Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Historically, how often has the price rise occurred after Halving Bitcoin?

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I'm expecting price to rise but probably not much, at least for this year. There are major problems with all economies of the world and Bitcoin is not a tool to solve these. Bitcoin will probably hold the price levels it has, around $10k and fluctuate, and perhaps it will revisit ATH at some point. Both two past halvening resulted in a rise of price. Still usually when something is expected so much then it doesn't happen. At least not in the way most believe it will. There are many people thinking that price will reach $100,000. I find it really hard but I keep a window of possibility open.

Your words are very logical and reasonable. Yes, there are huge exaggerations in the expectations that most people think, and usually what happens is contrary to all expectations. For me, I think that it is difficult in the current period to increase bitcoin significantly due to the global economic situation as a result of the Corona virus. But surely as the economy begins to recover, Bitcoin will see a significant increase, possibly touching ATH.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:36 PM, Crypto123 said:

This is an analysis by a leading analyst Benjamin Cowen's Into the Cryptoverse discussing Halving Bitcoin

Now is Halving III how long do you expect Bitcoin to go up and how much will it go up?
Do you expect the peak price to exceed in 2017?

I think it takes 1 year as maximum before no.3 halving reaches its full functionality and pushes bitcoin to its ceiling price. This price may not be a new ATH but it will for sure be a pretty decent value for selling assets. I think we should not focus our full energy for halving and reject all trading moments. I prefer to free my mind from halving and attend to my trades now. I have set aside some BTC for halving and are trading with the rest of my investment in Yobit. I don't hold all my money for halving. We should have both active and passive investments.

Halving event will come forward for bitcoin price but don't expect that if this event occurred in may and in may bitcoin goes to 15000$ or 2500$ its takes times for making all time low or all time high during this time i am expecting that its price will goes high in may 2021 or 2022.,*0

Just now, winterlemon said:

Bitcoin will be more often to rise their price after the halving or splitting since they say that it has a big positive effect on Bitcoin users. I hope it can make my profit bigger.

Well, you will be having a huge amount of profit when you are holding some bitcoin right now so that you can sell it in the higher value price after halving. Happy posting.

Seeing the current price of coin and it's pumping we can conclude that it would exceed the peak price of 2017 as it had already reached 14k$ in starting of 2020 and 20k would be the next goal for Bitcoin or it may go more higher than that.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

42 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I think it takes 1 year as maximum before no.3 halving reaches its full functionality and pushes bitcoin to its ceiling price. This price may not be a new ATH but it will for sure be a pretty decent value for selling assets. I think we should not focus our full energy for halving and reject all trading moments. I prefer to free my mind from halving and attend to my trades now. I have set aside some BTC for halving and are trading with the rest of my investment in Yobit. I don't hold all my money for halving. We should have both active and passive investments.

Yes, I think it will take several months and maybe up to a year as a result of the global situation, but when the situation improves, then surely we will see a rise, perhaps overcoming the previous ATH of bitcoin. So, as you say, my friend, it is a good idea to collect the bitcoin you own or get from the forum until the price rises.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

The price has risen significantly after halving but yes it takes time every other time. I also expecting the price to go up and i think it will exceed the price that it had on 2017. 

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

With today's global economic recession, I don't think the price of Bitcoins will increase any further than $12,000 in the following months.

With the trend where it took a long time for Bitcoin prices to reach 'benchmark' prices after halving:

I think any major increase won't happen anytime soon; or if it happens, it probably won't last that long. But once the global economy has recovered, people return to their jobs and finally have spare money to invest in crypto, then maybe that would be the time when demand would increase and Bitcoin prices start to blast off to the moon.

And of course, the price level of 2017 would be nothing compared to what the price will be at that time. This will be good news for those who bought 'overpriced' Bitcoins at that year, since that would be the time where they could finally be able to cover up for their losses, if they decided to hodl it up until this time.

Thank you my friend, this is what I think, too, there will be a rise in you but it is not great at the present time due to the bad economic conditions prevailing in the world, but once the global economy recovers and is back to recovery again I expect that there will be a new peak of bitcoin. I expect this will take from 3 months to a year.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:06 PM, Crypto123 said:

This is an analysis by a leading analyst Benjamin Cowen's Into the Cryptoverse discussing Halving Bitcoin:

Historically, the first halving of bitcoin occurred in 2012 and it took about two and a half months to raise the price of bitcoin
After that, Halving happened again in 2016 and it took about 8 months for the price hikes to happen in 2017 and this was the peak
Now is Halving III how long do you expect Bitcoin to go up and how much will it go up?

