Help for beginners - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

On 5/10/2020 at 9:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Hey met, firs of all welcome to this amazing forum, and when i get back to your question since the terms and regulations of the forum is very long i suggest you  read all the terms and regulations on "about forum" sections.

Terms and conditions for this forum are following 

Always provide quality content

Avoid posting useless or pointless posts

Avoid plagiarism 

Dont use foul language 

Respect seniors

And always post with more than 150+ characters. 

I am also new to this forum, thanks for your post. It gave me some information that I did not know before. First, you have to do 100 jobs for free and then you will earn money. Your comments should be of good and useful content away from copying and pasting. I wish you all the best.

There are a few principles and guidelines you simply keep the standards and rules. First of all post 100 posts in quite a while discussion absolutely about crypto talk. Try not to post like governmental issues opiate sex war or other precluded things. Just to the point and find out about crypto talk gathering.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, this forum gives a thread which is contains the rules and regulations here and also the guidelines for those new members how they can started posting here in this forum, i hope it may help you mate

• +1 1

Since you are a beginner regards to the rules and regulations .

Meet someone that introduce you to the forum and briefe you  about the forum

Secondly . Read the previous post . You gain more knowledge about that cuz question like this have been discussed earlier

Warm welcome to the beginners. You should follow the rules and regulations of this forum strictly. And give your best. Your hard work will results a good reputation. If you stucked somewhere the senior members are available to help you. Go and concern with them about solution of your problem.

• +1 1

Hello dear welcome here I'm also new here first of all you have to read all of the rules and make appropriate post and respect all the members and moderator use easy writing skills and never do copy and paste it will help you hope...

Welcome to the discussion my companion, I encourage you to peruse the posts posted by the mediators in the part "About Forum" as you can undoubtedly comprehend the conditions in the forum.You can't have numerous records here and furthermore don't sign in with a denied IP address, and furthermore don't distribute arbitrary subjects and remarks.

• +1 1

My friend, I advise you not to publish such posts in the forum about the rules. You should read the unified rules at the top of each section of the sections, which are proven posts.

There are many terms and conditions on this forum so I am only going to list a few; you are not allowed to copy and paste other members' post as this will get you banned, it is imperative that you use appropriate language on the forum and you must only post useful information. You can find the rest of the rules by reading the guidelines

• +1 1

There are some rules you must follow in this forum. Let me tell you about these rules as far as I know. First of all, the comments or posts you make must be your own and share original content. Every comment or post you post must contain 100 characters. The quality should be high and your comment should be relevant. In this way, your comment will be considered useful and you will not have any problems.

Dear Friend

I am here not for long.

The rules here are simple and not complicated. Be respectful with everyone and talk within the topics and do not deviate from the general topic.

But if you want to know more about the subject of cryptocurrencies in general, I advise you to follow the videos on YouTube or the scientific articles on the Internet.

It will respond academically and professionally to your inquiries.

I wish you success.

• +1 1

the terms and conditions of this forum are that

1) don't copy anyone's post

2) don't repeat any topic

3) don't make post or reply which is  irrelevant regarding the forum or the topic you are commenting on.

4) firstly you can make  50 post per day and 50 reactions. And when your hundred post will be completed you can make 20  post and reactions each day ..

5) your payment will  start after completing 100 post and further 7 day of posting with 20 post.

Edited by Zeeehussain

Welcome here in this forum my friend. You just have to read the basic rules of the forum and find them in the section about the forum and focus on them to remain in your memory. You can also read some posts in this section because here are members you can rely on if you have a question or you encounter a problem

The biggener can follow the instructions of this plate form.they understand the topic and give his related posts.do not copy paste.use legal wordings.

• +1 1

Welcom to the new Cryptotalk begginers .if u are new here u must read about the rules and regulations .u must avoid yourself from spasming and copy paste  and u must learn from the seniors by reading their posts and comments.always be precise in rules and regulations on this platform.

The first time can be confusing for you and might seem like an expert's job, but once you go through the guidelines and rules and regulations and start to follow them it'll turn to be simple. Go through the topics in about forum and beginners, you'll get vague ideas on most of the forum.

• +1 1

Welcome to this crytoworld my friend. It is important as a beginner to follow the rules and regulations properly and understand it thoroughly. We should  not copy paste the comments it should include 100 characters and donot spam others account as well as don't have multiple accounts too. Work hard and sincerely you can succeed in this platform. 

It's so easy my friend to know the terms of this forum , but I'll write for you some of them ; first you have to know that this forum pay to members  for each post and each rate , but you have to complete the first 100 post .

your posts should be also good , I mean you should write more than 100 letter and you can't copy others posts or topics . 

those were some rules for this forum and you have to read the all rules on CRYBTOTALK to know how to complete writing topics for the end .

There is a message pinned by the administrators detailing all this information. The most important thing to keep in mind is not to use multi-accounts, not copy and paste, not spam. Those are the most important rules and you must repeat them because they will give you a very harsh sanction and you may be banned.

Hello my friend, the most important rule in the forum is not to offend the members and for your participation to be with meaningful information to get a good evaluation and for your post not to be less than a hundred characters long. It is a wonderful forum and you will learn a lot from it

Welcome to thus great forum my brother. First of all you have to read the rules and regulations of thus forum in " about the forum " tab.  Follow thus rules and working according to these rules.  Don,t make spam with this forum and make the posts with your own experience and knowledge.  Don, t copy and paste the other members posts. 

My dear friend welcomes you to the crypto forum.  You can make money by posting on crypto forums.  Crypto Forum is a great forum.  In crypto. You must first have an idea about the rules of crypto forums.  You must complete 100 posts in Crypto.  When you post, make sure that your post is at least 100 characters long. And you can't post useless in crypto forums.  I wish you a happy journey to the crypto forum.  Thank you.