What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

Shoping with cryptocurrencies will be very awesome. But I think ones fiat money will be converted to cryptocurrency in order to purchase an item with cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, dash, ethereum and litecoin will be good for such transactions. 

On 5/10/2020 at 9:23 AM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

Yes friend, the price of bitcoin is very volatile but I do not think that paying with it will bring problems, anyway when you buy something with it you will send the equivalent in satoshis to like this the change at that time, I think it would even be better Well, it would avoid the commission of taking it to fiat money and the one that charges you the card in which you put it...

Considering that bitcoin is a digital currency, it's more rare for actual stores to accept it as a payment method. ... You can use bitcoin to buy a gift card and then shop at those retailers or another one of the 200-some that they work with, including giants like Nike, Target and Starbucks.

• +5 1

So why do you collect Bitcoin,
Bitcoin is a currency, so it makes sense to use it to pay for services and products.
For the given example, if you want to exchange what you want from Bitcoin to a dollar or another currency and then make the purchase, it is the same thing if you pay with Bitcoin.
Perhaps you mean not to use Bitcoin to pay when the price is moving tremendously, but if the price is moving in a sideways range, you may be using Bitcoin to pay, but nevertheless we will not know when Bitcoin moves to new record prices.

• +5 1

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 AM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

I think it is fortunate and of course also to have to show off a new way of shopping on the streets that would be using blockchains and this would be something great that one day it is common to be done.

• +2 1

Speaking of the present, Bitcoin is now traded in many shopping centers because we can now trade the digital currency of wise people. This is a big advantage for us.Hopefully we can trade with Bitcoin in all cases. It will be possible soon.

I also think that buying products with bitcoin is a difficult task since it is very volatile, therefore I believe that this will not be a generalized notion for what I have commented, bitcoin is very volatile
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Find products for sale online one common use for Bitcoin is making purchases online. There are  hundreds of online shops and retailers that accept Bitcoin. Using a search engine like to spendabit you can search through millions of products, all available for purchase in Bitcoins.

Good point of view I strongly agree with you. In the market you prefer to use those type of currency that is stable and it's price is fixed and every where accepted but in the future the bitcoin will be stable and accepted every where in the world. 

Yes you are right, but the services or products are not priced by bitcoin, they will be priced in dollars, and then the dollar will be converted into Satoshi and the price will be updated at every moment

It would be excellent for the community to achieve massive adoption of crypto, to buy things I would prefer to use LTC, DOGE or some crypto that has very low commissions

I suppose that shopping with bitcoin is honestly the top object to act in cryptocurrencies as you will declare change that you earned and you will not be harassed for the reason that you be able to not discussion it any longer to absolutely change but you tin help it unswervingly. 

Bitcoin is highly demanded currency in world.  In future it will lead all currency.  Bitcoin is one kinds of assets. Shopping with bitcoin is totally safe.  Because  only seller and buyer only know about it.  It also hassle free.  That's why its user increasing day by day. 

Hello mate I think I will use my bitcoin to invest with it when the price of BTC fall I will use mine to invest to earn huge amount of money, the demand and supply of the market depends on how the market value turn out to be 

• +1 1

I don’t think it will be great for all of us. Cause bitcoin price always pumped up. It’s not constant coin. So if we try to shopping by it so this value will be decrease. So it won't be good way for use bitcoin.

Hey bitcoin is also digital currency so it doesn't matter to me if I use bitcoin to pay. If you don't like to use bitcoin then use cash. Seems bitcoin for you is a pure investment but to me bitcoin is a digital currency and also an investment.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Shopping through bitcoin is a great idea becasue the BTC payment system is so much secure and good for us and we can easily send our money to that online site and there is not our record show in that site.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello, my friend. I also think that buying with Bitcoin is not very good, because it's a very volatile currency and sometimes the commissions are very high, so it's not profitable to buy cheap products.
But I'm in favor of buying with crypto, but with a currency that is not so volatile and charges little commission for each transaction.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Shopping with bitcoin makes me feel special because I have this wonderful cryptocurrency that is not easy to get and I have several times purchased apps and paid with bitcoin this was great

Bitcoin is a very good coin.  With these coins you can make a lot of profit by investing and trading.  However, I am not willing to make any purchases with Bitcoin.  Because many markets accept bitcoin but they don't charge much.  But I don't know if that's right.  However, I prefer to invest and trade with Bitcoin. So I do not agree to shop with Bitcoin.

This is true, but in return it can be said what if the opposite happens, that is, what if you bought something online at 200$ and the price of Bitcoin was 9,000$ and then the bitcoin price dropped to 6,000$ Can we say that we bought at a lower price? I think comparisons like these are not completely accurate and it is better to take Bitcoin as normal.

Well for me shopping with bit coin is not a good idea because the price of bit coin is always raise and fall so if you went and shop with your bit coin and at the end of the day you now heard that it price has increase then you see that means you have loose

It can be a good idea but still some confusion like what about the price like fluctuations that occurred in second of Bitcoin would definitely effect the price of goods and there would be imbalance and things would become eventually not comprehend able

For the current situation you are right but if the Bitcoin is managed properly in the future then there will be no loss regarding shopping through bitcoins

My friend this is one of the big problem in cryptocurrency , we can’t now shopping by crypto in the popular market like amazon or AliExpress, or any other market , but I think this will fixed in future , because we see many countries , many company start to create a cryptocurrency , so i think that will fixed soon