Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

i am afraid that they will banned my account because i am not too much experienced here and I don't know how to deal. So i need your help for giving me a chance to become full member.

its a very good idea and a very good idea to assist the brand new members with the aid of solving their issues in this manner and i also think that being an revel in consumer of this forum you need to always attempt to remedy the problems of novices and any of the buddies on this forum via our personal experiences .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

The main reasons of having elders in a place is to guide the younger ones aright, I've asked alot of questions but never got any reply, questions that will guide us we the newbies here, how to earn and how to claim what we earned.

• +2 1

I have been able to earn something but the truth is when you are working as hard here we re all suppose to make sure that we are able to develop the right strategy for ourselves and in the end its going to work well for us , the truth is we need to follow every word that works for us and make sure that we are able to regain every single thing that works for us. I always ask you can always inbox someone if you dont want your problems solved online on the pages we have , make sure that you ask someone directly and you will be helped

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/6/2020 at 4:27 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

I will suggest to you that you can sell your coins right now and start investing in 2021 because this will be surely that the price of coins especially bitcoin will be dropped below $10000, this is the prediction of many people and i hope you will follow it.

Thank you friend @Mcd0d0 for the advice. I thought about it a lot and because there was a lot of profit, I followed something similar, but I didn't sell all coins and held some bitcoin and a few xrp.

• +2 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:01 AM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

It is really a good initiative because while working in this beginners may have problem. If we can share our problems and if our problems are solved then it will be very convenient to work here . I think this topic is good to bring and here we can express our problems freely . 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Thanks you friend for helpful post, I start crypto some days ago and I feel pleasure to say that I did not face any difficulty in this forum because when I make any post I try to read the comments of seniors members here from which I find the knowledge about the cryptocurrency. 

Hey friend, thankyou for this useful content. This forum has many members and there are many senior investors and traders who are ready to help beginners like me. I've found it very helpful to read and understand from posts of senior members. And now I dont have any problems in working here, if any problems or doubts arise i will definitely seek the help of other users. Cooperation is an important element for the success of any group or forum, so we all should help each other grow. 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:16 AM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Yes we get many difficult questions in our crypto life. Sometimes we feel many difficulties . Cryptotalk opened a door for us to get in the world of solutions. We can get any kind of help here!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This post can encourage one to work jointly without any dispute. Forget the disputes in the past and think  about solving and helping each other. I hope things turn up to give thin .

Yes, this forum exists for discussion about cryptocurrencies, and the discussion includes posing problems and difficulties in working and dealing with cryptocurrencies such as fraud, deceptive sites and other problems in investing or trading.  In my opinion, everyone should raise the problem they are facing in the forum and there are many experts in the forum who help solve the problems.

On 11/8/2020 at 3:38 PM, Ruhaa said:

. I think this topic is good to bring and here we can express our problems freely . 

Yes my friend this topic is good and is created in other to help everyone having problems were we share and tag friends to have some knowledge from each other by learns and questioning.

Thanks alot for posting this .As it will help all of us alot to solve our problems .I would like to know what's the best way to earn from.this site 

• +3 1

57 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes my friend this topic is good and is created in other to help everyone having problems were we share and tag friends to have some knowledge from each other by learns and questioning.

Yes my friend, agree with what you said, it is a topic that give rooms to brand new, newbies and other members to ask questions pertaining to what has been their problems in the forum . So I think anyone having problems should feel free to ask.

Edited by Biojay
  • +2 1

Yes my friends. I am also a new member in this forum i just want to ask a question about the withdraw i have done my 250 post is well and  i want to knwo how can i get the earning in my pocket  kindly suggest me the best way to convert btc in my local bank i want to  ask everyone  how to work here for long time and how can i successful in this forum.

• +5 1

I find it difficult to post a topic on this platform. The first time I tried to post a topic on this platform, after wrote the topic it lead to page which I find it difficult proceed with the topic that how I abandoned the topic and I started writing comments. Tomorrow will be one week since I joined this platform and I have never write one common post. I need help.

• +4 1

4 hours ago, Biojay said:

So I think anyone having problems should feel free to ask.

Yea we have many experts in this forum since there are thousands of users we ought to have at least 100ths of experts that can help out. Just say your problem and tag your experts for explanation.

Edited by Babubu609

2 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

I find it difficult to post a topic on this platform. The first time I tried to post a topic on this platform, after wrote the topic it lead to page which I find it difficult proceed with the topic that how I abandoned the topic and I started writing comments. Tomorrow will be one week since I joined this platform and I have never write one common post. I need help.

Hello my friend, sorry for facing such a difficulty, if you want to create a topic, you have to give it a title first then say something little pertaining to your title and if you wished to be attending to by our professionals here, you have to tag them and you won't be disappointed by them.

• +4 1

This is really nice idea we all have to share our problem with each other because some of us maybe know the solution of tht problem this will be good for all

On 11/11/2020 at 7:22 PM, Shehraz bhatti said:

i have done my 250 post is well and  i want to knwo how can i get the earning in my pocket  kindly suggest me the best way to convert btc in my local bank 

@Shehraz bhatti Do you have btc or talk in your yobit wallet that you have earned from Cryptotalk? If yes then you can withdraw your btc, the fee is higher so it's recommended to trade btc against xrp,ltc before withdrawing.

And about withdrawing to bank , it depends on where you from and services available there. There are platforms like Binance P2P ,Local Bitcoins that allows you to sell Crypto with other users and you cab receive money in local fiat wallet. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

As for me my main problem is how to withdraw my money from my yobit account to my bank account. Please help with your opinion.

• +4 1

The only problem I'm facing is the withdraw as I'm new member i don't know anything about yobit.  Just only know how much useful post are  done. Help  me to figure out this problem. 

How to convert talk tokens to ltc then usd is some one have video plz send me. 

• +4 1

My problem is not about the forum or about the exchange I just want to earn the money and I can not wait for more time so that I can earn, so can you tell me the fastest way to make money online?