Help for beginners - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

Hey brother,welcome on this platform .You need to follow some rules and regulations.i think you will follow all the rules .

Always write in english .Please don't copy from anyone .Don't use bad language.always follow the basic rules.

You will have a goal in your life working here.  You can work here with the goal of what you will do for the future from cryptocurrency.  There are good people here who make good comments here, you can fulfill your life dream by rating your comments

Dear beginners i can help if u face different problems dear first u read the instructions about comments then firstly u take 100 comments  about the related content  the some instruction  are given below for beginners firstly u don't copy paste and then here comments idea is your own after here one comment consist of 100 words at least .  dear if u are new here then i am also available for your help Thankyou so much.

A very warm welcome from all of us friend. You just have to follow restrictions of this forum. Pay some good and useful content with a lot of knowledge. Don't copy someone's post or comment. Because it is against of the rules of this forum. These are some meaningful things you must have know about that. And more you can see from the rules.

The most important conditions that you must abide by to work on this site is that you avoid publishing duplicate and previously published topics by one of the members, in addition to that your post must contain at least 100 characters to be accepted

Hello my friend, there is a section dedicated to the forum rules, I advise you to read it carefully and abide by the rules, in order to avoid warning and prohibitions, the forum is great and provides you with information and prevents you from searching elsewhere

Better to visit the About Forum section, you could see there the rules of this forum and basically all about the forum like the payment system and other stuff about the forum. I think all the beginners should visit first that section before anything else, but you could also visit the For beginner, you could also see there some of the topic regarding the rules of the forum.

This platform is very safe.  You have to posting 100 comment and for that   you cannot get money but after that you have to Post 20 comment every day and you can earn money   

If you get tired yourself a little, you will find that the conditions are present in the forum in addition to that they are evidenced by everyone so that you read them carefully without the need to create a new topic about this. It is strange now that this topic has become a common topic because of the positive evaluations that it does not deserve.

There are many laws in this forum that you must read in the forum and these topics are fixed in the section about the forum and you can also use the search button to find any inquiry or any question you need and do not post anything that violates the rules of the forum so that you are not banned

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

it is very easy you need to just go to the about forum section and read the pinned post made by the admins understand it if you have any query then you can free to ask in the beginner section so try to follow the rules of the forum you will be succeeded here

Welcome to the Crypto world. Rules and Regulations are the most important things of this forum. You have to abide by them. After joining the forum you have to complete the 100 required useful posts.You can post comment or topic. Make sure your content is informative and unique. You can't post the topic is already existed in the forum. You can post any violent content and can't spam. Then the moderator will bann you from the forum. Always try to maintain the rules. Good luck buddy.

Hello my friend, in this site, what I mention of the rules and I think that is the most important of which is not to copy and paste comments again. You must observe this rule well in order not to be banned

I am also a newbie.I am trying to explain you what I learned from forum after joining.First I read the all rules of forum.Now I am going to tell you about it.You should avoid copy and paste.The comments should be 100 or up but not less than 100.You have to fulfill your 100 posts which is would be useful.If they become useless they Won't be count.Please take care about Grammar.Always try to avoid useless comments.Share your opinion to all.Dont posts on same topic and same comments.

Hello my friend, in the About Forum section there is all the information you need. You can also follow friends' posts to increase your information. I wish you all the best.

We are here to help you, if you want to stay here and get success you will work hard. Cryptotalk needs hard work for success. It is natural thing if you will work hard you will get success. And also point to be noted if you want to success don't use plagiarism method you know copy paste. If you want to post a topic you should add that according to the topic and just follow the rules created by organization of the crypto talk.

Hi newbies, I'm also new here still battling with first hundred post. Please I'm urging  our seniors on this platform to please help the newbies because without your help, we will end up breaking the rules which is not advisable. Thanks seniors

Forum rules and regulations can be easily located in "About forum section". Besides making sure to carefully read and fully understand those rules, my most sincere advice for newcomers is always do your best to create relevant content and always refrain to create irrelevant, generic and repetitive topics that have already been addressed. That is to say, before creating a topic, make use of the research engine to find out if such topic has already been discussed. Otherwise your topic may be deleted. 

• +1 1

First of all we welcome you on that great platform.My friend if you want help . The best help for every one is that they follow the rules and regulations of the forum. This is the best help . For newbies they also have to follow these rules and regulations .And also have to keep in touch with their senior members

• +2 1

First, you must realize that you are here for education first and not payment. Secondly, you must share your thoughts and information to members and benefit them from your past experiences in digital currencies and write posts of more than 100 characters and be not copied From someone in the forum 

For beginniner and full member you should help other people and create useful post and do not create any violation of cryptotalk rules. Be helpful and secure on this tool.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi my dear friend! Warm welcome to crypto currency. My dear you are not allowed to male multiple accounts on the same device. This is strictly prohibited and you should remember this. You can read more detailed bout the rules and regulations in the "about forum" section of the forum. It will be very helpful for you.

My friend you are choose the best platform of earning money and success. You are complete your hundred post for the confirmation of your account then your earning is start. Your earning is start withdraw after seven days. 

• +3 1

Let me share with you a piece of advice. Next, before you dig/start anything in life. You should learn about the rules that govern it before you go far.

However, this forum does not accept: *paligarism

*copy and pest/duplication

*spamming and many more......

• +5 1

We need to help beginners because they don't know everything about this sitr we are  old member here so we need to help. We can help by tell the rules  and how to post correctly how to get paymnet etc.

• +1 1
  • +5 1