Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

All members of the forum offer what we have knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and the main purpose is to publish topics of interest to everyone and most importantly, to always adhere to the rules of the forum and not copy and paste members ’topics or publish useless topics

Edited by Ror43

@Firas-zain this is very important to educate ourselves about the forums and know the aims and the reason we have to be in this forum it equally important to be a very good representative of this forum

The one of the most basic purpose which I think of this forum is to lauch the cryptocurrency in front of the world.  The forum needs scholars and experts those share their valuables ideas here and to promote the cryptocurrency in whole world.  Most important thing is the following of rules given by this forum in making post or topic.  That is my little understanding about the precious forum. 

The forum is giving us enough advantages. So it is our duty to contribute in this forum. It shouybe our basic instinct to post useful contents here. Even if we have slight knowledge about Cryptocurrency we should share that in this forum cause this forum is all about cryptocurrencym. So even a little information will be contribution to this forum. And we need to work and research more to do better contribution here.

We know all these things are been done and in favour of the users of the forum, as they are paying very good amount to a great number of users but what do you think how long it will last. ? 

• +1 1

Well my mate, you are right. As I also came here for earning but after spent a few days I got realise the main purpose of this forum is to spread all the information about Cryptocurrency. Yes my friends, I have found the main aim of this forum, users should be learn about the Cryptocurrency and trading in crypto and get into their knowledge more and more.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

the main purpose of the forum is to get more and more attraction of users and for us it is to get money by working here for hours and hours and making posts or puting replies.

Thank you very much for sharing this useful and valuable information I am a new member and these tips do me very good for the future in the forum since I want to go very far in it and these are very important points to apply

This is what I think, look for your goals and attach them to the goals of the forum and if both really go hand in hand then you can be able to merge them and work that way , that way you will never fall into any trouble because there are so many people out there who dont understand exacttly what they are doing because they keep on trying to get themselves a good choice that does not make sence so today we need to value what is right as of the moment 

The main aims are what we especially the newbies have to follow, we are here to improve each other , to gain knowledge from other members and meet different people from different part of the world

I believe and agree with you.because they will not stay at one point and said they are the best but still on the process. But I still agree with your comment

This gathering is committed to digital currencies and the principle reason for it initially is to distribute points with valuable substance in the field of encryption furthermore not to abuse the guidelines and laws identified with it thirdly duty to not distribute futile subjects

Yeah i'm agree with you, we should remember this forum value. The aim of this site is dedicated our knowledge with the forum members. So we have to always thinking about it.

On 4/5/2020 at 13:34, Babubu609 said:

Solo quiero compartir algunos conocimientos sobre los objetivos principales de este foro con la poca comprensión que tengo sobre el foro:

1. Este foro necesita usuarios legítimos que merezcan que se les pague cuando merecen que se les pague. Estos usuarios son aquellos miembros que están listos para contribuir al foro para ayudar a crear buenas publicaciones y buenos temas.

2. Este foro tiene como objetivo tener usuarios que sean completamente disciplinados en el tiempo de seguir las reglas como se indica.

3. El foro está feliz de pagar a cada usuario cuando lo merece y esto es haciendo lo correcto en el momento adecuado para mejorar el foro.

4. El objetivo del foro es hacer que este foro sea popular en el mundo de las criptomonedas como otros foros. No crean este foro para competir con otros foros de criptomonedas, pero quieren ser como ellos.

5. Este foro no son los mejores pero están intentando estar entre los mejores, aunque no les falta nada.

6. Su objetivo es difundir el conocimiento de la criptomoneda al mundo para saber cuántos beneficios tienen los trabajos de criptomonedas en estos días.

Los moderadores estarán encantados de dar la bienvenida a todos en este foro si tiene esta qaulified necesario está calificado. Por favor, no pierda su tiempo mientras no esté calificado porque se puede tomar una acción seria y no juegue con la oportunidad que tiene en este momento. Puede recomendar amigos que también estén dispuestos a ayudar y contribuyan al foro. 

finalmente, siga siempre las reglas que se dan para evitar la restricción de publicación y prohibición. Todos son bienvenidos al foro de cryptotalk 

the moderators and administrators of this forum are very active that speaks very well of the forum so we must all contribute to improve it since we are a very united community and so we all benefit, so we always have to make useful posts and comply with the rules when foot as they indicate us

image.png.c5d4425df23fc73bdecb772aef99d83a.png

I would say that the main goal of this forum is to make it clear to millions of us across the country.  Another thing I would like to say is that cryptocurrency ubit is a standard price in this world, we work to bring it to our people and increase the number of members so that a person with good experience can earn a person is the main goal.  .

Great content @Babubu609 the forum has main aim and objective and of the aim of the forum is to get exposed whereby other advertisers will come to promote their services in exchange for talk token and lot more and members also has their role to play in other to see the forum aims come to reality.

The goal of this forum is to spread the culture of the encrypted world among people, and to learn good ideas for using cryptocurrencies, and for me it is a school of learning, through which I gained many good qualities such as learning the language of dialogue, gaining friends with the same goals, and many good things , i'm really proud to have organized me here.

Your remember for users here is highly welcome we should always remember what primary main aim of the forum that are learning and earning environment for all of us.

There is no doubt that the forum has noble and lofty goals through which it tries to provide knowledge and science to all who request it.
It is our duty as members to contribute to the forum's achievement of these goals by respecting the rules and adhering to them and providing what is useful and raising the level of the forum.

• +2 1

Truely mate,We all in this gathering contribute for the best of this magnificent discussion and we continue attempting to make it the best one ,it's a difficult work for all to regard one another and be in the principle way and regard the guidelines and everything gone be correct.

Well, yes. You're somehow right with what you have stated and I do agree with you. We should not let greed blind us and neglect our responsibilities as an abiding member of this forum. In exchange of getting paid, we should keep this healthy and positively growing. 

• +4 1

I agree with you, the primary motivation behind this forum is offer and spread individual information or thought regarding cryptocurrency and take information which you don't have the foggiest idea. I generally center to give great information about crypto and furthermore I got loads of good information from others clients.

I agree with You that the main purpose or aim of this forum is to spread knowledge and information about cryptocurrency.And we get paid for this work also so we should do justice with our work amd should post the quality content that is useful and valuable for all the members and helpful to improve the forum as well.Good Luck!

• +2 2

It is the best website to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies and it deserves only legit members who work here sincerely and in reward this forum  gives payments to them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day