fraud, and losing your money, that is why it is very important to inquire with respect to each website.

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is the biggest enemy to progressive income and an enemy that only leads you to poverty and oblivion rather learn new things and be involved in forums like cryptotalk where you can learn and earn.

Hello friend, you are right, knowledge is everything in our lives and we have to give everything in our power to achieve more knowledge every day, I am a little new in this World of Cryptocurrencies and in the little time I have and learned from people and especially here in the cryptotalk forum I thank all this great cryptotalk family