What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

that from one moment to another he can become a millionaire and the next to be bankrupt, I am more excited to be rich, in addition to the simplicity and at the same time the difficulty in which trading, buying and selling cryptocurrencies is done

Shining on digital currencies is the promising future of these currencies and the global trend of using digital currencies in daily life

Due to the complex economic situation that exists thanks to the covid pandemic, my biggest motivation now is cryptocurrencies, it has helped me a lot to pay my expenses, in addition to the fact that with the crypto world I have learned a lot about the virtual market, I want to continue working in this for much longer

I am encouraged by that because I can get a quick profit Also because of the ban, I have a lot of free time to do so I learned more about the crypto world 

The most encouraging thing in the cryptocurrency is we can get rich quickly if we are experience in trading. So this forum is a nice platform to learn about cryptocurrency, than we can invest our money at trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, the main advantage of using cryptocurrency is the ability to make money from it. To do this, you do not need to have any great knowledge, and it is not necessary to spend a lot of time, which allows you to develop in the area that brings pleasure.

My main interest is to earn money, achieve financial independence, for me everything else you want will revolve around obtaining benefits, being in this forum, in addition to helping you train, generates income, which in short is profit. Training helps you be a better investor, which ultimately means higher returns. Nobody studies, invests, creates and dedicates time, if they are not going to perceive a benefit.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

One of the things that interests me most about a digital currency is decentralization. Having power over your assets and not others having them, then there are the great benefits that can be achieved. Trading in a volatile market in the short and medium term, for a stock investor is one of the great benefits that the world of cryptocurrencies can give you.

• +2 1

Because it is the future of digital currencies, and the whole world will deal with it, and it will be one and very profitable currency

I came here in the begging for the money, and I stayed for the technology. Crypto has become a hobby of mine, I enjoy watching projects and trading!

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

19 hours ago, Miguelpc19 said:

Trading in a volatile market in the short and medium term, for a stock investor is one of the great benefits that the world of cryptocurrencies can give you

Cryptocurrency is so amazing mate Because it can give you the best multiple of your investment. When ever you invest due to it Volatility you will surely earn profit from it if you don't have knowledge and patient you gonna fail.

Actually i am a student so it qill be beneficial for me to learn more and more. So i like to work on this as I get much knowledge about cryptocurrency and at the same time I also earn from it to spend kt on my studies.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:13 PM, kenan 1 said:

Note that there is no motivation on the part of many people, because this field requires patience and hard work

That's right anything good never come easy one has to struggle deeply and learn with patient in order to succed in all affairs. Work more harder to get motivated and move forward.

We are trying to earn some money necessary for our livelihood by working in the forum.
In addition, we are learning at the same time.

The thing that encourages cryptocurrencies is that they do not remain at the same price, meaning they rise or fall, which makes the possibility of achieving some profits possible, also cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the world

its earning which I got from trading and investing in curing encourages me to invest in cryptocurrency is it have a lot of potential to make you rich and successful person in your life

Cryptocurrencies will become a basic income for many people by trading or investing, because you can make excellent profits in this field

What encourages me the most about cryptocurrencies is that the more I study the topic, the more I earn
For me, this is a strong motivation that helps me to work hard until I get to what I want.

Working on the Internet requires focusing in any field, and the most important thing is choosing a niche we know, and we do not work in all areas, but rather we specialize in a niche we choose.

The ways to earn cryptocurrencies are many, of course you always have to make an effort to achieve the goals you want to achieve.

Edited by Michar1

Hello, I am passionate about using Cryptocurrencies as much as I am passionate about technology and I see it a very interesting world apart from the fact that you can make a profit I consider it for me personally as a hobby since it provides me in my free time great entertainment and excitement What do you get when you win Cryptocurrencies give
a big greeting

On 4/29/2020 at 3:47 AM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

What drives me to cryptocurrency is that I want additional income, because my current job in the real world cannot meet the needs and expenses of daily living. For that I have the determination that entering the crypto world is the path I choose correctly, I want to be successful and become rich in crypto trading. It is a determination that I have always held so that I don't give up easily in the crypto world.

• +1 2

There is no doubt that the two factors that encourage cryptocurrencies for most of the members are earning money and learning. As for me, what I am encouraged about this is getting to know new things that we may not have heard about before, thus increasing knowledge and experience.