Year 2020. Interesting list of 100 most influential persons in crypto. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MilaNi

Year 2020. Interesting list of 100 most influential persons in crypto.

2020 giving us so many things well crypto world looking good but the world is on crisis so these is the opportunity to grow the crypto world

These names that you mentioned may be considered the creators of the Crypto industry around the world, perhaps after a period of time new names will shine in the future for doing more successful projects from the people you mentioned.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:29 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

hopefully this year a lot of things will change with the halving, i'm optimistic that this year should have great profits for bitcoin holders

I'm also expecting bitcoin to make us some profits due to halving this year but it will be so let's just gather some faith and trust in the coin even when it will happen gradually than we expected.

9 hours ago, George10 said:

I'm also expecting bitcoin to make us some profits due to halving this year but it will be so let's just gather some faith and trust in the coin even when it will happen gradually than we expected.

exactly, best thing to do is to just wait, as bitcoin halving there's always some time before you reach the ATH

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

We all know that these years have passed for us with miserable loss, as Bitcoin has not made significant progress, but this year will be different and with impressive results, and this is starting from the next half of this year. These platforms have a large part in achieving success in this field

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well, this year is good year for crypto. We already experience the Halving season of bitcoin and we see that many crypto influencers are being known this year. I hope that someday I will also become a well known influencer in the world of crypto. Anyway, thanks for sharing this information to us, it is very helpful. Have a good day.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:09 PM, pablomarwan said:

We all know that these years have passed for us with miserable loss, as Bitcoin has not made significant progress, but this year will be different and with impressive results, and this is starting from the next half of this year. These platforms have a large part in achieving success in this field

Well, this is actually true mate because this year is the halving year for bitcoin and many people are waiting for the bull rin comes to get some extra profit from it, happy posting everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 08.05.2020 at 12:34, BTC Future said:

I see that this list has Jack Dorsey as the third influential person for 2020. Besides his tweets that are two three words like "Only bitcoin" "Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin emoji", I think that he didn't even care to take a look at what Bitcoin is. His interest in Bitcoin only appeared when his other company "Square" released an ap where you can buy Bitcoin (along with stocks) with money directly coming from your bank account. So there is real interest in Bitcoin, but only because of the opportunity it provided to his square app. I never read Jack comenting on anything that has to do with Bitcoin technicals, financial freedom and inclussion Bitcoin provides or about the banks and the failures of the dominant economic system. 

Thank you for your valuable opinion. Of course at first glance it looks like Jack Dorsey is a new person for crypto currency world. And his popularity in crypto world he got due to his Square Crypto project.

May be he did not commented on some technical sides of crypto, but this list in my opinion includes not only technicians)) however he is a computer programmer, and I do not think he does not understand at all what the Bitcoin is. 

However Forbes consider him to be the person who made the good impact on the BTC :"Square Crypto, which was created last year by Dorsey to spearhead bitcoin and cryptocurrency development at the company, has said it’s building a development kit for bitcoin’s Lightning network, a way for smaller bitcoin payments to be sent more quickly and cheaply without clogging up the bitcoin blockchain".

The link to the article - https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2020/01/27/update-twitters-jack-dorsey-is-making-bitcoin-as-common-as-cash/

May be it is just their opinion. May be not. 

But many men, many minds as they say))))

On 5/8/2020 at 6:05 PM, Zaino34 said:

This year saw a lot of changes to Bitcoin, as it was affected by the Corona crisis, and the price reached $ 4,000, and then its price reached the limits of $ 10,000 and is now coming to half. This means that it has witnessed many changes.

yeah this is really good To see that bitcoin easily stand in this critical situation and reach a resistance level of 10K USD again in market .

i am sure that till end of 2020 we see a long run of Bitcoin also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

45 minutes ago, UT2001 said:

I do find that John McAfee is always very vocal and influential within the crypto currency space as he makes some serious predictions and bold statements about everything, Most of the times never realistic but I am sure he influences many out there.

Yes, predictions from him sounded sometimes very odd))) 😁😁 especially when he wrote in Twitter in 2017 that the BTC price will increase to the $500,000 within three years))))) and in case it will not, he will eat his own ... will not mention here what))))) it was a bit funny))))) 

But this year the whole world expected to see how his promise had to be done)))) and his statement in 2020 that all that predictions and promises in 2017 were oriented on new users))) it was even more funny))))) 

But lots of people see him like a person that achieved real results in the IT, may be his experience made these people to believe in his predictions)))) 😁 

Edited by MilaNi

21 hours ago, MilaNi said:

has said it’s building a development kit for bitcoin’s Lightning network, a way for smaller bitcoin payments to be sent more quickly and cheaply without clogging up the bitcoin blockchain".

The link to the article - https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2020/01/27/update-twitters-jack-dorsey-is-making-bitcoin-as-common-as-cash/

I will give it a look. Thanks, I haven't read this article before. I still believe that Jack Dorsey's approach is just about the money involved and nothing else though. Why all of the sudden this interest? He did know about Bitcoin since the early days. Why not get involved back in 2011 when Bitcoin was mostly idealistic.

2019&2018 were a bad two years for all persons who work in crypto word changing in the markets the prices are down but now in 2020 

The forecast was correct and the market improved significantly

23 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I will give it a look. Thanks, I haven't read this article before. I still believe that Jack Dorsey's approach is just about the money involved and nothing else though. Why all of the sudden this interest? He did know about Bitcoin since the early days. Why not get involved back in 2011 when Bitcoin was mostly idealistic.

