Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

I am not much into trading but i own some litecoins and we can buy it in low price. If its value increases we can earn more profits. So to me i like litecoin. Ethereum is also a profitable coin. You can trade it and earn more profit.

• +1 1

First of all thanks my friend for this kind of information.

From this forum I have like the crypto currencies and also interested in the trading. And I am also from the trading section. But my suggestion to all the members is to gain enough knowledge and experience to make an investment in trading. In this way you will earn a good profit.

• +1 1

On 5/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

There are many ways to make money in crypto such as trading, investing, forums like this and etc. For beginners i would highly suggest they should start in forums to gain knowledge in crypto. I personally also love forums but now, i would like to improve myself. I will try trading for bigger profits. But for now, i'm interested in forums like this.

• Useful or interesting 1

I, m interested in bitcoin and the trading of bitcoin. Bitcoin is developed through the Blockchain syatem and can be easily transfer from one country to the other country. I preffer the trading of bitcoin because it gives you more valuable profit as compared to the other cryptocurrencies. 

Honestly speaking, I am in beginning phase in case of investment. I am familiar with 2 or 3 coins only. Among all the cryptocurrencies I have interest on investing on BTC because it's the top coin. And its value is increasing day by day. I really want to invest my money on BTC and talk coins. After that I have interest on ethereum too. 

• +1 1

I'm preferring the trading of crypto currency buying and selling to be earning profit then another one is the campaign of crypto currency it is also giving money to someone another one is the faucets site it is also good for experience

On 5/4/2020 at 4:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

Trading is my most favorite part of the cryptocurrency world. Not only because it can make your money double or even triple, it also teaches you a lot of things about investments, market fluctuations, market histories, and so much more. It also gives you a sense of belongingness to the world because it shows the connectedness in each and every part of the world market. I may not be a good trader, but I am aiming to be. And hopefully, most (if not all) of us would be wise and good as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

Concerning me I think crypto world is too large that riding not many segment won't get what you are searching for, what we are searching for. The thing about crypto world and a large portion of things need first information, exertion and time, this my saying, I am attempting to be patients in light of the fact that with tolerance comes rewards.

6 hours ago, laboni10 said:

Cooperation is the main thing in this forum because we are here to exchange information, experiences and experiences about cryptocurrencies in all of its parts.  I also love to trade and am learning to trade right now.  I believe that cryptocurrency trading is the best field at the moment because earning depends on experience and luck, one that is fun in your trading business. I advise you to continue trading because it is the best.

I liked it. Thank you for the information. I am new in this field and I am curious about the world of cryptocurrencies.  Can you help me ?

6 hours ago, laboni10 said:

Cooperation is the main thing in this forum because we are here to exchange information, experiences and experiences about cryptocurrencies in all of its parts.  I also love to trade and am learning to trade right now.  I believe that cryptocurrency trading is the best field at the moment because earning depends on experience and luck, one that is fun in your trading business. I advise you to continue trading because it is the best.

I liked it. Thank you for the information. I am new in this field and I am curious about the world of cryptocurrencies.  Can you help me ?

Of course, dear, the important and effective participation is by sharing important ideas and information that are of great importance. We have to learn a lot in order to obtain information about cryptocurrencies and invest a lot and reach the path of success through the important and useful information that a person gets

For me I am interested in posting . Because I don't have knowledge about crypto trading and investment .I have learned from this forum about crypto currency trading and investment  . I get proper knowledge about crypto trading then I joined it .

Dear friend I am interest in the cryptocurrency trading but trading is a very risky business. I love bitcoin because bitcoin very powerful and dependable coin in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin always give benefit and my opinion bitcoin long term investment profitable. Now I am trading yobit exchange some small coin and some coin give profit.

• +1 1

To be sincere am interested in litecoin and I have many reasons actually I have learned about it on this platform and I have used it times without number on doing some transaction digitally.

• +2 1

As of now, I am much more interested in investing my talk tokens because I can use that in exchanging to etherium or waves. I will choose which one will give high value of exchange.

• -1 1

As am am still learning and till now i am not a good trader so i am much interested in learning. And if you want to know about the best or favourite coin i will prefer the bitcoin. It is best for me and others too.  Its favourite to all     

My dear friend, because Bitcoin is the highest price, I am interested in it a lot, and I also prefer all digital currencies because all of them are something special in the modern world and for the future, but I am interested in the Bitcoin currency because its price suddenly rises and falls suddenly, so I see it a lot as I see and the necks of the rest of the famous currencies Thank you

Hi mate as I am new in trading. I have only talk token in my balance. I am interested in talk token and in BTC because I mostly exchange my talk token with BTC and I am interested do trading in BTC. Because the rate of BTC is increasing day by day. It is more profitable then all other currencies. 

I've been trading since 2017 and i am also a student, if you want to improve your knowledge about trading you should do practice otherwise doesn't matter how much you know about trading. I've been following xrp for a long time and i invested most. Sİnce i am a trader i am trying to follow other coins much as i can. But of course bitcoin is milestone i think bitcoin is my second favorite coin.

• +5 1

Greetings. I sometimes search and find some particular coin in an exchange cheap and sell it in another exchange expensive. Of course transfer fees are a concern in such transactions so you should really buy cheap to sell profitable. Also, I follow some airdrops and ICOs which can be very profitable in some situations. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I am more interested in trading and that is because I find trading to be highly profitable and very useful. With trading you are your own boss although there are risks involved but when you master it you don't have any problems.

All the features of crypto currency are very good but i love the most is when we giving a positive react to each other and built a strong members i also love trading but I don't have any experience in it i was learning the trading process by reading my colleagues comments.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I love to invest very well and that is why I am addicted to yobit investbox and also vmining. Those are my two earning investment that I am always willing to put money into

Edited by Rajibida22

when we talk about part of cryptocurrencies i would say im interested to bitcoin because as far as i know btc was a first coin ever develop and im also doing trading some coins and in addition i love also this cryptotalk forum because im earning some bitcoins in every useful posts where very interesting.