Steps to keep your Coins Secured - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Steps to keep your Coins Secured

Thank you so much for sharing this informative post

Yes it is important to secure our account from spammer.these tips are really very helpful .I hope all learn from your post and keep their account safe.

Thank you for listing out and explaining the different ways of securing our account and money. Though we have heard it a number of times, it serves as a good reminder.

To consider securing your coin is keeping your coin in the best exchnagws of faucet. There are lots of crypto sites that do not recommend using strong security which is not so advisable. I will recommend yobit for every good investors, there are lots of alt coins on this site and they have well improved site security for your crypto

• +3 1

Thanks for those informations. I think hardware wallets is the most secure way , but if you don't have a big investments it could cost you a little bit. I am using exchanger wallets right now, i know it's not the safest way but i ve 2fa protection and e-mail and sms. I also use trustwallet and i never faced any trouble yet.

• +1 1

2 states can save our coins. Firstly, if we hide our password inside exchange and do not share it with anyone and the second thing is that mist submit 2FA economic verification.Thank you very much for sharing the steps because we can secure our account and coins.

On 5/7/2020 at 9:42 PM, Ms.o said:

Online world are very dangerous,as the technologies are getting more developed,there are risks associated with it and one of this is those hackers  who are born and multiplying everyday. So to keep your funds safe and secured somehow,the following can be helpful;

• Using Cold Storage  or hardware wallet- storing it on a cold storage can prevent you from online hackers attack as this kind of storage is the safest among others as it is not accessible via internet.

• Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

• Double Check the Address- double-check the URL address of the exchange having your assets. Phishing attackers use a similar URL address for getting login address information. Even while you are withdrawing your assets to a particular address the hacker or phishing attacker may change the address to their own, so in that case, you should double-check the address too. In both cases please be very careful while dealing with your assets on the exchange.

• Emails Phishing Attacks Prevention - do not click on any link on email regardless of its authentication and confirmation. Update your antimalware and antivirus software as always along with web protection if possible as an extra security layer to prevent such attacks.

• Check the Locks and SSL certificate-  this is also one way to keep safe,checking every connection or site your visiting if they are secured or not.

These above method are the best for secure your cryptocurrencies. Because today your wallets hack and scamme are common now a days. 

• +1 1

Online world are very dangerous,as the technologies are getting more developed,there are risks associated with it and one of this is those hackers  who are born and multiplying everyday. So to keep your funds safe and secured somehow,the following can be helpful;

• Using Cold Storage  or hardware wallet- storing it on a cold storage can prevent you from online hackers attack as this kind of storage is the safest among others as it is not accessible via internet.

• Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

• Double Check the Address- double-check the URL address of the exchange having your assets. Phishing attackers use a similar URL address for getting login address information. Even while you are withdrawing your assets to a particular address the hacker or phishing attacker may change the address to their own, so in that case, you should double-check the address too. In both cases please be very careful while dealing with your assets on the exchange.

• Emails Phishing Attacks Prevention - do not click on any link on email regardless of its authentication and confirmation. Update your antimalware and antivirus software as always along with web protection if possible as an extra security layer to prevent such attacks.

• Check the Locks and SSL certificate-  this is also one way to keep safe,checking every connection or site your visiting if they are secured or not.

dude as technology is increasing day by day so the fake people and scammers are also showing their new ways of deceiving people and we should try to be safe from them by making some important steps to secure our wallets.

• +3 1

All the methods mentioned above are good. Now a days it is very easy for hackers and scammers to hack the exchange and wallets.Thank you for useful and informative post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/7/2020 at 10:42 PM, Ms.o said:

You have written a very useful and helpful post for everyone. Yeah we all should keep our coins secure so the steps of this post is very important to keep our coins safe. Thank you so much for writing this valuable and helpful post and advice. This post has increased my knowledge about the security of the crypto currencies. Thanks a lot. 

• +1 1

Indeed these are very valuable advice, and keeping your Cryptos in a hard wallet away from online hackers and all the attempts of scammers to fool you into one of their scams. I know some people who are complaining from decrease in their accounts for no reason at all and it cannot be except that their wallets are hacked and stolen from.

• +2 1

I have taken steps to use a more secure wallet to keep my coins safe.  And for this I have chosen Coinbase Wallet.  Because this wallet is more secure and trustworthy, moreover, its security system is more robust.  Where I can store my coins safely.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for sharing this useful information about the security of our money all methods that you share with us are wonderful and I hope all members will pick your methods and will apply them for the security of their money.

There are many scammers and hackers working in online field they always try to hack your account. These points are very important for all person who create wallet because if you follow these important points then we can protect our accounts from fake peoples.

On 5/7/2020 at 5:42 PM, Ms.o said:

Enable Two Factor 2FA Authentication-2FA is the most important factor to ensure security. Every access in your accounts requires you to input code sent via your own email or sms,this will let you know if someone's trying to attack your account and not letting them to get access.

One of the security measures I do take on all my accounts us the 2 factor authentication because it made the security of your account to be more sophisticated by gaining authentication from you through a process called one time password accessibility.

If you're not using 2FA Two factors authentication then you're not doing the right thing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for provide such informative information . Its helpful for all newbie .it helps me  alot .am new here i recently joined cryptotalk .i need help to manga yobit account. Thanks again .

Everyone knows that keeping your money online is dangerous especially with so many hackers out there but the thing that I really cannot understand is how they are able to change the URL address , are they able to see everything that we are doing online? and is not there a way to prevent them from reaching to our accounts or wallets in the first place.

Essential steps for making coins secure and thanks dear @Ms.oand someone who is going to deal with Cryptocurrencies should enable all mentioned features. Well I think if u have taken these security measures then there is less chance of stealing your coins

These informations are very helpful for the persons newly joined is forums of online earning. Almost everyone of us you are annoying online by any platform have some kind of currency in their online wallets. Firstly we should check the credibility of the wallet and their security power to counter hackers. Therefore we should not keep our money in local wallets. We should keep  in internationally worthful and secured wallets.

Thank you for this great advice on how to keep our coin secured from hackers or scammers. The 2FA is a great measure to keep our coins secured because the 2FA is associated with our phone number. 

We need to save crypto coins online safely.  There are many frauds in the crypto world so we need to be aware.  You need to choose a good wallet to keep the crypto currency.  2 You need to use FA Security, so that no one can easily transfer money from your wallet and setup that wallet on another device.  The address for sending or receiving crypto currency should be double checked, as it will be lost if it goes to the wrong address.  So we should take steps to save crypto currency

You must find a good and secure wallet to keep your coins safe.But if you want to invest your coins that you should invest them on trusted and legit investment sites.Also never give your wallet password anyone.You should turn on 2FA of your wallet to keep your coins more secure.

• +2 1

Of course you work in this forum that you are earning coins. You must secure these coins. If you cannot secure these coins then your coins can be stolen by someone else.

Using a hardware wallet is the best option to secure your cryptocurrencies. But in case we use a software wallet our private key is the most important to keep in safe place. In case we use online wallet and website exchange wallet, we should make a strong password and the 2FA should be enabled 

Thanks for sharing this useful and helpful information my friend and you say right we should always create strong password with 2fa and always create Password with upper case and lower case letters and numbers . And use always safe and trusted wallet . And when we do transaction then double check address  .

• +3 1

The best ways is by moving the coin into our wallet and protected with google account or to also invest in bitcoin then from that aspect one be a little save from scammer and cheaters.

• +2 1