Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

On 1/31/2021 at 9:39 PM, Mark wood said:

then they start bad acting and doing cheating for payment purpose so it is good to help them before..

I do not think they always  need to take help from the senior  member  of our forum because look to about forum section  where all the forum rule pinned goodly and if any newbie  read it up continuously  then be sure he will not have any question  again about forum.. But they still create those topic which already  available  in our forum..

• +1 1

The main aim of this forum is to share information, ideas and experiences. We help this aim by creating constructive content, sharing our ideas and experiences. Some people have their main aims of earning bitcoin by posting. For some people that is a secondary objective. Happy for those who are here to learn and share as their primary objective. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

44 minutes ago, Sitro said:

Indeed, this forum needs commitment and discipline by avoiding violating the rules and contributing to the publication of useful content, now this forum has become a good reference for cryptocurrencies.

This forum is a global forum.  From this forum we can learn all about the crypto world.  Everyone in this forum has to work according to the rules.  Violation of the rules should be prohibited.  So everyone in this forum should work according to the rules.

I find this Forum the best option for everyone who wants to make some profit from the Internet, in addition to increasing our experience in the world of crypto.

We all need to stand together,supply as much informative post to the forum and make this forum the best.by creating some good topics and posting some good comments we can help forum to become bery popular.and team would also like to.pay such type of users.

People came here with different aims. Some people come only for earning. Whereas some people come here to learn things. Learning about trading should be best aim here. 

Yah!  we must be loyal members of this forum, as it offers us the greatest opportunity to make money, I think the main goal of CryptoTalk Forum is to increase the number of users of cryptocurrencies in the world and to spread knowledge about the importance of these cryptocurrencies.

My friend you have shared a tremendous information with us. This platform is the mainly aim may also be that people have to knowledge about cryptocurrency and provide information. As many members are working on this platform, there are many members who are acquiring the information and information of the cryptocurrencies. I think it became the most important objective of this platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We must keep this in mind when it comes to raise our level here in the forum, because basically we are at a stage where if we do not follow the rules we will be banned, also we have in our power the ability to add value to people and help newbies who are starting, for this it is important to follow the rules and keep learning to be better.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you and I also think that the main objective of the forum is to spread and publicize cryptocurrencies. We can learn a lot in this community that has a great source of information. Everything will depend on the desire and the will that we have!

Thank you very much for sharing this useful and valuable information with us I am appreciating your contribution in the growth of the forum. I think spreading knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency is the main aim of this forum. We should share the useful and quality posts for the help of other members because they will get knowledge by our posts.

I have understood that this discussion is an incredible wellspring of information for the universe of cryptographic money. You can become familiar with a great deal just by perusing this gathering. As it has different areas so fundamentally you can take in and acquire from here.

• +3 1

Yes dear mate you are absoluely right in your arguments . that we should all follow the rules and regulations of this foum with carefully and then to do something .

Dear Members, We can consider this forum as our home all and deal on this basis. This wonderful forum has several goals and is all good and seeks to serve us 1- Pleasure in knowing new friends and sharing opinions and ideas 2- Gaining the habit of working hard and continuously and getting used to That 3- Gaining experience in a field Encrypted currencies 4- Earning money in a way that is not difficult

Your whole point is right and I believe the administrators are working hard to remove spammers from the site, and they are succeeding. We can also contribute to the growth of the forum by posting original content.

Yes you are right we should always try to remember the main aim and objective of this forum and also the aim of we joining the forum we should try to know that crypto currency platform is a place where we can earn more and at same time knowledge with experience but with hard work and dedication

All members must contribute to the advancement of this forum, and they must respect the rules of this forum and the members respect each other and not violate the laws.

This forum is here to promote cryptocurrency to the world. We all know that in this forum there's a lot of useful materials and information we need to know about crypto. And this forum helps a lot of people not just in earning money but also learning a lot of things about cryptocurrency.

I completely agree with you, we must remember that this forum is not only for earning money but for learning as well. We want it as the largest archive in the crypto field, and it should be professional and useful to others, so do not make all your interests here by making money only

• +2 1

Well, to my understanding Cryptotalk forum is a platform to share relevant information related to cryptocurrencies and online earning methods. Every user can share relevant stuffs and also can get to learn many things from the forum. Cryptotalk forum always cares for the wellbeing of its members and pays for their contribution in the forum in cryptocurrency.i.e Talk tokens.

You are right my friend.  We must remember that in this forum we are working for our success.  We have to go to aims. We have to be successful by working according to the rules. We have to work properly and post usefull.  Remember we have to be successful. Then we can be successful by working in this forum.

Posting beneficial informations about crypto is our primary source of getting money and is very as when we get banned we have to be very careful by following the rules as giving to us and thank you for helping us remember the aims of this forum dear friend.

Edited by Xantosis
  • Useful or interesting 1

At Cryptotalk, we are here to learn and make good topics to help other forum users, and also to share useful information. We should be following forum rules and create topics that holds the meaning and gives information to the forum users.

I think so many of the aims in this forum are already being achieves with forum forum growing every single day. The content here and information here is improving and this forum has educated so many people in the crypto world and it'll keep helping more people

I agree.

In my opinion, this is the best free site that offers great and useful information about cryptocurrencies and you get money by adding your information in a post about cryptocurrencies so we should not underestimate its value .

• +1 1