What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

It is a good and bad idea at the same time because it will facilitate you to shop quickly and without any bank cards and at the same time the price of bitcoin can rise a lot and you will lose.

• +1 1

I think that shopping with Bitcoin is more than wonderful and puts us on the first path to the future in my opinion that the best thing ever happened in these past years

I agree with you, you are right.  

If we spend such amount of money so that we spend large amount of money if btc price increases so it is our lose . But if btc price decreases it's that person lose .

So you are right. But many things happens in future . We don't know what changes occurs in future. .

Thanks.

I think its a great idea shopping with bitcoin. It will be great if we can shop with bitcoin. Look bitcoin is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing it. Bitcoin is making our life easy and comfortable. I hope soon bitcoin will be use in all ways.

Yes it's the main issue for using bitcoin as a fait currency. It's actual worth is not sticked in one digit. It keeps fluctuating and never remains the same. That's why we are not able to make it use for our daily expenses. 

I have many ideas that I would like to use, such as collecting the largest amount of satoshis in order to convert it into a dollar after one year in the hope that it will become at its highest price, but I cannot apply such ideas because I use these currencies as an additional source of income for daily life

• +3 1

I am very impressed with the idea of shopping via the Bitcoin currency, where I can buy any product anywhere in the world within seconds and I can pay within seconds and quite easily with guarantees of protection and reliability

The majority knows the story of pizza and bitcoin, and I think that shopping through the use of bitcoin is a good idea, but the matter has some risk, because bitcoin does not have a retrieval method like Paypal. 

• +4 1

You are right, for me, I do not prefer spending bitcoins on anything, I prefer to keep them, or trade them to increase them, but it is not so bad that some malls allow buying with bitcoins because they also help spread the idea of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I don't think it works for daily trading
Because as I said, its price is not fixed
But it can only succeed for trading purposes
Or you can fix the price in dollars and pay in bitcoin according to the price of the day.

The use of cryptocurrencies has already begun in some countries. Several companies and organisations have already begun to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. The crypto world is quite large, and people are beginning to get involved with it.As a result, we anticipate that all businesses will soon embrace it as a method of payment.

• +1 1

The shopping with the bitcoin or any other currency is really good idea for me but some countries are scared from unknown identity of the customers.

Shopping with Bitcoin is a good idea, but in my opinion, I prefer to use this currency in order to invest and trade in the cryptocurrency market

I think you have to think so when you buy something the current value of bitcoin is ok for you? if the answer is yes then buy without thinking twice, the variation of the price is the dilemma I think of all traders...

• +3 1

You are absolutely right, Bitcoin prices are variable, and if I shop online and pay bitcoin to buy a phone or computer for a certain amount, you may lose half of the amount if the bitcoin price rises, so I advise everyone to convert bitcoin to dollars and then do shopping

• +2 1

Shopping in Bitcoin is a good thing, and if I am looking forward to more of the goods we can buy with Bitcoin from real estate and cars, that will be a lot of fun. I am waiting impatiently for this to happen.

• +3 1

I agree with you on this one since bitcoin price is not stable it's better to exchange it to fiat funds first and purchase goods than purchasing direct with it if we had this ability to avoid losses of our coins due to price fluctuations when shopping. 

Shopping with bitcoins is very good because we can save our money and use our earnings or our profits that we get from trading to pay for some products or services in some business that accepts bitcoins...

• +2 1

I absolutely agree with your point of view this is true i only collect the bitcoin and never thought shoping with it .

Actually, The price is not stable and it is a not a fiat,to make shopping with it. When you make a transaction then at that time your calculations made by the system of any company which accepted buying and selling of any tangible goods with crypto currency coins and tokens. I think If the Bitcoin is managed properly in the future then there will be no loss regarding shopping through bitcoins.

• +3 1

Well my dear friend, today you can use the already encrypted currencies to buy and sell and trade as many stores have approved these currencies in their trade.So you can use your mobile phone to shop instead of the wallet

• +2 1

Buying with Bitcoin is something that exists in real life, and many sites sell gift cards for many stores in addition to sites that sell electronic gadgets in exchange for cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

This is a good example, but the price of bitcoin was much lower at the moment than it is now, so I believe we will continue to buy stuff with bitcoin in the future. Many nations, for example, are unable to pay for goods online due to payment methods; but, by using bitcoin, we can buy gift cards for various marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba, and others, and then simply pay for the items.

I am new to cryptocurrency world and i have never experience that, it is a good idea to make shopping with the use of bitcoin, it will be more accessible and easy to everyone because you are one tap away to pay your bills and buy things from online shops such as Amazon.

I agree with you,because when we are spending bitcoin in shopping is totally wrong. Because we are not taking advantage but we are losing opportunity by spending our bitcoin in shopping.  So when we have our bitcoin so don't put your coin into buy things. So we would make investment and start trading then we can earn money.  So that is good idea to make money by investment in bitcoin . So if you would buying something from bitcoin then you are in loss.

• Useful or interesting 1