Learn from experience - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Yes you are right, learning from mistakes lead to success sometimes, because if you made a mistakes and you don't try to correct it it also lead to failure, so my friend you have to work hard, in order to achieve your aims

life is practical and if we do not any paractice in life we never learn from our mistakes life is always teach us and in this teaching stage we learn from our experiences while life teach us when we ready to face it.

I agree your point of view that we should learn from experience because reason behind this that experience makes a man perfect.Experience is the thing which enable you to learn from pas and move forward for bright future.

Yes we can learn from experiences. Experience can teach us what life is and how hard it is. Well someone said very true that life not a bed of roses it is a bed of thrones. So in life we must gain experiences and it is very important for us. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes we can learn from our experience and we learn. Experience is not only gain from old peoples it is also learn from accidents which happened with us.in crypto talk experience is learned from seniors as well as our personal mistakes also.

Experience is a best teacher from us.we can learn from mistakes and we will make you a more successful person in the long term.

I started to work in crypto talk before some week, now iam a jr member in the basis of posting comments rank.from my experience it's a very good platform for earning money and also you can learn about crypto currency mainly bitcoin.it will really helpful for you

• +1 1

Truly you are correct, many individuals need to gain from their experience and don't have any desire to learn essential data before they attempt it in a way that isn't right.

yes true...we should try to learn things from our previous experiences and realize our mistakes from previous ones..This is life and we should try to stand on our feet instead of relying on others.

Yes friend, I agree with you  Learn from experience.  We have a lot of experience along the way, we have to learn from experience.  Experience tells us what may happen in the future.  You can be a skilled person through proper education. We must learn from our mistakes and not give up to be successful.  Everyone must make mistakes, but the problem is that they learn from their mistakes.  We must learn from mistakes.  If you make a mistake, you will probably be careful next time.  You will make the time better as you gather more and the risk of making a mistake will decrease.

Exactly right many of the people wants to learn with experience but they forget that before doing experience in any field we must have to know the basics and then we can get knowledge from experience otherwise we will be failed badly.

• +3 1

There are many experts here who we can learn from all of them and try not to repeat their mistakes! also as you said noone is perfect so we should really keep improving our skills to keep pace with the development of this cryptocurrencies worlds

• +4 1

Experience is the best teacher. When you are able to be in a certain situation you will learn to adapt and adjust to the situation. When you experience it you will start to know what to do to the situation. You will learn.

• +2 1

An experienced person is one who is an expert in his work and he leaves no stone unturned in his work.

No one can become experienced in any work until he starts doing it correctly, he will not be able to become experienced in his work till he corrects his mistakes.  The most important thing to become experienced is your own hard work. Until you learn as much as possible about this form, how will you know how to work here? There are people here who have high reputations  but sometimes their posts are also banned. There are many reasons for this. 

Experiences always teaches something. Bad experiences always gives a life lesson. We learn from mistakes. We would never try to do the same mistake again. That's why experience is important. You gain some knowledge day by day. 

• +1 1

Experience is like a teacher. The more you do something the more you earn experience and practice makes a man perfect. We should learn from our mistakes to earn experience and we should use our experiences in different matters.

I believe that knowledge is fundamentally linked to experience .. just as the accumulation of experiences helps us gain experience .. This thing is essential for success in work .. I advise everyone to be patient because it is the key to success, continuity and achievement of goals

the learning is the thing what we need to do even if it is from the help of the personal experience or from the help of the experience of the others but the best person is who learns from the experience of others.

Yes dear friend you are very right that you want to learn from experience and we should learn from our mistakes and learning from mistakes will make you a more successful person and you should learn more and more knowledge to become successful on this forum and in life.

I agree with you learning from experience is more valuable and profitable than learning from books and any other way because learning from experience is based on practical.

Hello my dear friend i totally agree with ypu learning is the key of the success but my der friend  i think accordng to my opinion dear friend we can get experience by learning ifbwe fail in some field we do not dis grace failure is better than npt noting doing.

Good day my friend I agree from your topic that learn from experience. You are right my mate if we don't try anything we can't know how difficult is this. You can start from low position and if you get loss you can correct your mistake.

I am newbie here my friend.Thanks for sharing this experience with me and all.I learned many thing about what i am going to face.So best of luck brother.Have a nice day.Never stop working.

Learning from experiences is one of the ways in which we decide to cultivate more of what we like about ourselves as opposed to just randomly accepting every way in which we react. your habits, priorities, ways in which you interact with people and work that you love, even how your perception is being shaped.....

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

We don't  learn from experience we learn form reflecting on experience. While it is wise to learn from experience . Experience is the teacher of all thing. If you have any experience in this platform that you make money.