Which Forum Features Do you Like + - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Which Forum Features Do you Like +

Some of the features I admire about cryptotalk consist reputations it's then improving the activeness of members the saving content feature in the process of typing post to submit the warning points and banning features to correct members from wrong doing.

The forum features that I like the most are private chat and reaction. They are really good which makes me to enjoy the forum more. I learned from different members from the forum and also rate posts and comments that are good in the forum. 

There are many features in this forum which are interesting but you make these features more interesting by creating GIF from short vedio. No doubt that this form is going well and administrator are very active

According to me, I like all the features of Cryptotalk. Giving reaction according to their posts, quote them for asking someone direct to the person and also using the @ sign. Searchbox is also very useful feature of the forum that is used for searching someone, some topics, and some questions. It is also can be used to check the topic is already posted or not.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Too many options without results is no longer necessary ,i thought this will go with xenforo ,byt ud really good for everything . because that affect on reputation. 

There are many features in this forum which are interesting but i learned from different members from the forum and also rate posts and comments that are good in the forum .so that i won't keep repetition of replay made to one topic .

There are many new features in the Crypto platform, they are wonderful and very successful, the administration works correctly and beautifully to ensure a remarkable development in the Crypto platform

I think, every platform is good for everyone because everyone nowadays knowing about anything which is available ath this world. So if you don't have a knowledge about any forms so you can't select. You can select other forum instead of this. So this is your choice you can select which forum but you can select those forum which have a knowledge. Thanks

• +4 1

You can sort the post in each section and Its makes searching for fresh thread easier here in the forum. That feature is something that other forums doesn't have and I really like looking for fresh threads. 

The quote selection is the best feature, we can just select the part from the post or reply that we want to quote and give our reply only to this part, but this should be done, without excluding a big part of the sentence and just focusing on a few words as this creates problems.

I loved everything starting from quoting someone and ending with the payment system but the thing i still dunno is how to fit any pic in the profile pic place i can't put any pic and i dunno why 

There are lots of Forum in crypto talk. Each are different from others. I love to work this forum and beginner forum. Because after starting work here though i explore all the forum but maximum time i spend on this forum and beginner forum.       

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I think the forum has many advantages, including payment for each post, ease of use, important topics presented by members, good reputation, and features within each section, and I hope that it will develop day after day.

• +2 1

The only feature that I like is we also paid on the behalf of positive ratings that we received on our posts it's best for all of us because on this base we all can create more useful and best posts and all of us submitting good posts we all for course created good topics and in this course we resarch more and created unique topics. 

The main I thing which I like bout this forum is that it really easy to use and any one newbies can browse and learn from this website very fast. I am saying this because there are other websites like this called bitcoin talk but it is a bit out dated and hard to use and learners would find it hard to use. So as compared to those it is really to use. Also the payment system in crypto talk is really fast and efficient and everyone can withdraw their earned currencies safely. The other thing I like is that everyone are very friendly and also they will help us in any way if we want.

The feature of the forum that I like the most is the answers and comments can be made by clicking on the next and the arrows, it is very easy to use and very helpful to me.  Students from different colleges and schools will be able to earn money and learn English by working here.  Thanks

On 10/19/2019 at 11:16 PM, xBDT Script said:

I really donot have much interest in your post but I am wondering how did you create this GIF from the screen cast. I would be more then happy if you tech me the method 😃

By the way I like the mention thing of the forum. Instant notification helps to find and answer someone easily.

Good response and actually am with you because am still confuse on how did he create such a kind of GIF like this from the screen cast and am much more interested in knowing the method he used in doing it

Your favourite function is the quote function and I like every feature of the forum. But the most function which I like is the hot section because the hot function is the best fiction. If our post is useful then our post goes to hot section.

The forum's features are great, which is what attracted many members to register in this forum, as it has high credibility, security, good payment system and special arrangements.

I would like to see more options for liking a post. But then again this isn't Facebook and I don't want it to be so you can leave it alone as far as I'm concerned.this forum could be even higher.everyone is in a hurry to win so no time to say hello hi! and you talk about robots.

Because they gave us good earning and knowledge.There are lot of features on the forum which like, special the payment per post,fast support feature, warning points and everything on this forum is perfect,i never face any single problem on this forum.

• +3 1

Everything is good and interesting in this forum but I like its rule and regulations because it has strict rules and regulations which makes every user serious in their work and all members in this forum make useful post. A good forum always having strict rules and regulations.

Of course, many features I like are payments per post, competing for most positions, 1 BTC, fame system, ranking system and many other features that I like in this great forum.

Dealing with the forum is as easy as in this forum, that it does not need much experience to participate in it, and this is what distinguishes Cryptotalk from other similar forums, that it contains several sections and a large number of members so that there are many views and discussions that may benefit others