I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Everyone makes their own decisions based on their own preferences and everyone else in the forum does the same.I prefer to answer and comment those posts which are interesting or useful for me! Doesn't matter how much posts has this topic, actually.I will answer it and gained knowledge. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think everyone has their own outlook and I respect your opinion. For me, I prefer to respond to useful, high-quality topics, regardless of whether they are answered a lot or less.

I also like to replay the topic with less replay.  Because it can present the necessary content in front of everyone and it also has a good reputation.  And if you comment on a low replay topic, it catches everyone's eye...

We must respond to useful topics that help others collect information because it is the most important and it does not matter to respond to short or long comments only must be important and we must work to develop it

In fact, I don't work like this. In the forum, I comment on topics that seem easy to me and I give answers to things that I know very well. I don't really care which one has more comments and which ones have less comments.  I answer all the topics that I know well about. I try to let everyone know what I know because if I let everyone know what I know they will be very helpful so I don't care if there are more or less comments on any topic.

Hello friends 😃 

There are many posts, even though there are many comments but I find it difficult to understand I will not comment, I do not create poor quality posts. I am new here but posts are good... 

No matters about the number of comments on it.Personally, first, I search for important, useful, and high-quality topics and comment on them . Normally I comment in a post in which I have enough knowledge . I don't care if many or less reply it have. 

• +2 1

It is not difficult to ask and investigate, sometimes the mistakes of newbies can be paid very expensive and many do not have enough capital and can lose it in scam projects, perhaps because of this type of situation is that some people think that cryptocurrencies are a scam, but not so, you should always be careful and more when it comes to money.

For me, I prefer to comment on topics that are useful, whether the number of comments is large or few, so that I read the topics and comments on them in order to increase my knowledge on the topic and increase my experience..

• +4 1

I like to take part in commenting on long posts where there is a lot of information, because it forces me to go and research and investigate that topic but don’t focus on it. We should focus on these topics which are valuable able informative me gain experience and knowledge and then come back to comment in the post because it is appropriate if we comment on useless topics then it will be detrimental to the whole M and Our post will be deleted .....

As for as i know you are also a legit member of this campaign friend .So your way of posting is very good as like other old and super members of this forum.As i am new i read out all good posts of old members and i have learned a lot ,I post on such topic where all old members have posted because i find good material from reading their posts and write in my own words.

I usually choose those topics as outdated because I can guarantee that the post will not be deleted but those issues because there is very little chance of deleting such topics so I keep replying to such topics.\n\n

I'm cold on all the topics I find useful. 
But the most important thing is to consider the quality of the topic we want to comment on 
No, on the subject matter, I find it difficult. 
Which I don't understand it don't even set up ideas.

In every detail, you have to help everyone, beginner or old, help everyone. Give new and useful ideas. Get a good reputation and earn a lot of archived currencies.

Well, my dear friend, it is a very good way to comment on the topics for me. I think the content of the post and its importance to me and the extent to which users benefit from it are the basic criteria for comments. I would love to see publications with new content for me in order to learn from them

Hello my friend,

I prefer to reply on useful and helpful topics, I don't care how many replies the topic has got, I think we are here to help each others and share our knowledge and experience, so if I find a question topic I will try to answer it no mateer how many replies it has, low number of replies can't give you an imagin about the subject.

Best regards.

In my opinion the matter is not which topic has much reply or less reply and the matter is which topics are helpful for me. We want to make post for these topics. I hope I can learn much things by working crypto currency. I hope I can make useful posts for other members. @Afreen_603 @khan sahab33 well explain. 

Welcome my friend. My style in this generous forum is based on reading the topics and publications. Then I comment on it and I try to make my comment useful. If I do not know anything about the subject, I will not answer it wrongly.

I love to respond to all the useful information and the important topics that attract me and I think that when we see a useful topic, but the number of responses is few, we must all support the post and respond to it all so that the useful information reaches everyone.

Hello my dear friend.It is a great thing to make useful posts on those topics which have less replies because users don't have enough knowledge to share on that topic and of we make post on that topic then users get knowledge from it and give you positive rating which helps to boost reputation.

Knowledge is light, and ignorance is darkness
Every day, we must provide our culture and information .. From this wonderful forum we learn and erase our ignorance about everything related to cryptocurrencies.

Sometimes I am afraid to comment on recent publications, because most of them lose and are eliminated, because the user did not know how to express himself well at the time of posting, or it was for the sole reason that he violated one of the forum rules, for this I am afraid to comment on these posts. My way of publishing is that they spend a week of this publication to be able to write and give my opinion of it, this assures me that the publication with my comment will not be eliminated and I give it a better answer.

I am looking for topics that attract me and whose information is useful to me and answer them or send my questions about them
Everyone has their own style or choice, and in the end the result is that we work together, sharing work and information
 To grow together and progress for the better.

Yes I agree with this point, because the reason why I agree with this is that for my own thinking,if I reply to a post which have less comments I think it will be easy for the cryptotalk moderators to check after my comment and rate me.

I also prefer to comment on a post that attracts me no matter there are less comments or more comments in it.  So i just read the topic and post a comment on it.