Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future

I have been here for less than a year and I think that the CryptoTalk forum is the best crypto forum in the world. Bitcoin is a good forum but needs development. When I enter it, I feel that it is from the past from 2010 at least and the world has evolved very much since that time.

• +2 1

I see a very high probability of this happening in the near future. because Cryptotalk is taking steps that touch real life. this is very positive for them.

• +1 1

They do not compete with each other because they are not exclusive, you can belong to both forums and feed on the knowledge of both and spread your knowledge with the others I believe that this is the basis in each forum to have a critical and personal opinion about the cryptomundo that enriches all the participants, now cryptoTalk is encouraging its users to a greater extent and placing good rules so that the posts are of very good quality.
I would not disagree if this method of payment for posts was removed after a while and that it will only be used in a marketing way, so the people who remain commenting do so for the best of educating and educating purposes 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk forum has earned good reputation from many people around the world in within a period of 365 days and this is due to the efficiency and advantages they have over other sites for that reason i believe sooner or later cryptotalk will supppers bitcointalk forum because even in terms of population we are 200,000 plus and I believe before the forum reach 2 years we shall go above 500,000 because of the development th forum has shown.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It can be a lot better and I agree with this post, we have more energetic members and with time everyone will be experienced and can help new members and recommend the forum too. This is doing a lot for adoption and I think that the forum is another reason for the Bitcoin tobe rising a lot.

• +2 1

I hope that cryptotalk will be better in the future. Bitcointalk is a great forum too and it has done its part but now it is a remnant of an old age. Times changed and Bitcointalk instead of accepting new people it blocked everyone from using it. It requires a lot of time, knowledge and good english, as long as licking butts to reach higher there. This is not actually a merit system.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Cryptotalk Forum still needs a lot of developments in order to become a strong competitor to the Bitcointalk Forum because the number of topics in the Cryptotalk Forum is very few.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

A. You agree cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk

This 100%. I have spend more time in Cryptotalk of course and I only give a few looks into bitcointalk, but I think that there will be no match after a few more time. Cryptotalk is doing everything correctly. It is the best forum for a beginner and a great forum for advanced users and it will be even better in the future. Bitcointalk is blocking new members and Cryptotalk is helping them. There are millions that will join and they all will select Cryptotalk like I did.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, yonkii said:

Bitcointalk is blocking new members and Cryptotalk is helping them. There are millions that will join and they all will select Cryptotalk like I did.

I support you @yonkiibecause cryptotalk is a forum that give equal right to all members in aspect of accessing the forum and also in term of payments, there is no gender, country, posts and ranks discrimination. That is what we call Justice.

Yes my friend i assemble with you that cryptotalk beat bitcointalk.The disadvantage of bitcointalk that they can not pay easily. But cryptotalk paay much better.So most of the users are interested in cryptotalk. I think cryptotalk will lead this forum 

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is what we call Justice.

I totally agree with you @Babubu609. Cryptotalk is giving equal rights to everyone. This forum pays an equal amount whether you are a beginner or a senior member but still the senior members receive a lot of love and respect from all the other members ❤️. Also the rules here are not as strict as Bitcointalk. I am sure that this forum will beat Bitcointalk.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I agree and I spend time here and not in bitcointalk anymore. I prefer this forum and I think there will be more that will come very soon in Cryptotalk and abandon bitcointalk. I already seen many signature campaigns and bounties joining this forum and it will be something bigger in a matter of one or two more years.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk has become a truly amazing platform. And people are happy to be here. It is very enjoyable to spend time on Cryptotalk. They get information about the issues they are missing. Sometimes they also get the opportunity to see the details they should not miss here. I hope it continues beautifully.

• +3 1

Right now bitcointalk is far above than Cryptotalk and there are almost  every  new project  that is using that forum to promote the bounties, it will take time to reach there for Cryptotalk. 

I think there is no need to be against one forum or another and have a fierce competition. Both forums have importance and can co exist. Bitcointalk is an old forum and it was founded by Satoshi to discuss Bitcoin. Later it developed into something else but it was never upgraded as it should. Now it is just has novel value and the old posts from the early days are still the most important someone may want to read about, but nothing much from 99% of the rest. Cryptotalk meanwhile is fresh air and welcomes beginners and experts together. It is a different forum more friendly and better in many ways. I think that both can be used equally for these reasons.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, cryptocurrency is a forum where bitcoin can be earned.  I think Cryptotok will put Bitcoin a lot further in the future.  Cryptotok is currently a popular site for acquiring Bitcoin.  With the rise of cryptocurrency, the popularity of Bitcoin will really go a long way... 

The cryptotalk forum gained wide fame and broke all records, it is considered new, but its achievements surpassed all forums. If according to my point of view and analysis, his future will be wonderful and have a great role in spreading the idea of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Bitcointalk is at the top of the forums or platforms that deal with cryptocurrencies, so it is difficult for Cryptotalk to advance and surpass it, however Bitcointalk managed to obtain its place with the passage of time, so there is a possibility that this Forum  I will reach you in the next few years, but before that you must improve the host of this page.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree that if cryptotalk will precede bitcointalk, currently bitcointalk is no longer profitable for bounty hunters, because there are only payments for using tokens that have no value. It's really different from cryptotalk which pays with bitcoin, of course people will prefer cryptotalk even though it only produces 1000 satoshis.

• +1 2

Certain cryptotalk has grown, it has become for people the best website of the future, it will be ahead of Bitcontalk for many reasons, it is easy and it can give us good profits.

I think that this is a controversial question because it depends on how crpyto talк will develop for if development will not be engaged then what is there to say

I concur with this assertion, the cryptotalk gathering is doing a great deal of work to improve it and the bitcointalk discussion executives would prefer not to transform anything and along these lines, the gathering is progressively passing on.

i be consistent with with you cryptotalk vs bitcointalk but its not effortless as in bitcointalk they are as a result loads of knowledgeable creator's factory but this forum drawback is they insincerity salary definitely but cryptotalk is a great deal excel in payments.

• +3 1