We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

Its really a good idea to have that feature. But you can indirectly save a topic or comment you like. You can do this by replying to the topic or quoting the particular post you like. Once you do that, it is automatically saved. And you can access it anytime you wish by going back to your profile and checking all your activities. But this process seems too much. So it will be a really nice idea  if there can be a direct way in which we can do it

Yes, there is a way to save the post or topic you want, which is to click on the date above, the link will appear and you can save it, and it is a good way to save the posts or topics to return to it later and read it better

To save a post is less useful if it is not integrated in the forum because the results you post don't care about later. But I'm sure someday everything will be available soon because of one thing, there is a sense of caring and change.

A good post or comment may helpful for the other user. I wish the admin can give the easy way to find the collection of best post in this forum. Keep giving useful post guys, information that you write on your post may needed by your friend here.

It is good for the forum to recognize a folder where we put important posts inside, but you can take the link of the post you want and retain the link because of the lack of this feature, or take a screenshot of the post.

There is need to have a draft feature which will help members to be storing posts and comments that's we like and want to learned from it or read it later. I hope admins will look into this request. 

Important idea some times we see useful posts that is essential for future references and there is option for saving post just like we can see quotations tag and click on it of we want to quote other members posts. It's a good suggestion for the forum to adopt

Good idea. This will be helpful for you. I think you should use bookmark plugin for saving posts and comments. It will help you whenever you want you can get access to posts and read.

We can save the Every Comment or the Posts that we want but there will be Little Problem. It will take some time and as well as the Work. Because All of us On this Forum wants To make their Future Better So, I you want to do so then You Will have to Work Hard.

• +4 1

You can make choice of it and than you pick it put on your private email or norepad to save.They help me on many occasions.Some time i use them as reference.

There is a link in the comment which we can bookmark or save it in the browser but I too agree with your statement my friend. There should be an option where we can pin all the important comments and topics in our profile and use it for future reference.

That is a good idea. sometimes I come by such good information that I want to remember it for my future attention. I need to copy it to another place. If there was a pin or "favorite" feature, we could check them whenever we need later. Thanks for sharing this good idea, my friend.  

• Useful or interesting 1

That's a very good idea. Reduce the time it takes to view important hyperlinks and mark them as bookmarks for viewing. New members will help admins and moderators return to important posts.

• +2 1

There are link in the every post right side. Copy this and save. Other thing you can do give screenshot of the post which you want to save. This two is the way in my opinion. May be there are more options i don't have any idea about that.         

On 10/19/2019 at 1:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

Yeah that's a really very good idea for saving useful comments and posts of the seniors or the moderators. Yeah we should pin for us in our profile so that we can get knowledge from this post and increase our knowledge in everyday. Thank you so much for giving this wonderful idea about saving useful posts. 

I think you can do that already. There are many ways to save posts you find useful. For example, you can take a screenshot or save the link address. Still a good suggestion. Thanks for sharing

Majority of usefull posts by seniors are already pinned on the top of the every section. This is good idea if we can pin every useful post by moderators or by any senior member

Yes it's very good idea because then we have to follow all rules and regulations of this platform and getting many knowledge about this. We should when we saw a good post of our seniors we have to collect in our accounts so that when we have to face any problems then we seen it and easily find solutions of ours problems.  With out any problems we can our work very well and then we completely our daily tasks. It's a good idea to earn more money by this platform. 

There are atleast 2 ways i know how you can save your posts that you wanted to find and the first one is being saving the link by copy pasting it and the second one would be by bookmarking the website so it should able to save what was last loaded into it (i think).

Yes there must a pinned feature for all members just like we see in About Forum section. Apart from this, admins should provide us another way by which we can save useful posts in our profiles. Anyhow, brother I also have an idea by which you can save useful posts/comments. You can bookmark any post you like in your web browser. At this time, this is only way by which we can save informative posts.

I have seen many useful posts of moderators and senior member and then you can bookmark it in your browser and use it whenever you want .but must to be relevan with the content .

I have seen too many post which are not cover the whole information about topic and at this time this is only way by which we can save information post .it will be very good for us if we need these useful post in right time .

Of course, my friend, you can save, archive, use and work with important posts and topics, and use people to get information about these cryptocurrencies.

What is the function of memo pad or memo or wps on phones that can be used to just save the links to the post. Anything you want to access the link, go to where you save it, wps will even be good as it will be synchronized on cloud and be accessed on another device anytime you want.