Learn from experience - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Very good publication friend, the experience that we can have here is undoubtedly very good, the important thing about all this is that the experience that we must have will be gained in this forum, you were a senior member of the forum but your account has already been suspended however your posts remained and demonstrate the magnificent work you did within cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right we correct our mistake and guide to avoide from the mistakes. In future you become a good user you see the mistakes and try to better.

We always try to learn from our mistakes because failure is a key of success.  If we fail next time we should be careful and doing same task with more hard working. Because Without patience and learning we can't get success in our life.

yes everything we can learn from experience. if we have good experience we can learn much easily if we have bad experience it doesnot mean that we cannot achieve but we can learn in a better way we can learn from our mistakes so its good for us.

The past experience is definitely the best ways to improve yourself. We should always use our previous mistakes to make the future bright. That way we would always be growing better and making more profits.

Experience is our good teacher.we can gain much more knowledge from our experience.experience is the essence of our work hard and is a good source of success.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy.

I learnt a lot from this topic and I am sure other members will also be benifited and cleared their minds about 'learn from experience'. We should learn from our mistakes and weak points then try not to repeat in order to become successful. Experience comes when we do something practically, we face some difficulties and do mistakes which adds to our unconscious mind and this is the experience we learn. First try to learn from seniors of a particular field then follow their stories and their mistakes and devise strategies to tackle with each kind of situation. Try try again till you succeed and one day you will become a shining star of your field. 

Experience is very important in everyday life. Expert people are towards from the normal people because of experience. For experience you have to gain more knowledge.So,try to gain experience. 

Yes friend, the more experience we have, the better we will be able to post.  If we spend more time in the forum then we will know more about the forum and get a lot of ideas about the posts.  Our skills will increase and from the skills we will be able to write much better.

Yes of course ,you are right my friend.Thanks for sharing educational information.This fourm is real and trustful fourm.This fourm is gain benefits and important information.It payment is 100 here.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.

Thank you

Yes offcourse the experience always give you the good lesson in life for someone to learn from their previous mistakes and try to avoid the same mistakes again.

Hello my friend, thank you for your post, and in addition to the existing words, I would like to say that the junior members should focus their efforts towards gaining knowledge to avoid loss.

Learn from your experience is absolutely helpful. You learn a lot of this that you cant learn from school. Reality helps you as much as you think. You learn different situations. You will increase your decision makings. And you will gain knowledge about choices in your life. Because experience give you a high knowledge that no one can give.

You are correct we can learnwell from our experience as opposed to gaining from others . On the off chance that we do practice of whatever we need to learn. We can adapt effectively and in brief timeframe.

unfortunately at least in this crypto sector ،there are no shortcuts you must first practice, study the basics and then obviously make، the first mistakes. and the first losses in trading

from which to draw lessons ،and experience.

Indeed you are correct, many individuals need to gain from the accomplished one and don't have any desire to learn essential information before they attempt it in a way that isn't right.

Yes you are absolutely right. We can learn much things from experience. If we work much times then we have much knowledge. That means we want to work always for success to crypto currency. 

Yes you are right
We all make mistakes and we all learn from our experiences, what you need to do is focus on your work and be patient to avoid repeating mistakes and also mistakes generate new ideas so we have to learn from ourselves and learning is the key to success.

Mistake are rarely to be naturally attached to human life but experience is the best teacher.Experience is important for every peoples, it will helps to make a good decision in your life. if u have more experience then you will face and solve all problems very easily, so gain more knowladge and experience.it's educationally stated No experience No learning.

Of course my friend i strongly agree with you. We should learn from our experience and mistakes. And by this ways we can achieve our aim easily and nothing is impossible in this world.

Hello..I say experience is very, very expensive. Cause when we are an old worker. We know good work. And it is experience. This is very helpful in our life. This is how we are expensive and important to people. That is why we find good money. And it is easy.  We have a job, to the meeting.

My friend one thing I want to tell you that you should to learn from the experience and one thing I want to suggest you that you can easily learn with the reading of the senior member post so you should not to lose the hope best of luck

you are right absolutely,  we learned from our mistakes to be a successful person we have to cross so many miles learning from one mistake to another till we learned alot, experience teaches seriously.

Well said expert, as it is said, experience is the best teacher. As a normal human being, you are supposed to always learn from experience because that is the best way we will get to learn many things about our daily activities. Have a nice day.

You're right, we are supposed to learn from our mistakes and take corrections,and try never to make the same mistakes again, as we all know that no one is perfect were all meant to make mistakes, but we shouldn't take advantage of that by making the same mistake over and over again,instead let's learn from it