Make money with BAT coin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Make money with BAT coin

5 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Hello my friend, I do not know that by setting this information you will get $ 5 for each person you invite and browse for a whole month

Maybe I should try to start using this browser, because I see so many people are talking about it, maybe this browser will be profitable and increase my income.

I am comfortably earning more than 60 BAT in every month from the Brave browser. I have my YouTube channel linked with the publisher account so I often get tips for that and another earning source on Brave browser is viewing the ads. 

I didn't make money with any BAT currency with Brave Browser but a few days ago this currency pumped a lot and made good money. I missed this opportunity but later I also want to make money with BAT currency. I've already started working on Brave Browser.

In my opinion, digital content creators are provided with bold browsers and there are advertising pages to develop on blockchain, as well as content inputs from branded publishers.So I gave up. But from this article it gives me another thought and I will try to learn and use it. 

Than you for your information my friend I was not knowing about this thing and I came to know about this from your past it was very helpful and from now I will use it

1 hour ago, Rosaline149 said:

Brave browser is the best and superfast browser for me. I have been using this browser for a long time to surf.The best part from this browser is , we can earn BAT tokens for viewing the ads which are supplied to us by the browser. 

When I downloaded the brave browser, I earn great reward but not like now, I am still using the browser, but the reward has reduced than before. But about the surfing, it is a very good browser to surf. 

On 4/27/2020 at 11:22 PM, rounack said:

Friend brave browser is one of most famous and good browser. By using this browser we can get free bat coins easily. Per refer you can earn upto 7.5 usd. Also by watching good advertisement you can earn extra bat tokens

This is the best opportunity for every user. Brave browser is really provide us a good opportunity to earn. In brave browser we can also get free coin and token. I also earn from brave browser.

I have wanted to download and make use of the brave browser and when i saw the adverts for it this was the first thing that i did. However i found it ironic that they ask you to verify your account with personal information so that the ads and stuff don't have malware and get your personal information. It was supposed to be a browser that helps in promoting anonymity. As it is with crypto, and to give your identity combats this and this is why i stopped my registration process.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

i haven't used it myself but from what i heard you only earn on partnered websites and you don't earn that much as well so unless all your browsing is on partnered sites it's not worth it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Frankly, I have never used this browser, but after watching many videos and reading many opinions of the people who use it, it became clear to me that it is a very good browser and he pays his own currency in exchange for work and research inside it and his currency is sent to the internal wallet inside it

I worked inside this browser before I joined the forum and I think it is very good, as he pays some of his own currencies in exchange for conducting research inside the search box located in the main interface and there are many browsers that pay people for work and do research inside

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing. Brave browser is not a new browser. It's the browser I used a few months ago to earn BAT. Working here is not difficult, the work is quite easy and simple, I do not earn a lot of money. but if anyone wants to have BAT or simply profit is good, should join it, it is honest browser.

Brave browsers has been so unique and people have been using it to earn more money by claiming their BAT earned tokens. This project has different plans for their community

Thanks for the information, I used this method in the past, but unfortunately this browser does not give a lot of money I use it for long months and I never got profits.

This is true, I am using brave browser and receiving those BAT tokens. I think they offered us one of the easiest way of earning just by using their browser and by reffared it to others.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:43 PM, Mazen1996 said:

How to earn money with Brave browser?

Brave browser targets all people who are interested in maintaining privacy and security when using the Internet, or who have already started paying attention to the importance of their data that they leave when connecting to the Internet, after the controversy raised by how the major Internet companies deal with their data! And how these companies earn big money, using the data they collect from their users.

Brave browser is available on all media: Android phone and tablet Android and IOS as well as desktop computer ...

1 - Register with Brave Publishers by creating an account
2 - Verify site ownership by verifying it with Brave
3- Create an account on the Uphold platform

Hello my friends, What do you think of this browser, is there anyone who used it and won from it? I hope someone who has experience informs me of Plummer

the only thing that i don't like of brave is that you need to create an uphold account, where you need to give your identity, to cash out. i would have preferred a withdraw to your personal wallet without going through any third part site

I tried to make money on this, for some reason they do not count the referrals that I bring , I hope they will solve this problem.. 

This project has useful features and characteristics, including getting rewards for those who want to raise capital, and you can also relax and you are working on it because it blocks ads if you want to. I mean, it is the best browser if you are looking for comfort and convenience while browsing

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/1/2020 at 2:38 PM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Than you for your information my friend I was not knowing about this thing and I came to know about this from your past it was very helpful and from now I will use it

I think that this is great because it is a addition to the long list of cryptocurrencies that can help you earn money. I think that this is definitely worth a try if it shows some promise and I think that if it becomes a success then it will be great. 

We can earn bat token in two ways. One to make referral with brave browser and then if your referring person used brave browser for at least thirty days then you received some bat token for each qualified referrals and you also can earned by watching ads on brave browser. 

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this may be helpful for the members here especially for those new members here in this forum to know hoe to earned money by just using browser, as of now I'm using cryptotab to earned some bitcoins.

If we all work in crypto, everyone's work style is different. Each person is accustomed to doing different things. However, making money with BAT currency is not very effective. Now the price of all other currencies has risen but the BAT currency is still far below.

I haven't used it yet. But many write about it and in the posts I saw that the liability is about 5 dollars a month. This is not bad considering that the coin can grow in price.

I don't know why, but I no longer have my coins counted my coins for invited referrals, support does not respond to me.. Although I have a verified profile UpHold

For me I use brave browser and for sure i can earn from it but it pays very low , I did checked it but the payment it gives out seems to be low , so I didn't put much interest in it.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day