Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

Okay it's not prohibited but there are certain rules which you need to follow in order to be safe.

1- donot use same ip address( do not use wifi from same one source, use your own data or any other ip address).

2- you can not make 2 account on same device.

That's it if you follow these I think it's totally okay.

Well recommending this forum to friends isn't bad at all as you are even inputting in them some knowledge as they can not join this forum without learning a new thing... So recommending is a beneficial both to the friend and forum

I do not think that we should inform all people about this forum, because it is not wise to tell anyone who does not like this. This leads to distorting the reputation of the forum and damaging it. I believe the topic should be confidential and limited.

Of course, this platform is safe and reliable, whether it is to gain knowledge and learn more about cryptocurrencies, or even to get money, my friend ..

You should promote it and get all your friends and family to join us here ,, so that the interest will spread more and the number of people who are interested in trading and cryptocurrencies increases, and thus the platform becomes bigger and more important to us .. ❤️

we are know that there are many earning site in the world but i think cryptp is the best andd trusted site in the world so that there are many people work this site andd get good benefit.

thanks

I don't think there will be a problem, unless perhaps you are using the same wifi. It is not allowed to have multiple accounts and there will be all banned if they are found. Also, they will need to have an interest in cryptocurrencies because this is what this forum is about.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:32 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

it's not prohibited unless you are using the same wifi that would result in an account ban, but also right now they aren't accepting new members on yobit so maybe wait a bit for them to re open registrations

Using the same device or the same network will cause your account a ban and you would not be able to make use of any of the accounts. So be careful.

• +4 1

Yes this is right to tell about this to your family members and friends. They can earn from this and get information from here. So , this is the good way to spend our time on it . This benefit us .

I just want to help them with how to get started properly in crypto and I think this forum can help them from this. They said they also wanted to make money in crypto currencies so I recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or forbidden? I just want to ask if it's okay if I promote this forum to some of my friends and my family ?

In terms of I am aware, it is allowed to ask friends and family or perhaps family members to be able to make crypto. Nonetheless, it will be alright in the event you wanna inform them in which this is simply not exactly about making yet to offer these or perhaps us all excellent articles concerning cryptocurrency. It helps these not merely to be able to make, yet to learn a lot more concerning this community forum.

Yes my friend you are suggesting them to work here. But my friend be careful and telling them that read all the rules and regulations of this forum and always following them. Then you will be able to get any one of your friends or family to work in this forum.

Truly, we should educate our companions regarding this gathering to have the option to profit by it and advantage from the experience of the remainder of the individuals, however at present they can't bring in cash in light of the fact that the mission doesn't acknowledge new individuals and they can just profit by perusing the themes until the mission opens once more.

It a great idea when you recommend the forum to family and friends. Most of the members here were introduced by someone to join the forum and by doing so we keep helping and making the forum grow to a higher level

Mate I try to find true earning apps two months but I don't find i totally failed i find some but they give us very low amount and very slow my friend recommend cryptotalk forum and now I earn good and learn also I think this forum is unique from others forum because this forum give us many benefits and opportunities for earning 

I am new here and learn a lot of positive things from this platform lot of knowledge i learn here. I not have the great experience about crypto but i always recommended my friends to come on this platform to earn and learn.

We should recommend our friends and family members to work at the cryptotalk forum because this is a great forum to the perspective of learning knowledge and information about the cryptocurrency and for the best earning. 

It's a good stance to promote and inviting others to this forum because it will help them to also learn what we have learnt and become updated on this technology of crypto currency because it's future depends on new users so if more joins then the chain continues to grow stronger.

Yes mate. Definitely I am recommending this forum to every one like students, house wife, or a worker any one can use this forum easily because this forum is one of the best forum I have seen that's why I am recommending this to all my friends.

• +1 1

Promoting the forum will really be a good idea in order for our community to get bigger like other forum as well. There is nothing wrong in advocating other people to try this forum as well. If we want to promote this forum, let us make sure that the information we will give is a fact and positive so people would be encouraged to register and work here. 

On 12/31/2020 at 10:54 PM, Zohaibkhizer said:

Yes it gaves everyone opportunities . Share with your friends they will be very impressed and this forum tell you how to invest and use it. 

Even when you share it with your friends they will appreciate you that you have made some good decision of telling them about the forum and they will be earning because of you.

It's really good to help people find what is going on with crypto and they will have a lot of questions about the future that want to find answers from experts so they can always use cryptotalk forum to learn and become early users of what is going to take over the world.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Good question but it is very affective question. I hope, I have made a lot of income online from my life.

Is a good thing you introduced them . Let them learn and also earn from the platform as well. Cryptotalk is for everybody once you follow the rules that guide the platform 

Recommending forum to others is a great idea we can introduce it to our friends and family so they can use it learn about crypto and also get a little bit income maybe if they learn about crypto they stop asking me questions about the way i make money lol.

Ofcourse my dear! It is a great platform for earning and learning. We learn so much about cryptocurrency from this forum. Invite more people who are interesting in earning and as well as interesting in learning about crypto world, because we learn so much from seniors and everyone in this forum specially sneriors have great knowledge about cryptocurrency and they share very clearly.