Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org" - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ouali92

Alexa ranking " CryptoTalk.org"

Crytpotalk is a forum. we can compare this forum with another forum and I think as the forum is new so very soon it will be popular to all and many people will use this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

the secret of success of this crypto talk is the yobit campaign. if there is no payboost campaign from yobit, I'm sure crypto talk will not be popular in this fast time.

-change my mind-

On 12/27/2019 at 2:10 PM, Awaremooner said:

I took a well deserved break from the forum when I noticed the level of non transparency in the forum and I was forced to agree with leaders that left too. Maybe the site should stop payment for post. If I did 100 post in a day, got paid for 30, my counter goes to 100 as starting point the following day and if the site deleted 30 of my posts, I will be posting to make up the differential instead of taking the 30 from my 70 posts not paid for. This at best is deceitful

I see from long ago and asked this thing to team as well and they ignored this message from me as I lost hopes on them. You should take slightly and post upto 30 or maximum 30 only. I also seen two days back 25 posts were added to my account and credited money for that. I am not getting who removed that from my account and why added back.

On 1/2/2020 at 4:13 PM, BTC Future said:

I looked it up today and it seems it is already in top 50K websites!

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptotalk.org

Rank: #48582 . Looking good and hoping for an even better ranking for 2020!

It should be lees than 10k because of it's a paid post forums.

Visitors by Country

• 🇷🇺 Russia
    11.3%
  • 🇵🇰 Pakistan
    8.9%
  • 🇮🇳 India
    8.7%
  • Russia had Alexa rank less than 10k, but the percentage shows very low, why it is?

The ranking is not bad. But it can still improve if the users contribution is always enough to stop some problems. Is there any indicator how this ranking behaves?

Добрый день в чем смысл то я чего то не могу понять ! ? Есть понятие что такое криптовалюта! Но смысл в чем то что дают раскрутка сайтов нуля???

These are still very early days for this forum and its going to achieve some good start which could be very helpful for team and all other contributors but they need consistancey and more hard work as still very long way to go if we want this forum on more highes of this crypto world as we already can check few forums spend some long time for achieving this honor but cyprotalk is doing this all in very short period.

10 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

This days, I hardly post or if I do, I post less than 30 and to my surprise, I noticed I hardly have deleted comments. I think the idea of the forum is to ensure you don't get paid maximum amount daily. So just post less than 30 daily and you are good

LOL that is not called a forum and yesterday Ive had 7 posts and got deleted 7 posts so i have to post again another 7. I am here for only to gain high membership once it done I will stop posting daily.

It is impossible that cryptotalk will be the top 10, because we only discuss about cryptos unlike reddit that we can discuss anything about the memes, the technologies, funny, etc, but for sure cryptotalk will be number 1 crypto forum.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

I'm sure the issues of deleting comments without notification is the reason the bouncer rate goes as high as 42%. This shows people scroll through this forum, observe and decide against participating. The admin has to do something about this to increase our interaction time and retain more people

Who is the admin of this forums? I have had decent chat with @bigpat in the last time, however he has told the moderation continues. The forum is now slowly moving to bottom in the traffic.

From Alexa rank this forum had only 11% from Russia while Pak and India have nearly 9 percent.

The search traffic also shows it is Google.com, but I am not sure which is getting more traffic either Russian languages or English. The admin should answer people questions to increase the forums and development.

I hope that in the future the ranking will continue to rise. Because the number of members here also continues to increase, it means access to this forum will be even more every day.

It may be due to the recent pay per post campaign but indeed this site has been seeing some phenomenal growth, the site needs to keep up with the growth though or it might be overrun by spammers and people who post low value content.

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

The Alexa shoes 11% traffic from Russia. Traffic here is more on the Russian section of the forum. This can be verified by checking the forum leaderboard. I wish I can analyse regions the bouncer rates are coming from. Yes we are increasing in rating truly but the @Admin needs to query the negatives to see how this forum can improve

He will never come and answer questions here what I seen from his past posts. His last thread was what you want more and he didn't answered queries to the people. In the leaderboard I see top members are Russians and nearly 40 out of 50.

Have you seen altcointalks where the forum has more traffic from India and their Alexa rank is 220k. I feel bad to them because only Indian people are not more on the internet for Crypto.

On the other hand Beermoneyforum which has 16k Alexa rank and am a member too their, but not using them as the admin was a friendly to me.

I thought so many things on Cryptotalk, but all left in November and no hopes now that it will grow bigger.

I am really happy after seeing this because people who are on this forum are working hard.So i hope one day the forum will be known by everyone. I love working here and who wouldn't, it's amazing.

It's a really good news for this website. and we all also know that this forum page is completely legit and I feel happy working here. Many people should start joining this forum page. 

On 1/19/2020 at 12:21 AM, azizulhakim said:

Cryptotalk is doing exceedingly well so far. If it keeps going the way it is, the Alexa ranking will increase automatically. I hope one day cryptotalk will be one of the biggest online community. 

I am hoping too. If this will happens,the forum will stay longer. Hoping other members follow the rules and avoid spam,copy/paste or giving nonsense topic,in that way,they can help the forum more effective and resourceful compared to others.

It is not very pertinent that the forum has so many members. It only need member that are serious about ensuring that the platform works effectively. It is not good having 1million soldiers who cannot fight at all and would perish in warfare. It is better to have soldiers that are few but can take on good developmental ideas and share them here. Although in the future this will change for this platform as more people are coming to discover the forum.

I want to see this forum much higher. It deserves more attention. Let's spread information about it everywhere. A lot of people are good. Let's start with that.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:10 PM, Akbor said:

Crytpotalk is a forum. we can compare this forum with another forum and I think as the forum is new so very soon it will be popular to all and many people will use this platform.

This forum indeed will be getting attentions because of its great things it can give you, but you dont need to compare this forum to other forums because this forum is really unique.

this is a good start for cryptotalk,being on alexa ranking only means that this is.really legit.im so excited to see it atleast on the top 10.

Really nice to know that the platform's popularity increases a lot day by day based on the ranking showed by Alexa. I wonder what rank the platform is currently at. For sure it has really gained a very huge number of popularity as of today. This can be very helpful specially in proving to non-members how popular the community is and how trustworthy the platform is to it's existing members

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

1 hour ago, Md Rana said:

I hope that we will be in the 50,000 and above rank in just few day! The payment being made by the Yobit to users are really worth it and i hope they can continue this and get the goal they want.I think it would be ranked more when it has more than 1m posts.

Lol! You are talking about 50000 members only while we are currently more than something like 130000+ totally members here, so hope for one million members very soon 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:13 AM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

I think the rank of crypto talk now is high and it will over take those who is the top, we can earn here in posting unlike other forum like Quora and other that doesn’t pay.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:43 AM, ouali92 said:

CryptoTalk it is ranked 151 258, a good ranking for a site that is not known to most and most people have not yet reached this forum to discover it.

412889721_AlexaCryptoTalk.JPG.8d82f5da97953fbe170e0eb860d38b5d.JPG

The image below shows the most powerful sites in the world .Will this site have great competition for them?

Alexa.JPG.2dd734efdad7170f9103a55749f6a426.JPG

As we all know alexa rank consider as the best rank in the crypto market.being in the alexa rank list is really a great thing and we are glad that cryptotalk having that pleasure to be in the list of alexa rank and that too with a good rank.

This is good for all cryptotalk users.cryptotalk is now very popular fourm I hope In future cryptotalk rank in number website.