Learn from experience - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Life is full of experiences.Whatever we need to survive in this world is learned from experiences.Good and bad experiences comes,enjoy the good experience and learn from bad experiences.As we get more and more experiences we wil be ready to face anything.

Yes You are right my dear friend ,

Students learn not to fear mistakes, but to value them. Experiential learning is designed to engage students' emotions as well as enhancing their knowledge and skills. Playing an active role in the learning process can lead to students experiencing greater gratification in learning.

You're just about this, my friend.  This is a great way to start learning.  When I started learning trading I lost some money but a small amount, but my loss from multiple experiences and learning from my mistakes is less now and my profit is better than in the past.  The only way is to learn from them and move on with our lives and try our best not to make the same mistake. Thank you friends.

Dear friend we must read the comments of section the old members make good post at their experience . So we should focus on our post and try to learn the experience of old members. Don't make mistake in our post for positive rating.

When I to begin with exchanged cash for bitcoin, I lost over $200 in less than a day, I in spite of the fact that crypto is unsafe and perilous, but afterward I have to be fair proceed learning which makes me pick up over $300 out of $400 evaluated sum I list in add up to. I presently picked up since of the involvement I have.

Yes thank you for this great post. We should be focused on ourself and also help the other members who needs help. Success cannot come easily we have to make great effort to achieve our goals 

Life gives you many experience about different activities. So you should learn about this. If you are intelligent and you take lesson by your life then you become a expert. You can able to make good decisions in your life. And you can work in efficient way with this in your hard time. Because life also give you hard time to show you that how are you intelligent so far.

After all, you're right stage, type a great deal going from family line deserve to gain knowledge containing relishes  sapience and attain also not awareness impending arch required order archival previous so we still youth crusade in really blood type retransmit that's injustice.

• +4 1

Of course, we have to learn from these mistakes, because there is a huge chance of success, starting with experience and gaining important and useful information.We should never give up.  Instead we must learn from our experience.  We need to bring something positive out of that negative or bad experience and move forward and achieve our goals.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

I am with you you are right we also can become expert but first we have to work hard for it I have to gain knowledge and this form is best for learning about many things whatever you want you can learn about trading and investment through this forum and about many other things you just have to work hard.

Yes of course dear all of we should learn from experience we done many works and get positive and negative experience but negative experience make us perfect man and after that we avoid to doing that work with negative experience. 

Hello my dear forum mate.yes,if experience mistake or failure then we have to learn a lot of things from these failure and try our best to not repeat those mistakes and meet failure again.

There is not any thing which equals the experience I mean if someone learn things but do not perform it practically then there will be no surety tht he is completely know that thing Andi thing we should all have to learn from the experience.

Yes experience teaches us a lot of things. It gives us strength and confidence to move forward. We tend to face many difficulties we make mistakes but that is very normal for any human being. Therefore, take the learnings from your experience and try not to repeat the same mistakes. 

Hello my friend, I believed that experience is an important thing that can change your way of publishing or learning, the trading platforms and the traders are the ones who appreciate the value of the experience and learn from it through their experience in the trading platforms.  good luck my friend.

On 5/5/2020 at 3:29 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

That's right and I really like what you're saying because I think the same thing we should all know how to profit any situation in life and see it on the bright side 

First of all you can not profit from all of the things and secondly you can make the good money from many things and one of them is to make money here from this forum.

Thank you for this valuable and wonderful information. We must learn from our mistakes and not give up in order to succeed. Every person must make mistakes, but the disadvantage is that he does not learn from his mistake. We must learn from our mistakes

Well this is very important to know that we learn from mistakes our mistakes made us a successful person. And in my experience mistakes are the part of our life it will make us better person and know us what is right and wrong. Thank you

You can learn from experience. If you want to learn, you have to gain experience first. If you are experienced in any job, that job can be completed quickly and successfully.Exprience is a mendotry thing in our life. 

Yes you are right dear we learn from experience.Like this forum first we complete 100 comments , this give us experience to do work.In these days we learn many things about the forum.And learn how face the problem that weface in this forum.

Hello my friend, I think that one of the best ways to learn is to learn from the mistakes that you make. I hope that the members will not give up and show determination and turn failure into the beginning of a new success in a more powerful way with the acquisition of sufficient skills and experience.

Yes my friend everyone learn from their practicle work (experience) no one learn from veiw or to study something. Never learn about the work he just understand how it works but when he ir she do work with his or her hand then he get experience and avoid from mistakes

Yes, you are right. You learn from your experience.  You learn very quickly about the thing you have more experience doing.  If you have been working on crypto talk for a long time, you will have experience working on it.  And you can easily learn anything on it.

You have to learn from experience. Experience makes a man perfect. Experience is one of the most important thing in this platform. Experience helps you to avoid mistakes and to achieve success. You should help others with your experience. Experienced members should share their knowledge to the begginers 

People get a lot of experience after working on all sides for a long time. These are very useful for them later. There is also a lot to learn from Express. How to solve different problems.  It is possible that those who have experience on this site work for a long time and they know the various issues of this site very well and make topics to catch different issues and try to solve others.