Which is most stable? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabby20

Which is most stable?

On 10/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, Rabby20 said:

Whch is most stable coin  or token? Bitcoin or Ripple ? Or have any other coin/token which is more stable ??

What is the match of Ripple into Bitcoin, do you really think that Xrp can defeat bitcoin. Sometimes, it is annoyed that someone became exaggerated too much of what they are explaining with, especially if they altcoin into bitcoin, as long as who is always the top 1 in the market that is called stable coin. 

15 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

100k Micro à cette entrée devrait coûter environ 0,15 BTC. Mais l'intérêt mensuel peut être très enrichissant.

S'il vous plaît investir avec ce que vous pouvez vous permettre de perdre.

Thanks my friend for the information it is very useful to have an opinion on this coin, and to be able to invest me soon if the market is always stable and promoter, and for the loss it is normal because without risk one does not have not win.

If you want a stable currency then you can move on the coins which is backed by real USD, the coins like USDT, USDC are completely stable.

2 minutes ago, Rabby20 said:

I'm not talking about matching or ranking. I have seen ripple stay in stable price many time thats why I posted here to get more knowledge about that. 

Okay, Bitcoin is much stable than ripple as it is always on top.

Ripple is must stable in price and can only rise (most of the time) if bitcoin has its pump.

But soon ripple will be stable as it will be gone in the cryptocurrency. 

PS sorry if my answer might be rude on that. 

Tether is the most stable crypto currency on the market, it is hundred percent back by USD, for every one tether token there is a one  us dollar backing it, this makes tether coin very  stable and valuable on the crypto market.

Comfort for investors in bitcoin may not come as soon as we would like. Although the stability of Bitcoin is at a sufficient level, it still carries a big risk for investments, in comparison with the already familiar gold. This suggests that gold and bitcoin to this day are not equivalent.

pxf.jpg

XRP is a centralized coin, its obviously more stable and they have lots of connections with the banks , even tho i dont like it , the coin is here to stay, just dont see how much can the price pump from top #3 !

3 hours ago, Caporetto said:

XRP is a centralized coin, its obviously more stable and they have lots of connections with the banks , even tho i dont like it , the coin is here to stay, just dont see how much can the price pump from top #3 !

I agree with you about that, they are not going anywhere, they are centralized but still they have some real use cases and are the only ones that are being actually used by banks ! at least I don't heard any other coin being used in a bank

On 10/19/2019 at 1:56 AM, Rabby20 said:

Whch is most stable coin  or token? Bitcoin or Ripple ? Or have any other coin/token which is more stable ??

I think the most stable coin in all markets is USDT, the most of time it go up or down less than 1% to 3%, but for Crypto no one can tell you, that there are a stable coin, all are very risky to invest in it, also if someone promiss you that a coin will go high in price, be sue is just a scam and better is to avoid this coin because yo will only lose your coin.

Edited by bobjoemega
i need to change color it's the admin order

You can hold xrp for  stable or hit this token price.But btc now we see ups and down huge so buy xrp for some profit or  stable your coin.

i know Ripple coin is most stable coin in market. USDT also stable coin i hold it for any use  you can use it i recommend you to use

there many stable coins available on the market but i like usdt most. because you can use it both in ethereum and omnis blockchain.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:56 AM, Rabby20 said:

As far as I know, the stable coin is more stable than bitcoin or ripple or another altcoin because you will not see the price will be down too deep or will be up too high. So that stable coin will help you to prevent the decreasing of your money, and you can buy the other coins with those stable coins.
But if you want to choose between bitcoin and ripple, I think both bitcoin and ripple are not stable because both coin still changes every day. And if you afraid because of the fluctuating of the price, you could invest in bitcoin because bitcoin will have a great chance to increase higher in a long time.

i think USDT is stable in wallet.. i hold my usdt for buy anything. it is very easy for me t is very secure and fast there's no risk thank you

Stable coin is the more stable than other altcoins or tokens. if you ask between altcoins and token, i think no one of them will be stable. most of altcoins and tokens price are follow the bitcoin price. if bitcoins price goes up, the altcoins price will be up too. so, altcoins and tokens price are not stable (fluctuating).

7 hours ago, cryptc said:

The Facebook coin is the Libra, and it was said that it is going to be a stable coin and it was also said it will mimic bitcoin to some extent.

Yes you are right the facebook libra coin will be very stable in its price i hope very soon we will see libra coin in the crypto market.

There are very many stable coins nowadays, whereas in the past only one stable coin, Tether or TUSD, was the first stable coin in the crypto world.
but until now growing rapidly there are many stable coins circulating in the market. I do not know this condition is good or bad ..

The most stable coins are stablecoins like USDT, USDC, TUSD, and so on, until whenever the price will remain the same. besides stablecoin in my opinion there are no coins or tokens that are stable, prices continue to move every day even every minute

in the first place bitcoin is better than xrp; there no update from companie of rippele long time ago , his prise continu down

stablecoins are more stable but with very little amount of profit ,bitcoin and ripple aren't stable but in long term investment can make good profit

If there are coins or tokens it has no relation to price stability or volatility. if you want currencies that are not volatile and have a constant rate then the choice is simple, you have to look at stablecoins.

Both of the coin was not a stable coin.

Stable coin means the price already fixed like USDT and other stablecoin. the title or the topic should be asking about which one crypto who dont have a high volatifity price.

29 minutes ago, jerrell said:

as far as I know, for now no coin has been said to be stable. because coin is currently experiencing a movement that sometimes rises and sometimes goes down, and it also cannot be determined as we like. because someone has already determined the coin movement.Of course, this is a ripple from the whole list, both in its technology and price it stands out among the rest. But there are other coins like lisk or stellar. Some prefer the non-top-end graft.

It seems you need to know some of these coins, these are stable coins: Tether (USDT), TrueUSD (TUSD), MakerDAO (DAI), Paxos Standard (PAX), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), USD Coin (USDC)