Learn from experience - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

Yes fundamentally because you're able to study on the experience as soon as alternatively of this other and also you'll be able to clinic every procedure to make your own personal process flawless. Plus It's Going to Be very Excellent for you personally because studying out of yourself is much Far Better than studying out of other folks

• +3 1

Experience comes with time, when we spent some time doing something we will definitely get better. If we don't learn from experience then we are not ready for success.

• +4 1

I also believe that the people learn a lot of mistakes but you learn remove your mistakes and right ways use so this forum not mistakes facing due there is forum high security and follow the crypto rule and many mistakes and not learning the other who banned 

• +1 1

@JamShbExperience is often the best teacher in our personal lives. Often we learn more from something going wrong than from something going right. .Typically, individuals in an organization that has experienced a major failure will often tell you that they understand quite well what went wrong 

you have said absolutely right that the human being is the learns from experience. When you failure  than not let.down.your confidence i like your post thanks for sharing 

I have learned a lot from this platform and since then I have moved to this place today and I will continue to work hard and try to gain experience and there are many experienced people here who are new people. Help

• +1 1

If we do not learn from our mistakes, we will do the same in the future and it will make us feel unworthy. I know the sentence sounds simple but it is not. We work hard to do what we do wrong. Not everyone finds it easy. Only that mistake requires determination. What we have done should not be hated. We should think of it as a lesson. This will make our path clearer than ever.

4 minutes ago, Khakhi said:

Yes, it is absolutely right that whatever people will come here, if their experience is good, then they will be able to understand this and work easily. 

But the most important thing is that many people get that time when they do some work in a good way and give them their time. Because if he does some work from the heart, then he will increase the desire to learn it and hence he will get experience from here which will be beneficial for him. 

You are right @Khakhi it is from learning they will have experience on what they know.many members especially the beginners here didnt focus on learning in this forum but they only focused on earning meanwhile it is from experience they can create a useful and informative topics.

Yes you are right, Once a great Mentor said "Experience is a expensive lesson only in this way you can learn" Learning is key for getting maximum profit from crypto market. If we don't have learning attitude then we can never get profit in crypto. We should learn from our mistakes and we should never give up in this way we can be successfull person in our lives.♥️

Dear @Babubu609 yes, these are good words learn from the experience without experience life is empty every work in life depend on experience if a person is good qualified but it has no experience his qualification will fail

My dear friend Recent eye joint platform.So i want to tell you This experience is such a thing Which is useful in every field of life.And without experience humans cannot succeed in any field  of life.Because if a person has experience of something So let's do that work in a better way.One more tries That he can do this work in a better way of compelet.So to do any work Experience is very important .

Actually thise who want to get success intheir life will be genius because they get experience from their past work.infact we can say that they learn from their experience . 

Experience is the best teacher. Gain enough experience in the field,then you would learn many new things more than what you read and write. Actively participate and contribute in the forum likewise persist and earn experience.

Thank you so much for sharing this motivational content.  It is really useful for learning from your content. It is true that learning from experience, even it is other's, is very useful and helpful in the future. Experience are many types such as bad experience and good experience. All experiences give us a lesson for our life.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think the best way to learn is to study the basics of every project we want to enter, and we should also read the advice of other people who have experience in this field and finally we try what we have learned.

Learning from experience Is the best step of any wise person, if you fortunately you are safe from making mistakes then learn from the mistakes of others this will make you gain experience and be safe from making same mistake.

everyone who is successful now is only due his experiences and learning from his mistakes. Thus is true that experience is best teacher for us. If we have this thing then we will become successful.

Not just we, everyone should learn from others experience because the other person know the pros and cons of that thing and we should learn it from an experienced person.

@davy22 @Babubu609 @hamedjjs661 @Mishi Lorana

There is a lot of effect in what people can do there is a lot of trust to what its the greatest thing that we do have todya and we are able to grow and find tru projecting and powerfu strong story and there is a lot of ideas that we are able to find that key , experince is what is powerful this is the key this is the right  alot of effort that works well for me this is what we should do , let time teach us and make sure that the lessons we get are real and we can go with it

Learning from experience and practice is a very wonderful thing, all you have to do is work and learn from experience because these are the best times in which you can receive experience and learn a lot, and you will not forget what you learned

• +4 1

Trying everything and making mistakes and then learning from them is a very hard process that will take a lot of time. I think we should learn from others experience so we can save more time.

Thank you and good luck my friend 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, your words are very useful, and we must all be patient after every failure, because as I said, you are failure is the title of success, and we must try, will and insist on every step we take in every field, and I learned through this wonderful platform that trusting ideas wins us success.

Learning from experience occurs in two cases ... To learn from the mistake that we made because it is in itself an experience for us .. and we make it in our mind always because whenever we think about the mistake that has happened, we will remember that it will not make us stop at this point, but we will complete the work to reach the goal ..

And to learn from the experiences of others .. Do you think that one of them has easily reached his goal ?!

No, my friend .. every human has suffered a lot until he arrived and endured a lot and tried more than once .. We may not succeed the first time .. But we will always try

(You never fail until you stop trying) 👌

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks
Learning from mistakes will make you a more successful person in the long term, instead of thinking about you bad experience all the time and getting depressed because of it the better approach is to just learn from them and move on with our lives and try our best to not make same mistakes.

you are right my freind, in crypto currency i have many mistakes and lost many currency:

- i invest for unkown token with big amount: the true is when i want to invest for any coin should be search and get all informations of this coin if it good for investing or no and invest with small amount.

- in trading i'm buy with all my capital: the true is to buy with 10% of my capital, because if the price down i can buy another quantity to get good average price.

You are so right, most people are afraid of failure without knowing that this is the only path that will lead to prolonged success. We have to enter with faith into the unknown and accept that what we are experiencing is a process and needs time to be realized.