Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19 - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19

Blockchain technology remains a game-changer in the use of encrypted open-source ledger in the processing of data. In its own right, it came as a disruptive technology that is now gradually being embraced by technology-dependent and futuristic firms worldwide. With the outbreak of the coronavirus disease in late 2019, many blockchain-based firms have launched innovative ways to make a difference in this global medical upset. Just a few of the application of blockchain technology in the fight against coronavirus.

in past days, we face many problems due to corona virus  every business are forced to shut down for a small period of time . every person from every country have to face some difficulties but now everybody is healed up from past situations same like that bitcoin scenario is also relatable when corona is on fire btc rate falls down but slowly and slowly it recovers so i can surely say that bitcoin is healed from covid 19 

But what is gonna be wit the price when we will have second wave of pandemia and self-isolation? I'm sure about second wave

Everyone has moved towards the Bitcoin currency in the era of the Covid 19 Corona virus, and for this reason the price of Bitcoin and the rest of other electronic currencies has increased. Even the owners of companies and shops have moved towards the Internet world and have become remote management of their companies' affairs.

Now that many countries are returning to normal, the price of bitcoin is rising again after the impact suffered by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Its price is expected to soon reach a value of 12,000 US dollars. Currently bitcoin is touching a value of 11,000 US dollars in the market.

You can see that at the beginning of the quarantine it affected a bit and it was not only bitcoin but the market in general, but a few months later bitcoin was already recovered and even reached a very good price in mid-July, and for now it is still good. It seems that the covid could not with bitcoin, it continues to stay up and rise little by little

Of course, if it has increased since many people have entered this world of crypto, seeking to protect their money from a possible loss, as has happened in all of Latin America, the internet increased its volume, many people who used their time to work, now occupy on your computer and cell phones, surely a lot on btc

Bitcoin as an asset just won and became stronger because of the coronavirus, since now BTC has become more appreciated and its importance and versatility are recognized more, even by those who before the pandemic neglected it or did not take it seriously. Financial flows thanks to the coronavirus flowed more to Bitcoin and gave it support. 

I think the same as your publication, the covid 19 in the crypto world, has wreaked a lot of damage with the prices of all cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin, which has suffered great drops in value but today it can be seen that it has been recovering from the fall going up

As the entire economy suffered its highs and lows during this pandemic era that hit everyone, bitcoin was no exception, yet it still has life ahead of it, there are good investors willing to keep working and injecting their money. There are good generation of young people interested in continuing to learn about bitcoin who is the tip of all cryptocurrencies.

I sincerely doubt that the bitcoin has a drop in price as huge as it had some months ago, even though it is reluctant to overcome the 12k barrier... I think it's going to the moon from now on.

As we can see, the price of bitcoin in connection with the covid dropped sharply, and that was the problem! But this is not only a phenomenon for cryptocurrencies, the price has also fallen for all businesses in the global economy as a whole. So we don't have to worry! After all, after a while, the price will rise, and generally go to a high plus!

• +4 1

On 5/11/2020 at 2:12 PM, magd said:

The effect of this virus was great on the cryptocurrencies and on the world as well, but now the price has crossed the dangerous stage that is affected by the price and all the fluctuations that we are witnessing during this period are due to half and not due to the virus

Yes it's a good news for the users that Bitcoin is working again in the market after a long period of the crisis of the covid _ 19. At that time it's price was the 4000$  and now it is turning up as it working. Amny of the user are most attractive to deals with the Bitcoin and earned a handsome amount . And now crypto market is recovered totally. And in the upcoming I don't think that  Bitcoin will turns down.

Yes we can be hopeful but still we need to wait and see what's going to happen. finding a vaccine can help a lot but world needs time to recover from this and it's not that easy.

don't worry about crypto market , it will find his way like before....

that is true because there are many people who lost their jobs, so bitcoin gave them another chance to believe in their finances.

Right now the value of Bitcoins is at its peak. It is more than 13 thousand dollars already. I guess it is going to reach 20 thousand dollars by the end of this year. so I request all the users to hold on to your Bitcoin so that you could sell it off at a higher price by the end of this year.

The last period seemed to be a competition between COVID-19 and the halving Bitcoin event, and it seems that Bitcoin has won in the end due to its increasing scarcity while we are heading to a bull market again, such as 2017.

• +3 1

Yes it is recover very fastly.  Bitcoin has reached near about 16000 dollars which is so good news. During covid19 it reached less than 5000 dollars because mostly country stop its trading during explosion of virus but now 30% situation has been control and bitcoin is rising gradually. 

The market has collapsed greatly due to the virus, and there is fear of a new decline due to the entry of the winter season, which will strengthen the virus, which will cause a new wave, and I think it will be an upward not a fall.

This is true, my friend, because of Corona , quarantine, and sitting at home for a long time, most people have turned to digital currencies to work and gain some profits, which increased the demand for Bitcoin and its price increased dramatically

I expect a continuous increase in Bitcoin prices, then stability

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That's a good expression. But I think that the Covid-19 epidemic has proven the power of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in a big way, and Bitcoin has come out of this crisis better than before. It has been used as an asset to hedge against losses caused by the economic recession caused by the epidemic.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I do not agree with you, my friend, as in the third month at the start of Covid-19, the value of Bitcoin decreased from 12 thousand to 3 thousand dollars and the losses were great for investors, but now the situation has returned to normal and I do not think it will return to affect Bitcoin

In the first months of the spread of Corona, Bitcoin fell, as well as other cryptocurrencies, then it recovered, rose slightly, and returned to decline again and fluctuated, and I now expect it to explode and explode in half after all this decline and recession

On 5/11/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sapphire444 said:

now bitcoin is in good condition, i mean now its prices are risen good, who think, COVID 19 can not do anything more of bitcoin.

share your comments and like please.

Covid-19 has helped in improving the condition of bitcoin. Bitcoin has succeeded to attract so many new members.  Due to the demand and supply of bitcoin its value has increased upto $18000. It's really good thing that now people are aware of its importance and they are motivated towards earning it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1