Learn from experience - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

i have learnt alot from my experiencs. You are your own priority. people give a shit abou you but in the end you are all you have,so dont take yourself for granted. every situation you encounter passes and this helps me a lot to tackle my difficulties. people respect you only if you respect yourself. in the end memories are the only things that we leave here and that we embrace close to our heart's.

I think that it is better to learn everything about cryptocurrencies, get well acquainted with earning methods, profit and trading strategies, and benefit from the experiences of experts and others, so that there is less error and the experience is more beneficial.

Yes, everyone fails, and we all make mistakes, and we learn from our mistakes, but mistakes do not have to be intentional.  We have to work hard and take advantage of the mistakes we make.

Wonderful, my friend, I agree with you in your words.
Will and patience are the key to success
And when we commit mistakes, we must avoid them later and that they are lessons for us to learn from and advise others not to commit. It is more beautiful if we learn from the mistakes of others.
Failure does not mean the end of the dream, my friend, not on the contrary. Rather, I consider that the beginning of success is when you stand strong and continue your journey towards achieving your goals. Do not let despair creep into you, my friend ..
I hope in this forum that we will be one hand
We cooperate and share everything that is useful.

Yes we need to learn from the experienced ones to guide or teach us about the cryptosystem strategies, more like when to buy or sell our coins or when to trade or exchange our coin for more profitable ones.

Experience teaches people to live, experience teaches people to reach the light of hope, experience teaches people to live. People are succeeding because they have experience. Experience is about moving life forward. ,,, experience can make you fear the benefits of life. You have to have experience in whatever work you go to, you have to have experience if you want to invest and make a profit. Because you will not understand anything about investing without experience.

@Babubu609 Hi friend you're right, if you make a mistake then never give up..this mistake make you strong on you're way to success.If you have  experienced something then you're more interested in that thing and go for it with extra efforts and one day you could be a successful man due to that experience which make you more strong.

@by babu u. My dear friend experience is a wonderful thing. They can get us the most popular content of the world. Many people are looking for a long period of time so you can create a old relationship with you. If any person can help us with other the first person can expert by them. 

Experience is the best teacher especially when its witnessed consciously, learning from mistakes and failure are also some forms of experience

@Kamel19972 you are correct my friend, especially for all the beginners. As what the saying says "experience is the best teacher". We must not be afraid to try and explore everything because in that way we cal learn a lot. To all of us her in the forum, we did not come here and become expert in just one day, it tooks us months and years to understand everything under here un the forum, and our experiences made us all expert here. So for all the beginners and newbies, explore and try every opportunities here in the forum. 

You have expressed very well about learn with experience,that we to learn from our mistakes. 

The real person is one who take lesson from his first mistake and not make same mistake again. 

Mistakes are also the step to success because we learned from them, and try to avoid them in the future. 

• +2 1

what you are saying is a very good point but the readers should not misread this It is not neccessary to fail inorder to succeed if you are able to succed at the first time which may be called the beginners luck then the streak shall continue and you should never backdown and must have at most confidence and self belief

On 5/6/2020 at 4:10 PM, lharost said:

Learning from mistakes will make you a more successful person in the long term, instead of thinking about you bad experience all the time and getting depressed because of it the better approach is to just learn from them and move on with our lives and try our best to not make same mistakes.

my dear bro learning will give you a more profit  if you learn more you will be profit more  learning is the best way to earn profit  without learning we will not work in this world.

• +1 1

As we all know experience is the best way to get success in life ..we should always learn from our experiences and our mistakes..we shoukd always do spme experience that may help in our daily life ..as success comes from experiences  ..if we experience daily some thing in achieving our goals we will definitely succeed 

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right. I think our last mistake is our best teacher. Mistake are made by human beings and they teach us in better way. We should always focus on the lesson we are getting from our mistakes. Don't lose hope . Just stand up and move forward. Giving up should never be an option. Try try again until you succeed.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/5/2020 at 11:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

We can learn a lot from our experience that we can't learn from anywhere else. What we can learn from experience cannot be learned from books.If we can achieve with education then we will reach the peak of success.

11 minutes ago, Aroosa Malik said:

Yes you are absolutely right. I think our last mistake is our best teacher. Mistake are made by human beings and they teach us in better way. We should always focus on the lesson we are getting from our mistakes. Don't lose hope . Just stand up and move forward. Giving up should never be an option. Try try again until you succeed.

@Aroosa Malik Very nice dear, of course  there are too many ways of learning but for learning we need to focus our aims,purposes, and goals ,we can learn from our mistakes, we can learn by hardworking, we can learn from the failures, we can learn from our experience, you can chose any path which is right for you follow it.

Edited by MT khan
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Jaklin16 said:

Yes I agree with you learn from experience the learning is very important for success. The senior experience provide a great way of learning and get success. Learning is the key of success and getting money. You have first to learn the basic of this work and working in this world of crypto , you have to get a knowledge about everything in this world. 

@Jaklin16 Agreed with your point with out learning experience you will never achieve or gain anything because learning is the key to your success without learning nothing will be good for you in this life. 

In my opinion, experience is the best way to learn, and we have to learn from other people's experiences as well, not just from ours, in order not to make many mistakes.

Yes, experience in cryptocurrency is very important. We should try to learn something from our seniors. On this platform, we should respect our seniors because they have a lot of experience in cryptocurrency.

Yes friend i have seen many senior members posts who are really highly ranked and fully experienced their posts are great and upto the point. so we should learn from their posts how they creat such quality posts and we should try to creat posts like that 

Experience is the most important thing in cryptocurrency. Experience leads us to the door of success. It is very important to gain experience on this site. If we can gain experience on this site, our own knowledge and growth will increase, as well as our income will increase. If we make a mistake, experience helps us find the right path.

We all should focus on bright side of an event. Ups and downs are a part of life and we should admit that. We should not be demotivated or give up when we face downfalls in life instead we should learn from our mistakes and failures. By learning we will be able to rectify our mistakes and be successful.

• +3 1

JL, what I feel like nonsense, I don't like BT, I don't like BT, I don't like BT, I don't like BT, I don't like BT, I don't like BT I don't like tea. , Join the market and get started. You have a better work day experience.

If this is very good because without the falls we will not get up, that is why they exist for everyone, some use it in a good way, others not because of that there are people who are successful in what they do and others not because they simply do not learn from their experiences.

• Useful or interesting 1