How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Thank you my friend for sharing those valuable advice with us. Patient is about you without patient you cannot do a work properly. If you have a goal in your life you have to be patient and work hard towards your goal. If I want to talk about my experiences when I started doing 100 comment task it was really hard I lost my patient sometime but I didn't give up and now I know I did the right thing and learn many new things about crypto.

there is only one answer , it's the practice , doesn't matter how we say to control emotions and not panic this won't work until we keep trying , for me I kept trying to see the deal I'm in losing more and more but left it because I know it's just a correction and the price will increase again , and never enter a currency when it increase a lot because it will correct anyways and I wait until that happens then buy and make profits

• +2 1

Hello there mate thank you for posting such an post , patience is one of the keys to success .An investor should always have enough patience ,things that rise fast are most likely to fall fast . Good things gradually grow over time and require hard work ,so we should all have patience and trust on our investments.

The best way, is not to indicate that we must be patient, what we must learn is to be disciplined and follow a plan, not do things by surprise, as this way we can get to lose, be disciplined, have a plan and be consistent is what will lead us to success without a doubt.

Wow, my friend, you presented several wonderful items that showed us the amount of benefit that we get if we are patient and calm, that patience is the key to relief for you.
Going quietly to reach your dreams here may take some risk to reach the top

• +2 1

Patient is a very natural. It completely depend on you mind. You have to control your mind to keep patience if you wanted to work on crypto world. Because to make profit from this world you need lots of patient. 

Yes patiens is the key to success. We we start trading or any economic work, we lost many money or many things. At this time, we should keep patience at every step. Then after some time, we reached to our goals

This is what each person must work on because it is something that to obtain the full patience that is needed to be a good investor, it is something that requires a lot of patience and this is constantly developing, we work on it, so it is positive every day to worry about improving it every day.

For trader I think they have good partners who have have same field because all the time he would think about trading and cannot refresh his mind the emotional instability will cause him damage and the mind will be restless. Their for if you find an opportunity step back for while and make good research after conformation grab it. For the risk it goes for expert or pro, I forbid newbies to take risk because this will cause negative effect at their growth. For the initial stage they have to just work on basics and be patient what they are making now. Don't try to jump at higher bids. 

Honestly patient is a key to success ,once you're patient you can get a peace of mind ,peace of mind show you the how to achieve  a better thing In life

• Useful or interesting 1

Very good recommendations, thank you very much and I will take it much more into account because I had some clear but not all of them as such, and above all to learn to control our emotions as you mention.

Actually patient is a key to success ,ance your patient you will achieve alot ,to be patient you have be courageous ,focus making a positive thoughts and mind ,keep away from suspecting issues 

Most simple way to have patience is not to get angry in any situation so easily. Because if you do that then you will have no further intentions about doing your work perfectly in any sector. Always try not to get heavy in the heat of the monent. And this will give you enough courage to have patience. Slowly you will be able to keep your brains calm and clean. So that's how you will be patient in this way.

• Useful or interesting 1

Relax your muscles, from your toes up to the top of your head. Force yourself to slow down. Make yourself speak and move more slowly. It will appear to others as if you're calm – and acting patient often makes you feel more patient.

Here are four ways to be the patient person you never thought you could be.
  1. Make Yourself Wait. The best way to practice patience is to make yourself wait. ...
  2. Stop Doing Things That Aren't Important. ...
  3. Be Mindful of the Things Making You Impatient. ...
  4. Relax and Take Deep Breaths.,,.,.,.

You have asked one of your best questions for this, you will have to work with patients  and you will be successful when you can fall short with patients , because if you hurry in something, it can be harmful for you.  Because if you are so short, hurry to sing it or it is harmful and you will not even know where you will reach, so it is important to keep a patient so that you can check your target and achieved 

all this activity with money is very difficult given more in a purely moral sense.  overpowering losses or something else, it's difficult, that's the truth.

As we all know patient is a key or map to success.its a content to wait if necessary.patient is needed in a forum like this so as to achieve ones goals.

The patient is basic key of success patience is an investment need aspect of life think positively dont gready in crypto share you personal knowledge and inspire the beginners 

patience is a key to success in many respects you work hard you did your work with all the possibilities and than you forebears to get your reward you done part of your work  . specially when you want to achieve something bigger you have to be patient you cant get big achievements with out being patient and this is the main thing in here for success.

There was a time where waiting in line was the horror for me; looking almost every second on my watch and getting upset. Then I stop wearing a watch and it got better. Yet, I still was upset. This changed over time and now I use the forced breaks as a moment to practice mindfulness and being with me. Calming down and watching with what my thoughts came up. I think acceptance and breathing where the tools helping me the most with that.

Lately, I even started to look forward to the next line, so I can use the timeout for myself. 

This is indeed a topic,patience is a key to success,you can build patience in your by calming down when you are in panic,don't jump to conclusion, learn to control your anger and also meditation helps in building patience....

On 5/21/2020 at 11:38 AM, Babubu609 said:

It will be very helpful if you could try to practice it because in everyday life in reality not just here we face challenges in term of being patient all the way when you are patient you will always be successful.

Good information, patience is actually the key to success in every aspect of Cryptocurrency job, without patient you will hardly make it in major crypto jobs like trading and Investment. So I will suggest we keep greediness aside because that is one of the key things that has lead many people to loss in cryptocurrency market.

Thanks for your valuable opinion. All of your point should hold every person. Patience is a kind of great power, everyone should practice it to be successful  in every step in life.

First brother i can understand your point If a fellow is successful in something So he has to travel and why does he have to work with hard work from me, if he does not work with hard work then he will not be able to succeed, then it is very important to bring a journey in himself.  😍😍😍

Thank you dear. It will help to develop patience in me. Patience is essential in every matter of my life. But I get panic very soon. But crypto talk teaches me the lesson of patience.