What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

15 hours ago, Carolena said:

There are already many stores, hotels, and even some universities around the world, that have begun to adopt Bitcoin and accept payment through it, so on the contrary, I hope to increase its entry into the buying and selling process, as that will definitely raise its price.

But I think the currently bitcoin payments might be with very high cost because when done payment we must send bitcoin to the wallet address and we must use high fees which will make the transaction to be confirmed fast.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin is too volatile to consider it as a payment option. And why should you do that when you can do it with regular currencies? There is no point. I don't think cryptocurrencies are valid payment options unless required in some very private transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This story of the pizza man is very famous, but this really is learning, since knowledge is what is really worth it, since a cryptocurrency is unknown its value until it grows, but for this you need good bases on its volume and demand in the market. This growth takes time, but a user who has many assets does not value them at the moment, but these assets may grow over time.

• +1 1

It is a good way for shopping if we buy different products and pay bitcoin. The problem is bitcoin transaction fees the cost of product with transaction fees is too much high. I think we should focus on some other cryptocurrencies like xrp, Tron where transaction fees is not high if you want to buy different product with cryptocurrency

On 5/10/2020 at 12:23 PM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

Dear mate we know that value of bitcoin is volatile. It can be increased or decreased any time. O think we should safe bitcoins for future. The value of bitcoin is increasing day by day. It has crossed $40000. And there are many chances that it will cross 70000 dollars. So we should do shopping with fiat currency.

Cryptocurrency marketing is a wonderful thing and it attracts many people who know this field, while the rest of the people do not care about this matter.

• +2 1

The shopping with the bitcoin will be very good way to pay the money so if you are the good person you have some of the bitcoins and you want to use them, you will happy to do that.

I agree with you mate. Shopping with bit coins is actually a good option . But we must make sure that the payment gateway and all are properly checked so that it secure from intruders. Everything else is actually great and futuristic. So hope we will see this in the coming future.

having the Bitcoin for the cryptocurrency as the payment method will be amazing at some cases because the rate is different minute by minute it will be difficult as well

My friend i am agree with you shopping with bitcoins is very right decision but you should hold this when the market pump then the bitcoin give you a huge profit but some time it to much risky 

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 10:23 AM, betelihem said:

i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now

This is a good example, but at that time the price of bitcoin was very low compared to now, so i think sometimes we have to buy things with bitcoin. For example there are many countries which you can not pay for products online because of payment methods, but by using bitcoin we can purchase gift cards for different marketplace like Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba, etc, and we can simply pay for the product. So i think it is bad to use all your BTC, but it is not bad to use some of the amount in case you face some difficulties when using fiat.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

No i can't support much idea friend because it is a very bad idea, although I only know little about the cryptocurrency world but I never could imagine how will someone be shopping with bitcoins. I don't think this can ever be possible.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin are still new and in adulthood. Stability is a very good thing to achieve, but it takes time, and in order to achieve price stability, we must trade it and use it in buying and paying transactions.
 The more cryptocurrencies are used in real purchases, the less time necessary for their price to stabilize.

• +1 1

Wow!

That would've be a very lovely coincidence or circumstances in the world of crypto because most members found it really challenges to change the digital currencies into use but if this method is adopted then it will be a very most welcome development.

He is very right because we would be wrong spending our BTC but of course if this will be a person's favorite means of payment is already a personal decision, but it is as you say BTC as it is not a stable currency and that in the long term its price increases perhaps what Let's buy today is a good saving for tomorrow.

There are people who only care about what they have from Satoshi and not a dollar for them. There is no problem.

And when we buy something my friend and we want to pay with your home, you can, for example, buy Bitcoin before you shop, so the bitcoin that you store will not be affected.

• +4 1

On 1/24/2021 at 7:36 PM, FARISOKTAV said:

In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin is too volatile to consider it as a payment option. And why should you do that when you can do it with regular currencies? There is no point. I don't think cryptocurrencies are valid payment options unless required in some very private transactions.

If bitcoin is not valid option as you said, can you tell me then what's the reason which makes bitcoin to have demand while it is not the payment method?

• +2 1

Well, it looks like a very good development if many retailers would accept transaction in BTC, but alot of then are yet to accept it probably because their country is yet to accept it too.

I think shopping with Bitcoin is hassle free and easy. But I think it will take more time to get used to it. Because not everyone knows about Bitcoin yet and not all purchases support Bitcoin payment.

These days bitcoin is not working as your daily currency. In my point of view doing shopping with bitcoin is not good. The price of bitcoin is high. But you can use it for doing digital shopping. 

Shopping with Bitcoin is the best idea and through this our data is safe and we can easily buy the things through the BTC. BTC is the world future and one day we all see that the crypto market is used every where.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes this is a good idea and i agree with you so my deat mate. Shopping with bitcoins good. But shop which is good for you and gives you benefits with this. Thank you 

On 1/25/2021 at 10:44 PM, Sarzy4080 said:

That depends on you bro, you be supposed to distinguish at which time you must purchase the products by means of Crypto. Like if you give rise to bought btc at pace of 9k$ ans if you like to bargain after around time it follows that you know how to swap over it to usd and altercation to btc once more what time you are buying that's how your currency wouldn't trade and desire of retail with btc as well gets completed.

And for myself i am import gifts cards with ltc i have earned.

Yeah yeah! Actually, that's how it suppose to work mate. I concur with your fabulous analysis.

The most notable and important thing to judge and conclude with here is one personal opinion if at all he/she will be actually ready to gives out the coins for online shopping or not.

I think it is one conscience that will declare that.

Shopping through Bitcoin is a natural matter resulting from the increase in dealing in digital currencies, and the good thing is that many international companies have provided this method to their subscribers and customers, as it is the fastest and most secure way, suitable for the current circumstances.

Yes you are right and I appreciate your thinking about buying by  Bitcoin. Ad Osho think that this is rock for us because of not fixed price of Bitcoin nowadays because of the fluctuation in Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies. By your post I think that we have to use only group 2 currency e visa trading or investing not as for spending and for buying. And thank you for the post.