Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

You are right my dear .If we invite someone, even if he is our family member or other , it will benefit him, but we will not benefit. And to invite  on this forum , our income will not matter. But what we have invited will be good for him, he will get of income, so we should always be invited  so that someone can benefit. 

It's not prohibited. You can share about crypto with your family and friends. It's our duty to promote the cryptotalk with others. You can give details about this forum and help them for creating their account.

• +5 2

Yes of course it is ok and a good thing to promote this forum and increase the members that want to revolutionise this forum and cryptocurrencies word. But this forum needs members who participate positively and post useful stuff. Thanks.

On 5/2/2020 at 4:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

Yes we must tell athers about this cryptotalk because it will help to make this platform grow. This is a best platform where we can learn and earn at the same time. So if people can be helpful from this forum then we must talk about this.It will help us and them too.

Cryptotalk is very friendly site because read and guide rules and regulations.  You gain money  by posting . You learn how you going more in this platform.  This is so helpful . Sharing knowledge and experience  which is very important. 

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

I think it will be great to tell others about this amazing platform because it will increase the fame of this amazing platform also other peoples can get knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn money.

Yes, you can recommend this platform to your friends and family without facing any issue and its also very easy for them to join the platform and work easily. 

For my part its very higher that u advocate this on your circle of relatives participants i am hoping its very useful on your friends and your circle of relatives participants . Cryptotalk deliver u correct quantity by doing submit every day basis u need to to need gaiude them and says approximately the whole lot about this plateforme . Because the new individuals don't know approximately everything on this plateforme u have to to say about guidelines regulations of this plateforme.

Yes you can definitely do that.This forum appreciates and welcomes new members always.You can bring your friend and family to learn  and know more about cryptocurrency and to earn something too.But be careful if tgey opens a account using smae ip address of yours.That can be harmful for your account. 

That's right, paid posts will start after completing the first 100 posts, but all beginners should walk step by step through the forum to be on the right path, and everyone should know that our goal in the forum is to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, money will come automatically as a result of our work And our efforts that we will be making here, so be patient and work hard daily.

• +4 1

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

it is good to introduce forum to your family and friends and recommend them, it is not to worry about it because it is so promotion of forum,it is a good thing to educate people about the benefits of the cryptocurrencies and providing them the way to teach them

On 5/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Raven said:

Yes you can friend but keep in mind something very important and that is that it is 1 account per IP, if your family is in the same home I recommend that each of those who want to enter this wonderful world of cryptotalk take into account using different ip.

I am really like your post .In my point of view

we have to promote this forum in our friend 

and family for make money and take benefit .

This platform is only work for promote the 

cryptocurrency by our posts and informative 

topics.

Thank for reading .

On 5/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Raven said:

I would not have problems friend as long as they use different internet since multiple accounts is not allowed so they must all use different connection so that their accounts are not prohibited, so welcome you and your whole family if you do this.

• Useful or interesting 1

It would be a very good idea to teach this forum to many of our friends and family so that they learn a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies and have good knowledge about this forum that can help us many things, friends.

On the off chance that we need ones goodness at that point we ought to suggest him this gathering .as nowadays all are at domestic so This stage is perfect way">the most perfect way of gaining cash and victory . It's a extraordinary stage for you to memorize and win at the same time at the same gathering ..You'll truly appreciate this Stage and you'll be able share your encounter with others people..so that they might moreover profit this great opportunity ...

Yes you must introduce this forum to your friends and family if they want to learn more and more about cryptos and also earn at the same time. See this platform is not a really advanced one and anyone from any age group can join and participate in this platform and get succeeded. In my case I was introduced to this platform by my friend and at first I was a bit skeptical about this but soon I got more involved in this and now I am a full time worker . So I will also start introducing this to my friends and family so that they would be also aware of cryptos and it's importance.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:35 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes this realy good  platform  to whom  who  is begginner or who want to join crypto currencies. They can learn  much from there. But currently  as you know payments are off for new members. 

Hi mate,recommending cryptotalk isn't something bad to do infact the person that recommend to this cryptotalk by my neighbour he has been telling me to do it for a very long time but I totally ignored him due to my ignorance.so since I joined this forum have been learning and earning at the same time thank you cryptotalk.

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

There are no restrictions of sharing the forum with whoever you want but be careful with the earning that you would not be earning anything in the return, no referral comission.

Recommending the cryptotalk forum that is very important that's means  they new account don’t allowed to link it with yobit , so they can earn money for now , but if the want to learn from this forum , yes the can coming . And when this problem of reputation. that's all my dear friend. 

My friend I want to tell you that you should not to spend your all time in the beginner section you should to visit the other sections of this forums and I recommend you that you should to visit the Crypto word forum of the cryptocurrency

• +3 1

Yes why not I think it is the best activity I think. So no doubt my dear friend and recommend share with others and friends I think it is our duty. Do don't worry my dear and do it.

• +1 1

As we know this forum helps many of us in different ways. Some getting benefits in term of money and some through information of different currencies. In return it is our duty to promote this forum to outsiders and participate in growth of this forum. As far as my concerned a good friend of mine introduced me to cryto talk and I am very pleased.

• Useful or interesting 1

Today I recommend cryptotalk forum as the best online investment platform as far the world is concerned because the level at which spammers attack online investment site's that of crypto is not common, thanks.

• +1 1