Learn from experience - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Hello everyone ..Learning from experience is one of the most fundamental and natural means of learning available to everyone … All it requires is the opportunity to reflect and think, either alone or in the company of other people.” According to experiential learning theory, we learn through a learning cycle. 

Learn from your own experience. Experience is the best teacher learning from your previous experiences is food way to learn and also avoid previous mistake. Never be afraid to try again if you fail. There is always a lesson to learn in every mistake 

I think that this topic is one of the most important topics discussed in this platform, and it applies to work here as well, so we can benefit from the mistakes that we make and also benefit from the experiences of others on this platform

Learing from experience is a great idea but when one just decide to pick up something from other people post without making up your own you won't get to know where there are corrections that needs to be attended to

Yes i totally believe we need to always learn from our own experience dont go all out believeing in someone else word, make your own researches and sucess will folllow suites

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for this useful post. Yes, it is true. We must not despair and learn from the mistakes we make. Failure really leads us to success.

It can also b learn to experience because experience make man perfect.if we know about this forum and to do work hard to gain experience here in this platform. People write topics in easy and simple words that can also gain good reputation and also a experience person.

Learning is key factor success. Learning from experience is a good idea . We always make mistakes . Mistakes give lesson.  Try to work hard . Success demands work hard . Thanks for sharing this information. 

The way to success is not easy to pass and we should learn and become successfull from our mistakes. We should be carefull With what we are taking risk.

Yes mate if I guess you have write the tips that will benefits members, as you said mistakes is the best teacher in our life and also we should not give up while we failed in our way of trying because we are not starting from scratch but starting from experience.

Your post seems very helpful. Because its a fact that we must learn before gain experience and sometime we gain experience from the common mistakes we make.

The world of this forum gives you a lot of information, abundance and experience, increasing your ideas with experiences and knowledge, and we will give you positive posts, develop your mind and your business to earn money for your better life

I agree with you, my friend, because there is no perfect person, and we are all vulnerable to making mistakes. We will sometimes fail and succeed at other times. The important thing is that we learn from every mistake we made and work to correct it and follow our way to achieve the goal.

Mistakes are meant to be learnt from not repeated. This is my moto whenever I try a new field because the ones who succeed are the ones who don't stop. And here, there are already many expert members who are advising us on what to do and what to avoid so we don't make the same mistakes they did when they were like us.

Indeed, my friend, your words are correct. Learning from experience is much better, so experience teaches us and not to make mistakes again, but this does not mean not following the advice of others and looking at their experiences and mistakes, so we avoid many things in the future and reduce the chance of our failure

Learning is always benefiacial for everyone in any platform. Without learning we do not do anything and if we learn from experiences we do not lost anything because the learning from experience is very useful then any learning. Make mistake and dont worry because its a great experience of learning next time only he knows that mistake he knew that mistake by its experience.

Yes, you're right, my friend, that the experience is the beginning of every success, and one of the best experiences is to enter this forum, which also increases my experience and learn new things.

Edited by Farah2000

Hey friend i hope you are well by the grace of god in your present day yes friend you are right we have a chance to learn from our mistakes as a new member i may have done something wrong this platform when i understand my mistake i try to correct because i I learn from mistakes again and when I gain knowledge from these mistakes it stays in my memory so you said learn form experience hope my friend you understand what i mean.

I think you phrased it wrong failure is not a key to success but it could be the first step towards success as it teaches us about our mistake and in such case when we dealt with failure "Patience is a key to success" otherwise your point is good and I agree with you on that.

Experience and work with all seriousness and activity is the basis of successful work and a wonderful future. Therefore, we must take caution and caution in every work we do, learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of others who have made them, and avoid them in the coming days.

Yes my friend I'm agree with you. First we read the base of this forum because if we don't know the base then we should not take start in this forum. We are taking experience and give it to others because there was many new member here.

Our mistakes are the guidelines for us to get success because we learn from our experiences. We have to read, learn and never give up. So as a new member to this platform I am trying to learn from the senior members in this forum.

Experience is a beautiful thing and it is not a mistake, but it is wrong to be afraid of the experiment and say between you and yourself, I am not sure of myself, this is something that happens a lot and I love adventure and I like to go through experiences in everything 

Instead of losing hope we should learn from mistakes and try to do better and for the next time do not make such mistake. Initial step of success is learning so learn from mistakes too. 

Instead of losing hope we should learn from mistakes and try to do better and for the next time do not make such mistake. Initial step of success is learning so learn from mistakes too. 

we got experience whenever we are doing mistack .  already I learn some good things Whenever I makes mistake in trading . So enjoy the process and enjoy the experience you will become successful.