You are welcome) In no way I support Jack Dorsey's actions or on the contrary)))) I think that not only Jack Dorsey, but lots of that people who became influencers nowadays started from the very beginning. Mostly they joined this direction when crypto appeared on the pick of its popularity)) but nevertheless it does not make their efforts belittled, and does not minimize their contribution to development of crypto))) agree with you that lots of developers are more interested in their increasing profit or increasing their popularity. Only few people may be named from those who made a great impact only with the enthusiasm without any commercial thought)))) Nevertheless in 2012 he has been awarded on the TechCrunch, he was named Founder of the year. This reward as it seems to me is given for decisions or contribution in the development or creation of tech startups and funding. But at th same time in 2017 he was listed as the Worst among CEOs in America by the Wall Street)))) But in 2020 he became successful)) lits of interesting persons in this list of influencers, everyone with his goals and losses))) this list of influencers it seems to me is good to read for general knowledge. Sometimes it is useful to learn more about people whos products we use. 

The year 2017 and 2018 what's not so good for cryptocurrency but in 2019 there is a little bit of development in the world of crypto and now in 2020 everything has changed now many companies started to accept crypto and there will be many successful person who will evolve

Yes yes you are right the year 2020 will be very successful for everyone who are the part of the cryptocurrency the currency was not so popular before but since from this year it is getting popularized and there are many successful person and influener

15 hours ago, valenteeno said:

made of the first syllables = Samsung, Toshiba, Nakamichi, Motorola. very cryptic (pun intended), isn't it?

10705167_original.jpg

😁👍 Interesting version))))) but as far as I know the surname Nakamoto exists and there are even famous real people with this surname for whom this surname is not the pseudonymous - baseball and football players, Japanese American judge, even philosopher. And the same situation is with the name Satoshi that is mainly given in Japan to male children, and there are also lots of real famous people named Satoshi, among them a lot of scientists, politicians, journalists and people in sport. But your theory is really amusing)))) I would give Satoshi the first place in this list)))) It is hard to make conclusions, may be he did nothing for crypto in 2020, we do not know this))) but without him we would not have got Bitcoin)))))

For me Vitalik Buterin is one of the most influential persons in crypto world at least because I am russian too, so I would like to see his new creations or developments. 

1 hour ago, Rezort said:

For me Vitalik Buterin is one of the most influential persons in crypto world at least because I am russian too, so I would like to see his new creations or developments. 

Every person has his own preferences, and crypto world is not the exception. Vitalik Buterin is a real creator. He achieved high results for his young age in this direction and gave us interesting project one day. 

I think that he deservedly got the World Technology Award in 2014, won the grant in $100k and do not remember when, but some day he was included in the 30 most influential young people under 30, the list of Fortune magazine.

Nowadays we see the results of its development. Of course he is talented and smart so I am sure that it is not his last word in the creations of crypto world. So it seems to me he will be in the list of influencers for a long time. 

On 5/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

hopefully this year a lot of things will change with the halving, i'm optimistic that this year should have great profits for bitcoin holders

yes I am with you we are so excited for this year because recently halving has done but I don't know why the price of bitcoin is not increasing coronavirus pandemic could be the reason because of it all the markets are down when they go up cryptocurrency market will also go up 

55 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

yes I am with you we are so excited for this year because recently halving has done but I don't know why the price of bitcoin is not increasing coronavirus pandemic could be the reason because of it all the markets are down when they go up cryptocurrency market will also go up 

don't worry, the halving only happened a few days ago, the bullrun doesn't immediately start, it usually takes a few months

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies seems to be getting very popular and adopted by many famous companies and personalities, and this is due to these people knowing the importance of cryptocurrencies and what they hide for the future. Thank you for this participation.

On 5/13/2020 at 12:02 AM, Captain Karim said:

These names that you mentioned may be considered the creators of the Crypto industry around the world, perhaps after a period of time new names will shine in the future for doing more successful projects from the people you mentioned.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that the names mentioned here in the list is really influential for those who are having distribution for the cryptocurrencies and I think that it will be great for the people that want to learn more about cryptocurrency 

Actually, I think this year is a bad year on all levels, even in the field of cryptocurrencies. I think the past two years were much better on all levels, but it might be better for us next year.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:35 PM, MilaNi said:

The year 2019 was not so successful and profitable for lots of people like the 2017 and even partly 2018 were.

Nevertheless good steps and movements took their place in the crypto world in 2020 and there are lots of names that are connected with success, successful ideas and positive impact on the development of crypto, blockchain and different products in this sphere.

One news resource offers us the list of the most influential people in crypto world, where you can find well-known names like - CZ Binance, Jihan Wu the co-founder of Bitmain, Brian Armstrong the co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum), Kris Marszalek  the co-founder and CEO of Crypto.com and so on. The list is long)

And may be you will find some new names for yourself)

The link for mor details:
https://cryptoweekly.co/100/

Thank you for sharing this. 

Most of the names in the list are people that I really don't know but thanks for giving also the link, I'm going to read that to become relate about them. 

Nice post by the way. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, this list carries the 100 most important personalities who had an important and significant role in the field of cryptocurrencies during the past years and contributed to the development of crypto

THINK POSITIVE