Preference of investors and traders on trading strategies - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Preference of investors and traders on trading strategies

There are numbers of earning method you can use in Crypto field according to your skills. If you are good at trading and market tracking then you can go for trading. Both soot and future trading are available within Crypto Market. And if you are following projects you can invest with them if you see potential in that. De-Fi is also a great option right now though Risk will be always there.

Even if you don't have Investment you can work in platform like Cryptotalk, Lbry, Rewardportal and many more for earning. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I'm still not very fluent in leverage, but I can tell you about the strategies I use to trade. Mainly I look for news about the projects, in which I already invested to retire or in the new ones that are emerging day by day, since many good projects are coming out all the time in the world. Based on all the information that I can obtain from different sources, I can start to make my investments in the long or short term, I evaluate under my own criteria if it is good to invest. I also follow many people on social networks, traders with much more experience than me, who have been in the market for years and I can listen to their advice, not take it as the last word, but also evade their comments on some currency.

• +1 1

I do not use a completely free strategy for making money, but I prefer to risk as little as possible, and most of the participants do not trade at all and do not want to take risks.

• +1 1

I don't really have a strategy, I only invest in cryptocurrencies and I hope to get good results.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, nana1607 said:

I don't really have a strategy, I only invest in cryptocurrencies and I hope to get good results.

well you are just risking losing all your money that way, you always need a strategy because its what helps you know when to sell or buy more. you can copy other people's trade at first and then adopt your own strategy but to keep going without a strategy and just hope for good results isnt gon pay up.

• +1 2

On 9/12/2020 at 9:39 PM, TimopheyKa said:

In General, everything is not so simple. Although, it all depends on your capabilities! You can trade, but you need money to do it. Accordingly, the easiest way for many will be to participate in airdrop, and various promotions from exchanges that will bring you small amounts. Of course, after that ,you can start trading these funds, or just withdraw them 🙂

participating in airdrops is a big waste of time because a lot of these are worthless, people need to have some courage and invest their own money in crypto and learn technical analysis to trade better.

• +1 2

I like the free earnings but it is very small and not has a lot of profit to consider. The opportunities are very small and it will not be easy to earn a lot. With trading you can earn a lot more and it is worth it but you will need a lot of experience.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 5/7/2020 at 8:12 AM, jamesvince said:

so i saw many people's make leverages trading. Some spot and some only doing free earning strategies

Do the spot trading. The leverage is wild and you are lose money and empty wallet in a second. The free earning are very lower and only for beginner that have no money to trade. Trading wtih the spot is what is helps you to earn money the leverage is very bad idea and most of the trader lose.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am trade at longer terms but I am not trade Bitcoin. I hold Bitcoin and this is a long term investment. The price of Bitcoin now is 11k and it can be higher. This is a long wait time you need and not to feel threaten.

• +1 1

This is about how everybody likes to trade, some want to day trade and they make more hours in front of their screens, others are watching the price all day and don't do anything else but trade all day and others are buying and waiting for macro trends.

• +1 1

AS you said this is a preference. My preference after some time in the crypto world is to follow Microstrategy and Square and buy a lot of bitcoin and hold it. This is for the rainy days that will come and in my opinion the best strategy. If we trade we can lose and maybe we can lose so much that we won't be able to reach the targets we have. So I'm invested and waiting while doing my other jobs.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency market is not a decentralized market because most of the trading volumes in the central exchange markets, we cannot consider the cryptocurrency market to be decentralized, but cryptocurrencies operate in a decentralized manner, but I would like to bring you good news as well. Not all currencies are completely decentralized, but some are more like central because they are fully owned. From certain sides.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am trading on cryptocurrencies and forex. We all know trading is nothing without experience if you have experience than you can stand easily.

• +1 1

that is true as cryptocurrency is not only on one way as to which we can leverage profits from it, as trading is basically in different ways as we have option, that on futures spot as well, arbitrage trading, ass we van as well do staking on networks as well having to by masternodes on a coin, cryptocurrency is so versatile

• +1 1

I don't know why you think that decentralization has to do with leverage trading and blockchains, as leveraged trading is done in centralized exchanges like Bitmex that has no blockchain on their system, while there are blockchains that are not decentralized or having miners and nodes around the world validating data.

• +1 1

Because crypto market is decentralized market and there fore we are free to manage our business skills as we want no restrictions on us so i saw many people's make leverages trading. Some spot and some only doing free earning strategies. It means each person which is using blockchain technology based market do their earnings as they want. I like to explained my strategies to make free earning plus trading according situations. And now you can share your thoughts about this market. 

I really didn't understand anything from this. What is the point of this post and how is this explaining the preference of traders on any trading strategy. Leverage trading isn't a strategy it is a way we are trading.

• +1 1

Every trader invest their money in own way and he tries best to earn lots of money so we can say that a trader invest different ways of trading and due to this he can earn lots of money 

There are many traders but their way of trading is different to each other so they try to best earn lots of money from any forum. I am also a trader and i like to trade in crypto currency and this is best way to earn lots of money

On 5/7/2020 at 1:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Because crypto market is decentralized market and there fore we are free to manage our business skills as we want no restrictions on us so i saw many people's make leverages trading. Some spot and some only doing free earning strategies. It means each person which is using blockchain technology based market do their earnings as they want. I like to explained my strategies to make free earning plus trading according situations. And now you can share your thoughts about this market. 

Very true friend, this type of way to earn our money thanks to the crypto market makes everything much more efficient with regard to generating income online, and as you say there are many ways.

• +2 1

On 5/7/2020 at 10:12 AM, jamesvince said:

In start I buy the coins and hold them for price up. Then I start learning  crypto trading because this easy new to me and I was forex guy. It tool me sometime then I learn trading  and find it interesting. So from my mentor I learn never relay at indicator and follow the news which can impact market. The are many people who do work from indicators but I observe, record movement, check the market for news, make use of indicator and then make own strategy for trading. 

• +2 1

There are several ways in order to make a profit from cryptocurrencies, so everyone has the field in which to innovate, so you find everyone explaining the field that he knows, whether airdrop, trading or investment fund, but the most important thing you must do is learn and study cryptocurrencies well

The chance that crypto world is offering is absolutely amazing, you said it your self it is decentralized trade that is why you are able to trad as much currency as you want and the way you want it without a superior authority controlling the process, and the most important thing is that there are no taxes just some slight fees on transferring. 

• +4 1

Eze EMS is the platform used by professional traders. Eze EMS is suited to active traders, registered investment advisors (RIAs), and hedge funds. It delivers sophisticated trading tools, unrivaled access to liquidity, real-time data, charting, analytics and streaming news.

My strategy is to invest, I joined and invested at $10k and had a plan to keep investing. But Bitcoin price is now very high and I might have to consider this plan again. Is it good to keep investing without matter the price, it will mean that I may be buying high perhaps. I know that there is a chance to reach higher but I don't know exactly how much it can go and if it will start droping now. I would try perhaps to learn trading and do that with the profits I made from the investment.

leverages trading. Some spot and some only doing free earning strategies.

I think that I made a mistake to skip completely leverage trading. It should have been my main focus as spot means you can only trade one direction and sell into Tether waiting to find the bottom when price drops. I am watching many good traders doing that and I know it is risky and perhaps I may lose some money when I begin, but in fact I think that maybe I could have made a lot as I saw this market rise happening and I knew where it was going.

Trading has many variances and it is a short term version of investing, or gambling if you please, as it is always a bet although when investing we make a long term bet on something we think it will develop and will be valuable later. With trading the risk grows higher with leverage and short term moves so it all depends on the character the ambitions and the strategy of the trader.