What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

It encourages a lot on the subject of future finances of how we evolved in developing new technologies, currencies, fines and a host of things that are for future later, that is what cryptocurrencies isi to follow.

What encourages me to cryptocurrencies is that profit from them does not require me to go to work every morning and that I will not be forced to work for  many hours a day, and it makes me profit only by sitting either on the Internet

My son was the one who got me excited to start working online, at first I told him that all that making money online is a lie, they are only going to steal your time, until he began to charge his first little money, I was watching his growth until I told him to teach me and here I am, in everything I have risked to enter and participate

I would like to learn more about this world of cryptocurrencies and study the financial part more thoroughly and be able to take advantage of it.

Its profitability, I believe that making good investments, buying and selling cryptocurrencies give good profits, obviously, you have to study the investment market, know how to operate on different platforms, know how to calculate the profits, but once you know it, you no longer let it.

The truth is that I did not have testimony from friends who told me about cryptocurrencies, only a comment from an acquaintance one day who said that he earned pennies of dollars watching advertising until there he did not say anything else, it made me curious if that could be done and I started to investigate I went there where I met cryptocurrencies in sleepless nights looking for information I think I gave myself the motivation to want to know more about the subject and investigate on my own and when I saw that it was real when I was able to obtain my first profit the emotion that I gave to know that if you could work with them and generate real income.😁

For me what motivates me to figure here during this forum is to find out more knowledge about crypto currency world,and ofcourse this forum may be a source of profits and getting money.I like this great plateform

what drives me to use cryptocurrencies every day is that I consider it as my second job, where I earn my extra money and get my good earnings that help me with household expenses

Well, I was curious about it when I was 16, but when I finally reached 18 I tooked some risk and entered in this world with my friends. I have a lot of objectives, most of them are getting enough money, but I like to think that using cryptos and participating on this world I can help on the development of a new era of crypto currencies.

My motivation in cryptocurrencies is the good profits in it, and anyone can make a profit in it and change his life for the better

It's never too late to learn something new. I'm always interested in something new and always learning it. And the fact that the forum is a good opportunity to earn money. I am happy to be here and participate in the world of cryptocurrency.

So far I am only encouraged by crypto talk forum becuae this is real. Most of the sites that are fraud discourage the users and they stop learning about crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thank you, my sincerity, for your great welcome here in your post. I am the thing that drove me to cryptocurrencies is the great income that you can earn from these currencies and in the process of trading or investing in this field

The opportunity to earn money at free time really encourages me to trade. I feel really concentrated and relaxed at the same time when trading, so, it is kinda unusual)

Edited by Blabla

what encouraged me to the cryptocurrency world was the advice of my best friend, when we went to sea wogether, he told me about the crypto world and how it happened. ı liked it too and started to invest.

The mere fact that blockchains are maintained and administered by multiple servers who check an encrypted transaction for its viability - still leaves me in awe, even today. I just can't fully realize how neat of an architecture it is... And sure as hell I will in no way be able to get my head around the idea of how complex it was create such mechanisms to be put in place.

Bob Propst was a consultant at a company in the 1960s when he came up with the idea of the office cubicle. He said that he designed these cubicles to provide office workers with a more flexible environment rather than the narrow walls of offices. 

crypto coins are the future friend, you know what really encourages me? that in the future you have digital coins saved and after a few years you can be a millionaire, and yet those who were never interested in the subject lost that great opportunity, that motivates me a lot friend

The positive thing about cryptocurrencies is that their price is not stable, rising or falling. as the blockchain highlights that cryptocurrencies are accurate and irreversible, and we do not forget that cryptocurrencies are the currencies of the world and not a specific country.

Edited by Koussaygame07

A lot of reasons why my passion to learn more about crypto grows, the most important of which is that my best friend works and trades in it, I hope one day I will reach his expertise in the world of crypto, I think I will reach if I continue to read and share the publications on this forum

• +1 1

I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies by chance .. and it was the most beautiful coincidence .. because I am currently making good amounts in trading .. I spent a year searching for my first dollar from the Internet .. But this did not happen. . My first dollar is in cryptocurrencies. This is why I consider it the easiest field to start with ** without risk of course.

On 4/28/2020 at 5:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

In my case, being able to make some money and at the same time learn about it, since in the future this whole issue of crypto will be even more important.