What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

To encourage me here in crypto talk is because it can give to is income and this is like a online job to me as s student this is my financial income while studying and it can give to me a lots of needs, so why I’m here to be successful someday. 

working in cryptocurrency is a pay different than working physically at some office or in a factory that is why it is more important to learn this one

Greetings!

The benefit which cryptocurrency trading provides encourages me to enroll myself into it.  

First thing is that you don't need to have any specialized degree to deal with cryptocurrencies and trading.  Second thing you don't have any time limits to deal with cryptocurrencies.  This makes me feel relaxed and I am doing my great with cryptocurrencies.. 

• +2 1

Hello friend, what encourage me into crypto currency is to learn make money and have more experience by working in this forum you can make it in life

Oh my crypto fellows

I'm very happy to inform you that I have joined this network because of the increasing value of cryptocurrency in the international market and I am also visiting internet about the trading volumes of cryptocurrencies  a lot of the people trading on these currencies and making good profit which is attractive for a new beginner to come and join this platform and get good information and guidance about the cryptocurrencies investment and trading and other working.

thank you so much

Thank you, my friend, for this post through which you tell us about your experience in the world of investing in cryptocurrencies. I wish all members to publish their personal experiences in this forum and tell everyone how their journey in the world of cryptocurrencies began.

well my friend

I find cryptocurrencies an important source for earning profits and getting money, in addition to being a way to get friends, enhance social status and communication.

I see the cryptocurrency as the future of the world, so I like to work with it

We all did not realize the importance of Bitcoin and blockchain technology before joining this forum, and our goal was only to earn money, but after we started learning the secrets of this technology, we were attracted a lot to learn more about it.

Well from my side I fair need to induce a stage where I can learn and can win at the same time. At that point one of my companion told me around cryptocurrency and he persuade me to do work here and moment thing is benefit which propel me to contribute crypto world.

Yes the art of earning money encourages me to use this platform or forum because through this platform we can earn money with lot of profit without investment of much money that why i was on that forum and best of luck for all members.

Being volatile encourages me into this world. I think that cryptocurrency is very profitable. I started following several campaigns, airdrops, and finally entered crypto trading. We get so many solutions and benefits by cryptos and also we will learn more and more every day about this technology.

The most important thing which encourages me at this site is the dual opportunity of learning and earning.this inspires me the most and soon i start work here.

hello friend I want to tell you that in cryptocurrency the value of cryptocurrency is increased day by day so these things are encouragement working on the cryptocurrency this country is very beneficial for new users in these days and ministers invest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency so easy way for wilding to any money for the business this is very beneficial for us

• +3 1

Your idea is right the bit coin is healing within this period of covid-19 and it becomes more stronger than before this is very useful for us those workingon this platform.

Gaining knowledge is more important than earning money because knowledge stays with you forever and you can use it to make money. As for money, it does not last long and you may lose it, and therefore you will not be able to make money from it, so let's focus on learning first, then we make money

Hi my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that cryptocurrency encourage me to work in cryptocurrency because I earn money  from cryptotalk without any investment I work everyday in this forum to earn money the rate of cryptocurrency become high day by day it also encourage me

Hello my friend, In fact, working in cryptocurrencies is fun and not very difficult, you can work on this site while you are in bed and you are not obligated to a specific time, and in it you earn money that helps with our daily expenses 

As you can see am a student, many things encourage me to cryptocurrencies but the main one is to earn money so that I can continue to be moving with my education slowly, and honestly speeking I thought it was only money but when I get to no now also with knowledge friends.

Also, when I heard about cryptocurrencies through Facebook, I did not give her any attention at first, but when I heard about the job opportunities it provides, I seriously began searching and reading articles about it, and then I joined this forum hoping to gain the appropriate experience to get good job opportunities.

I joined this forum through what my friends said about it. It is a good forum to gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and besides that you can make some money through the forum

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, on this wonderful and useful platform for everyone. I was encouraged to learn about the content of a new currency in addition to earning money.

Before joining this forum I never even imagined that some currency is existing like cryptocurreny but after joining this forum I am glad to be a part of this platform where I can earn with learning. Learning is the basic thing that encourages me to work there. Moreover I am getting benefit of earning.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you my friend for sharing your experience with us so that we can learn from it
The world of cryptography is a big world with many doors and you reach success in it when you take experience and choose the right time

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, your start in this work is somewhat similar to my start, but when one of my friends explained the matter to me, I sat and started thinking that I would not lose anything from trying and it was a wonderful turning point for me.

Cryptocurrencies are the future and Bitcoin has a high chance to become the new standard. Digging deeper into the technology will only validate what people are talking about and makes us understand the tech and how it works. I have listen from my friends and cousins this forum cryptotalk is the best way to earn money to fulfill your needs.  So they heve also encourage me.As I'm a beginner in this forum  I will try to write those posts who will help to the other beginner's.