Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future

Bitcointalk is quite tough to use and the rules are also strict in that forum. But here in Cryptotalk it is easy to earn and the earnings are given to almost all. In bitcointalk only the limited members are given specific amount but the people have to make good posts to reach that level. And it also take time. So I guess that Cryptotalk has a better chance and scope to be in the top.  So surely it will remain in the top list.

Although not fully compliant, there are more or fewer differences in work. I think crypto talk is the best in terms of job benefits. There is no problem we can do as we wish. That's why we all agree that cryptocurrency will keep Bitcoin ahead in the future.

• +2 1

That's possible, to be honest I'm predicting that thing that possible for cryptotalk to surpass the bitcointalk someday. 

If we continue posting useful content and if we do everything to make this forum more better than before then we can raise the chance for it to surpass the bitcointalk. 

I agree with you that cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk, that a forum CryptoTalk was able in a short period of time not exceeding months only since its establishment to become the most important forum in the encryption and that because of the enormous information that exists about the crypto, and deals with the best platform safe in crypto is Yobit

Bitcointalk is quite tough to use and the rules are also strict in that forum. But here in Cryptotalk it is easy to earn and the earnings are given to almost all. In bitcointalk only the limited members are given specific amount but the people have to make good posts to reach that level. And it also take time. So I guess that Cryptotalk has a better chance and scope to be in the top.  So surely it will remain in the top list.

The Cryptotalk Forum still needs a lot of developments in order to become a strong competitor to the Bitcointalk Forum because the number of topics in the Cryptotalk Forum is very few

• +4 1

I agree that cryptotalk will precede Bitcointalk. The reason is, Bitcointalk is no longer profitable, there are only a lot of scams there. Campaigns and ICOs there always fail, I participated in five prize campaigns but nobody paid, all of them a scam. Unlike CryptoTalk which actually pays out in bitcoin, it's pretty good. People will leave Bitcointalk and turn to cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. If cryptocurrency continues to grow in the way it is becoming popular in the world, one day this cryptocurrency will reign all over the world. Will improve in the future. Thus the price continued to rise. There is a lot of money to be made and invested and a lot of money can be made. Achieve success by working there. Be able to meet their needs. Will do well in the future. Thanks.

On 4/29/2020 at 5:37 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Although the bitcointalk forum is created long before cryptotalk was created and they can boast of more members, we are also doing very great in here and it is good to be part of this.

It is a gradual and continuous process and we are now seeing progress. When I first heard of bitcoin talk, I was not so motivated. I prefer spending all my time here on this forum than any other platform so cryptotalk is always the best of it all. we just need to be persistent, consistent and steadfast to achieve our goal

Actually we can not predict future properly. But i agree that in future cryptotalk will ahead than bitcointalk because of many reasons. Now a days in this modern world cryptotalk is quite popular than bitcointalk. Because earning money with crypto talk is very easy. On the other hand it is very complex to earn money by bitcointalk.So most of the people are interested to work crypto talk site.

Yes you are right my friend. I think in future Cryptotalk get more reputation than bitcointalk. As you are seeing, many people are joining this platform every day and are starting to work here. And this platform is much better than bitcointalk. I also works on bitcointalk but my interest to work on this platform. I think this is the best platform in the world and there is no platform more than this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are possibilities of that you can say that it will be ahead of the bitcointalk and with the speed it is growing now it will not take too much time to reach at that level.

Yes, my friend, of course the CryptoTalk forum is advancing daily, gaining great popularity, providing useful and new information to everyone and has facilities to work, while BitcoinTalk makes things difficult for its members, and has become limited, so CryptoTalk will excel.

• +3 1

That's possible, to be honest I'm predicting that thing that possible for cryptotalk to surpass the bitcointalk someday. 

If we continue posting useful content and if we do everything to make this forum more better than before then we can raise the chance for it to surpass the bitcointalk.

I agree with you that cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk, that a forum CryptoTalk was able in a short period of time not exceeding months only since its establishment to become the most important forum in the encryption and that because of the enormous information that exists about the crypto, and deals with the best platform safe in crypto is Yobit

The Cryptotalk Forum still needs a lot of developments in order to become a strong competitor to the Bitcointalk Forum because the number of topics in the Cryptotalk Forum is very few

It can be possible in the future but  now, i don't think it's possible because bitcoin talk is older than this forum. Bitcointalk is more popular because they have big history, but like you said, this forum is improving itself slowly and i am pretty sure this forum will be more efficient forum in the near future.

• +2 1

Bitcoinstalk seems to have been established before crypto talk based on the information I have gathered, however the general review by most people familiar with the two forums seems to prefer Crypto talk. Myself in particular will always choose it, the other features outside just the earning aspect is much fun 

Yes i am also agree with this and that's real true many people are working on cryptotalk for online earning and it is the best way to get bitcoin. Because if you get bitcoin then you will get what you want to get. Thank you

I think it is not about who surpass other, Bitcointalk or Cryptotalk are good and both talk about cryptocurrencies and this is good for the cryptocurrency improving its image and attract more people to the cryptocurrency market. The important is stay doing good things here on this forum who pay us to do the post and deserve a good and constructive post only to improve it reputation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cryptotalk is developing day by day and day by day. Bitcointalk has much a larger number of clients than cryptotalk however cryptotalk is additionally not drawing nearer and closer as far as clients and I am happy that I am an individual from this gathering and individuals here are adding to make this discussion extraordinary.

Yes bro I agree 💯 percent with you that crypto talk will beat bitcoin talk in coming era,the main reason is as it's network is spreading very speedily among the whole global world because its services are very good and peoples find it useful for trading or investing according to their best desires. Also have strong security and ensure to safe you from scammers and frauds.

• +1 1

As long as the Cryptotalk forum goes on, it will have an impact and gain popularity everywhere.  Bitcointalk has been around for a long time, but since the advent of cryptocurrency, many members of Bitcointalk have been working on the cryptocurrency forum.  Cryptotalk will be ahead of the forum in terms of all the benefits and feel comfortable sharing your knowledge in this forum.

1 hour ago, tienda said:

I think it is not about who surpass other, Bitcointalk or Cryptotalk are good and both talk about cryptocurrencies and this is good for the cryptocurrency improving its image and attract more people to the cryptocurrency market. The important is stay doing good things here on this forum who pay us to do the post and deserve a good and constructive post only to improve it reputation.

Yes both are good but bitcointalk is not more active like cryptotalk because most important in this forum is that we have much post than bitcointalk because I notice that bitcointalk is not more popular as cryptotalk. @tienda