I think that no one can predict this and no one knows if the price will go up or down and the time period for that
But I believe that Bitcoin will increase significantly in the near future and achieve new figures

1 hour ago, Sezar55 said:

In all the years in which the half occurred, the result was positive in favor of Bitcoin, where the price has risen significantly, but this half is a concern because the world suffers from economic crises, yet we found a great ability for Bitcoin to resist crises

Yes, true, historically there was a rise in prices after Halving and so did all the difficulties that went through Bitcoin, but he overcame it and returned to rise again stronger than before. Therefore Bitcoin is expected to overcome this crisis as well and emerge victorious.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

This is an analysis by a leading analyst Benjamin Cowen's Into the Cryptoverse discussing Halving Bitcoin:

Historically, the first halving of bitcoin occurred in 2012 and it took about two and a half months to raise the price of bitcoin
After that, Halving happened again in 2016 and it took about 8 months for the price hikes to happen in 2017 and this was the peak

For me let's just wait for that to happen and do not expect for a certain amount in order for us to avoid being dismay because the higher your expectations the more chances you will be hurt if what you're expecting will not more likely to happen.

On 5/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, Maruf8583 said:

every single one the time after the halving the value has for eternity risen, this is why in attendance is confidence along with members that this time the consequences will elevation again.

The event occurs every four years which is a long time for us to prepare when we missed this kind of event. 

Now is the right opportunity so let's not waste this chance that may occur again in 2024.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

10 hours ago, Nezar said:

Frankly, knowing this matter is very difficult and I think it is very difficult to reach the price to the peak as it arrived in 2017, but it is possible that the price exceeds $ 10,000 after the end of the half event in several weeks or several months so we have to wait and watch what will happen

Yes it is difficult to reach the peak at the present time due to the deteriorating global economic situation due to the Corona virus, but for the price it seemed to approach 10,000$ from now so I expect it to rise more after Halving but it needs some time.

3 hours ago, nhacodieukien said:

every time is a halving of bitcoin the markets respond in question of the price that is being handled therefore a rise in the cost can. And  investors calculate to supply an upward momentum to bitcoin for its price to rise.

You must correct some of your information, dear. Bitcoin does not fall in half, but mining rewards are halved after halving. This process occurs every four years and means that mining rewards are cut in half.

Everyone expects that the market price will rise after the half event ends and it is possible that the price will reach its peak as it happened in 2017 as the price reached more than $ 15,000 and this price is expected by everyone this year and we hope that it will happen

I think than now many people expects that price of Bitcoin will grow. That is why they buy Bitcoin. But a lot will depend from the economy situation in the world.

On 5/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, Maruf8583 said:

every single one the time after the halving the value has for eternity risen, this is why in attendance is confidence along with members that this time the consequences will elevation again.

Luckily we will experience the halving in this year which only occur every four years. 

Let's not miss this opportunity because the next will happen in 2024 which is a long time to happen again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that he halving of bitcoin is definitely going to result in a major increase in the price of crypto in the sense that there will be a smaller supply and the resource will become more valuable if its demand were to stay the same or increase. And i think that lowering the supply also promotes more countries to adopt the system because it shows that it is not an infinite supply and is controlled to a certain extent to account for inflation and the likes thereof.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In history also the price of bitcoin raises after bitcoin halving event it takes nearly a couple a month to rise on price of bitcoin, In 2017 the price of bitcoin in peak. So keep holding your bitcoin until the price is increase.

4 hours ago, Brand1 said:

Everyone expects that the market price will rise after the half event ends and it is possible that the price will reach its peak as it happened in 2017 as the price reached more than $ 15,000 and this price is expected by everyone this year and we hope that it will happen

Bitcoin peak price in 2017 reached $ 20,000, of course this possibility is quite possible and there is a possibility that it will reach much more than this price, but it may take from 3 months to a year due to the global situation.

On 02.05.2020 at 18:52, Gaurav kumar said:

The price has risen significantly after halving but yes it takes time every other time. I also expecting the price to go up and i think it will exceed the price that it had on 2017. 

I Swami agree. but I want to add that the price growth after halving may not be immediately but gradually.

Yes, of course, I expect the price of bitcoin in 2020 to exceed the peak price that occurred in 2017, because the market for more than two years has witnessed relative stability and I think that big investors are waiting for this moment to buy bitcoin and raise prices

On 5/2/2020 at 7:39 PM, Ridam said:

Seeing the current price of coin and it's pumping we can conclude that it would exceed the peak price of 2017 as it had already reached 14k$ in starting of 2020 and 20k would be the next goal for Bitcoin or it may go more higher than that.

Well, there is a possible to happen this mate because the last halving happens in the year of 2017 and the price of bitcoin is reaching the $20000 mark, i hope this will be happen again after halving. Happy posting.

5 hours ago, paulpogba said:

Yeah dear mate I think in change of previous halving now it's price pump in huge form rather than previous situation. Now it's demand increase and value so on.i see that it's historical figure a cross the 20k.

The price of 20,000$ for bitcoin is the highest price achieved historically, but everyone expects this number to be shattered after the next Halving, it may take a year or more, but in the end it is certain that Bitcoin will break this number.

As far as I know after halving bitcoin price never rise so it`s only going down after this event and I think this time everything will be repeated and price will be falling till autumn