We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

yeah, your think is good .sometimes we find some important post about any issue. If we want to share this next time or read this we can save it our profile.

That's good friend we all allso need to save our posts becous when we make a post its you knowledge about the any topic so we should need to save posts too and share with new members

Very good idea. If this feature implemented by the technical team, we can save the posts we find beneficial and check them back later when we need them. Some social media platforms have this feature so why this forum would not? 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Dear friend we can also use the option of bookmark to see the useful and informative posts later whenever we need but I am also agree with your opinion that the save option also should be added in this forum to make the convenience for us.

I think is a good idea to make a save on a valuable topics or comment for future occurrence and as far as the saving of topics and comment are concern I think there is a link for such in as much as we view the topics we wanted to comment on there must be link in which if we click on such link it we direct us to saving page.

Yes i think you can save or pin it but other method to keep connected is to follow the accounts of authority and administrator members ..for this you can also use notification system.

It would be great if we could have this internal feature here in the forum, that we are allowed an option to save the topics that we want to save I hope that at some point we can have it, meanwhile we can save our topics in the bookmarks bar of our browser. 

yes you can save the link of that post or that thread which is useful for you and you can save the link for the future purpose, so it is the benefit of the using forum on the browser and you can save link of every post...... 😷😷

This may be a good for to save but I don't think that it will be too easy and I think that if it will happen it will really help us a lot. Just we will read the comment which we do not know that what have to comment in it.

Well i believe only posts that are extremely important and adequately informative are qualified to be pin for the benefits of all members to see as soon as they visit a particular section of the forum. 

Edited by Froshk

Of course this is a great and useful option, I found lots of comments and posts that contain useful and important information and I would like to review them when needed and save them to my mobile notepad.  You can also benefit if you post well regularly, you will not have any problem.

Personally I also think that this would be a good tool for everyone because sometimes we find very good topics and publications that deserve to be saved for their content and we do not have the option to do it internally in the forum we just have to settle for adding the page to our favorites bar in the browser.

I think it is a very good idea and there must be a feature to store and save a post which is very useful. While doing our work we see a lot of useful post by the seniors or the administration team which we want to store on our profile and want to use them later to learn English or to seek knowledge.  So there must be a feature for this purpose. 

Yes this is good opinion. We have to like good posts and save it in profile. Sometimes we may see some important or informative posts so we can save or pin it in their accounts and remove from bookmark.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

Yes dude you made  a good question I also want the answer I think that we can only save the link so that we can acess the posts whenever we want, but there is no way to save the post itself

This was a great idea. If we have less time to reply on any topics then we can save anyt topics to read and reply later. Sometimes we can see so much helpful topics. But after few days we forget about this helpful topics. If we save this type of topics than we can find easily it and can read it for recharge ourselves..

On 10/18/2019 at 8:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

Hi,this might be a very good and nice idea I thought I was the only one that want this kind of features even if there is this kind of features please do not hesitate to let me and @Syedbesharat know but what I actually do when I wan to save a post I prefer screenshot of the particular page.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Yes, we should actually save useful posts.  Because these are the things we usually need.  This method can be used at any time so that we can find it easily.  And thank you so much for discussing an important topic.

13 hours ago, jaydeen443 said:

Hi,this might be a very good and nice idea I thought I was the only one that want this kind of features even if there is this kind of features please do not hesitate to let me and @Syedbesharat know but what I actually do when I wan to save a post I prefer screenshot of the particular page.

The forum have developed many features for members we can group chat in messenger which is quit useful and hiding of identify of reaction givers so members don't have any dispute. The forum is looking after very carefully of their members arranged good contest and quick quiz as well. They have given a unique and opportunity holding platform to people who want to learn and earn from crypto. 

Many people aur very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to create some creative ideas and lonely which is very useful and valuable for you and your work who are working on this real based learning program. Sorry always advised to all member to keep well communication to their senior year and always take suggestions about this site that how to create some creative ideas and logic because when you create some creativity then your reputation will be increased and and your post are not will be deleted.

Wowww I really needed a post like this, sometimes we tend to overlook the great amount of value added here in the forum and sometimes there are super useful posts that can help us later, the truth is that a save button or something like that to have in the profile all the useful things saved would be a great option and of great benefit to all Cryptotalk workers.

Yes it is a great option I hope we have an option that we can save the post that we like by sharing it on our page and refer to it when we want. There are publications that I feel are really an important reference some times.

Is this possible ??

YEa bro, This is a good idea.I suggest you.you can just simply create a folder in your bookmark bar and put bookmarks related to forum in the folder.So if you feel hard to find a quality post, then help report junk posts.So this forum only consists of quality posts. I wish you to beat of lick dear.

Yes it is great suggestion when we pin or save a comment then it is easy for every member to learn and remember the moderator advice or information about this platform. They should develop this option in this platform. 

• +2 1