View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

I am trying to be the number one position becuase my main aim to learn about crypto curency goodly because if i can be expert on crypto currency then in future i can earn money much.. But still here has a opportunity to earn money so we every one take this opportunity too and keep      follow the rule of this forum..             

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Am here for two things, , 1 , to make some money and the second one is to make sure that am learning of the new up coming stories about crypto am believing on a lot of things there is a lot good things here, then you need to keep on this forum to earn all of them in own good times

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 8/1/2020 at 7:19 PM, Moontong said:

I am here in this forum for 2 reasons, I want to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency and I want to earn money as well. My friend recommended this forum to me saying that this is good for knowledge and earning and I am thankful because it's all true.

I have a friend too who recommend this site to earn. That's why I'm hete too because I want to earn money to sustain my school expenses. But now I want to learn more so that I can lsst here for long. I'm thankful too that I'm here like you. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Dorjoy12 Am very much with you am here to learn and  understand a lot of information who knows in the end this going to be perfect for me and its going to really be a good thing if we are paid  for it this is a good chance for us to really enjoy this space

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I am in category one which i am her to grow and gain my knowledge about cryptocurrency as well as to earn money. And i know this forum is a big help for me to reach my goal so that i am continuously working here in this forum.

2 hours ago, Irungu said:

@Dorjoy12 Am very much with you am here to learn and  understand a lot of information who knows in the end this going to be perfect for me and its going to really be a good thing if we are paid  for it this is a good chance for us to really enjoy this space

Exactly you are right friend.. Our first aim should be learn new information because if you run after money then YOU cant learn somethings which will lead you to dont have much money... If we do work goodly then sooner or later we will have a good luck.. So every one  should focus on learning ❤             

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is very good all good users to be honest should be in group/category 1 or 2. Been a good trader is not easy but can be easy to those who struggled to learn and are not going to give up.

Sure becoming a successful professional trader is not an easy job to do but i have it in mind that no matter what the difficulties I face i will endure since the difficulties won't last forever and when I achieve what I am aiming it will forever last in my blood line.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I face i will endure since the difficulties won't last forever and when I achieve what I am aiming it will forever last in my blood line

Well this forum is best place for you to learn  about trading if you have any problem concerning the trading many collegues will be ready to share you some tips that may guide you.

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well this forum is best place for you to learn  about trading if you have any problem concerning the trading many collegues will be ready to share you some tips that may guide you.

I can really see that this forum is the best and it is just like a school of Cryptocurrency as long as one wish to learn more about Cryptocurrency trading and other related activities, I am currently learning gradually because i have the ambition of becoming a successful trader in the future.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

15 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I can really see that this forum is the best and it is just like a school of Cryptocurrency as long as one wish to learn more about Cryptocurrency trading and other related activities, I am currently learning gradually because i have the ambition of becoming a successful trader in the future.

The forum is can also be referred as a bureaucracy of learning cryptocurrency everyone can come to this forum to learn a lot about cryptocurrency and still earn here.

The forum is can also be referred as a bureaucracy of learning cryptocurrency everyone can come to this forum to learn a lot about cryptocurrency and still earn here.

This is the reason I love this forum ahead of other publication sites because it ways of earning and learning are more easier than the likes of bitcointalk which is currently ranked as the most populated site among the publication sites.

This is the reason I love this forum ahead of other publication sites because it ways of earning and learning are more easier than the likes of bitcointalk which is currently ranked as the most populated site among the publication sites.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

6 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I may agree with that but there are many jobs available in the Bitcointalk differing from this forum but the best of this forum is the expensive payment compared to any forums.

You are right in your words, as unfortunately there are many greedy members in the forum whose only concern is to earn money, but there are other members who are really trying to help.  We have to boycott the greedy and support the good.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I may agree with that but there are many jobs available in the Bitcointalk differing from this forum but the best of this forum is the expensive payment compared to any forums.

Yes in bitcointalk we have bounty campaigns and others which also pays good if one participate but one cannot learn a lot there compared to this site where we have many sections discussing various aspects o Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

29 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes in bitcointalk we have bounty campaigns and others which also pays good if one participate but one cannot learn a lot there compared to this site where we have many sections discussing various aspects o Cryptocurrency.

Yes they have many listed bounties which derives many population to the site the site differing from this forum. But I hope for more bounties opportunities in this forum.

Most of us in this forum are here to learn and earn some money for making posts in different sections of the forum and for that I choose the categories I belong to as 1&2 since I am here for the both and also meeting new friends around the universe.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes they have many listed bounties which derives many population to the site the site differing from this forum. But I hope for more bounties opportunities in this forum.

This forum is gradually developing and I hope that in the future it can get to the level of bitcointalk in terms of number of members and popularity as well in the world.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/29/2020 at 5:11 PM, rianpedia said:

I belong to the category of users who get knowledge and money, but I often give constructive comments because I am also in the position of other users who might need enthusiasm and motivation to remain in the crypto world.

I belong to those who wanted to learn, earn and share about things that we know that's why I want to help others as much as I can so I can also help them to adapt here easily until the day that newbies can also share their crypto knowledge to others. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

This forum is gradually developing and I hope that in the future it can get to the level of bitcointalk in terms of number of members and popularity as well in the world.

Yes as the forum is just starting to get developed it will still reach a certain stage were we can see cryptotalk becoming popular but it will take time for it to reach the level of Bitcointalk.

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes as the forum is just starting to get developed it will still reach a certain stage were we can see cryptotalk becoming popular but it will take time for it to reach the level of Bitcointalk.

Yes indeed because bitcointalk also took some time before it get to that level it is today but from what i am seeing cryptotalk won't take much time get to that level because earning here is easier compared to that site and i believe some of there members are working with us here already.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 4/29/2020 at 6:07 AM, Jessica Karren said:

Excellent reminder for all of us. We should do self evaluation of ourselves and identify in which category we are in. If we are in third category then we should work hard and tries to go in one of others two categories.

Yes that's true, if you belong to the category number 3 then you will not improve as a bitcoin user. Do not focus on money because it's just a bonus for us. You may prioritize the knowledge first before anything else.

• +2 3

We're all here because of the possible earning we got from this forum. but eventually, this platform will change our perception about this because it's not only helping us to have money it will also help us to experience new things and learn knowledge from the things you don't know before it will also help us to improve ourselves from communication in writing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes indeed because bitcointalk also took some time before it get to that level it is today but from what i am seeing cryptotalk won't take much time get to that level because earning here is easier compared to that site and i believe some of there members are working with us here already.

Yes it depends on number of registered users in the forum. The forum as well is advancing more than we are thinking but there will be more time it will take before reaching the number of users in Bitcointalk.

On 8/24/2020 at 9:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

Yes it depends on number of registered users in the forum. The forum as well is advancing more than we are thinking but there will be more time it will take before reaching the number of users in Bitcointalk.

That is exactly what i am also saying but I want to you to believe that it won't much time for cryptotalk to reach that level because of the reputation this forum has achieved within a short time and new members keep increasing faster day by day.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

you are right the both category one and two are working to learn and earn, but the last one category working only for earning money and they users don't stay here for long time because there are good team of this forum to clean crypto talk forum from those spammers and scammers.

• +1 2