What is the Reality of cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What is the Reality of cryptocurrency?

Hello everyone cryptocurrency has done a lot for many people in around the world, cryptocurrency is the solution to humanity where it helps some people who are out there seeking for job. Instead use your phone and make huge amount of money at home without going out to look for job 

Crypto is not certainly that easy way to become rich if you do not know how to trade well and predict the price of coins. You need to be well aware of the market and if you are aware of the market then it becomes easier for you to earn through cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies that we work with to improve and strengthen the currency of our country, and we offer all our money to work with and follow up to the end in order to earn money and support my country's economy

The cryptocurrency is digital currency or digital assets design to work as a medium. Examples of crypo is bitcoin cryptocurrency which is widely used . Litecoin released 2011 same use as Bitcoins

Yes here is the reality of cryptocurrency. There is no doubt it is the best currency in the world  if you want to become a rich very soon then just take an eye on the crypto. So it is very useful I think it is the best.

• +1 1

On 5/5/2020 at 8:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

Cryptocurrency is the best legacy in reality it has been very difficult to many people to know what is cryptocurrency.

There are several questions that comes into our mind at the first time when we heard the word ''cryptocurrency''.

The answer is very easy to how could you learn it. Cryptocurrency is the easy way to become rich if you get yourself employed in it. Cryptocurrency is the exchange of digital currency to generate profit.

There are many people that before they start cryptocurrency they didn't believe they can be rich from cryptocurrency until they learn about how a friend become rich with cryptocurrency. 

Cryptocurrency gives us a medium to ease our stress from seeking for job outside instead you use your phone to make money while you are at home. I am sure the knowledge and reality of cryptocurrency, will be spread very soon in the world during this pandemic period. We here can show to the world the reality of cryptocurrency.

At the beginning, this cryptocurrency thing I took as something false, but look at the results and you even think that it was something difficult to learn and it was the opposite.

• +2 1

Crypto is a very popular currency when it comes to working online The higher the investment the greater the demand The circulation of cryptocurrencies is high for transactions in the crypto market No other currency can compete with crypto

• +5 1

Indeed, you are absolutely right, a lot of people are confused when they hear about this field and that they can make big money from it, especially when they know that it does not exist on the ground, but all that changes in the first profitable deal

• +5 1

On 10/18/2020 at 8:40 PM, patosho2 said:

I think that because there are no physically fit people being more afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies, it will be a long way to educate people

No doubt in this as I see many educated people don't get the basic concept of  Crypto and argue without learning about crypto. The world have now internet and you can dig up all up to start of crypto so finding about crypto isn't hard what hard is here to bring them to acceptance of crypto, people read  it, heard it but didn't adopted it. For now people mind set on digital money which they are using sooner they will join crypto when the banks introduce some stable coins. Then the fiat holders will convert into crypto currency. 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies is a digital currency, designed to work as medium of exchange, and also it could be use as source of income, crypto has actually made many self employed, which there save most people the stress of looking for job

• +5 1

The real meaning of cryptocurrency is digital currency and it used as a virtual money who value is like real money in digital market we can buy many service and facilities from crypto world some popular coin of crypto are bitcoin ethereum litecoin etc. 

• +5 1

The Reality of Cryptocurrency A much better easy way to finance is that through crypto we play a helpful role in improving a country. There are many benefits to investing in cryptocurrencies. Crypto is very popular from other sites and will go a long way in all aspects

• +2 1

I had always heard about cryptocurrencies but the truth is that I never paid attention to it because I did not have enough time, it was this year when I got ready to fully understand its function and if I can define cryptocurrencies it is a wonder that you get many benefits.

• +3 1

My friend, many of us do knowledge only, as he learns about cryptocurrencies and ways to trade them, but unfortunately this does not work with them, this is useless for the benefit, so I prefer knowledge of cryptocurrencies, but at the same time I support everyone who works with them, so the reality of cryptocurrencies is a good reality. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course cryptocurrency is the best and easy way to become rich but at first if you heard about it you are going to losse hope but if you start it then you will enjoy especially if you start your earning 

Cryptocurrency is one of the chief source of income to many individuals and corporate body it has provide livelihood to many populace accross the globe but you can't get rich over knight you have to work hard for you to achieve your goal.

I think totally like you, friend, I think that the best thing that has happened so far with the money we generate is cryptocurrencies since thanks to them more job opportunities are opened through the internet and not only that, also very fast transactions worldwide.

The reality crypto currency are a way to transfer money around the world freely .crypto is very popular from other sites and will go a long way in all aspects .but its gives earning sourch also where anither currently not give this factually .

I believe the real reason for the existence of the digital currency is that this currency replaces old currencies and facilitates buying and selling without relying on the role of centralization, as well as achieving good profits from it by trading and investment.

• +1 1

crypto currency is the forum due to which we can earn lots of money and we can be rich in some time but if we should hard work and give lots of time to this forum so this forum is best to earn lots of money. Due to this forum we can earn lots of money and there is a best and easy way to earn money. 

Many of my friends earn lots of money due to this forum and me also invest my earning through invest box and get lots of profit from this forum

The reality of the cryptocurrency is the digital currency which is running around the world.  And these is the virtual currencies which has the ability to change the classical financial system.  On the other hand most is the people affaird from the reality of cryptocurrency they thinked that they will loss in  cryptocurrency in investing etc that not good they should believe upon the cryptocurrency by watching it's history. 

Crypto currencies is the future and is taking over the future with time and the reality is clear that is here to stay and make the difference, but the major problem of these crypto is the failure of the adoption from the government in some remote countries which is why some people are afraid to operate in crypto currency but we all hope with time they should all come to realize that is the best option for trading and transactions.

A very beautiful and important topic.  I agree with you.  There are many good aspects of cryptocurrency.  I can make myself self-sufficient by working here.  And learn about many unknown things.  cryptocurrency is a digital currency.

• +1 1

I appreciate, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum, I read it and see topic and create comment very effective any post, because knowledge is very important rule in this forum, good luck.

Cryptocurrency is real and have been changing many things around the world, there are some people that become rich through bitcoin transactions, and cryptocurrency have the ability to change the economy situation and some financial sector of a country or in a country.