Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

I agree with you, there is a big gap between posts and posts. Most of the members are looking for profit, so they seek more posts than publications to achieve more and faster profits.

Hi everyone in my opinion because most of members like to comments and not make new post this reason huge gap hopefully all members participate and make new post will give knowledge and experience 

As for me, I do not publish topics because of hesitation and fear of making mistakes, but I am sure that in the coming period I will publish when I find someone who supports me. We also have to search for knowledge and information.

Yes, my friend, there is a big gap between the size and rate of comments and the total number of posts for all comments. It is very important that we call for the participation of distinct and new topics and the invitation in general to publish unique and distinct topics. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Users are not so much active in creating topics. They just leave replies in order to complete their daily tasks. We should avoid this type of mind and also should create useful contents to make a balance of topic and replies . Otherwise we cannot learn many things and also cannot share our thoughts to other. So create useful topic more and more 

Yes, there is a big difference between these two numbers. I think the reason for this is that some members are afraid that they will post topics in the forum, as they are afraid that their posts will be deleted, I think we should encourage them in order to do so.

I don't know why people don't understand that must be difference between the topics and number of employees on that topic because the topics are less and replies are more it is a rule always

Yes, it is true that it is a big gap. There are many comments of the same meaning and repeated, or for beginners, for example, “I am new here, I cannot answer.” Thus, the Mandy should be enriched with useful articles.

• +2 1

I think the reason  is that people can no longer create new topic other than old ones on the site because most people have published ideas that they might about. Do not worry  keep going.

Of course, there is a big gap between the number of topics and the number of posts.  Because most of the members are beginners and focus on making money only.  Everything useful should be published.  Many just want to complete the number of their daily posts without focusing on the content. Topics are the most important source of knowledge in this forum, so we must work hard to increase their number and quality.

• +2 1

Well, that is very understandable why it is like that, we know that there are members who since they joined this forum has never created a topic, while they make there 20 posts par day,  seven if we are to create a topic every day, still the gap will be much because everyone is making 20 post while we can only make a single topic perday .

Of course, he there's a big difference between topics and posts, because everyone here says 20 posts a day and that will make the big difference between posts and topics 

We must therefore focus on creating new topics and not just comment .

We have seen many members are only coming here for the earning purpose then not interested to learn and give their experience to the Crypto talk that is the reason a huge amount of repeated post coming always members are not giving their time to make new contents that's related to the cryptocurrency that is the main reason a huge gap we are seeing.

Edited by Rizwan Niaz

it is clear why such breaks occur in messages and topics.  if there are more topics, then they will be simply empty, then the meaning from them.  so everything balances out.

hello friend you are right there is much gap between the tropics and the posts because there are some posts are delivered by the platform and some account that is used for content and that is comfort paid so that is well number of posts are already deleted by the cryptotalk

• +3 1

Yes, there is a big gap between the number of topics and the number of posts for most members, because most members focus on participating in comments and keep away from publishing topics for fear that the topic is not useful or does not get a reputation and positive responses

The total number of posts in the forum is very different from the total topic, which suggests that most members prefer to post comments only and only make comments to make money from the forum. Because of this, the number of posts is high and the number of topics is low.

I think we need more people like you on this platform. Sensibility and responsibility (on part of the members of this community) is the key to creating a healthy and productive environment that ACTUALLY fulfills the purpose of the creation of this forum. A good read for today. Thanks!

Yes friend you are right there is a lot of gap between the forum topics and the posts, the post is much more far much highest than the topics as we know most of the members are only concern about posting but don't border to create topics 

Oh, this is a very big difference between the total number of topics and the total number of posts ... I think that an organized plan should be put in place to determine the level of publishing and the level of participation for each person per day so that the difference is also compensated so that these discussions are not repeated without benefit

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this explanation. I think this gap, as I said, is due to comments on the same similar topics.
We must research various topics to increase the experience and learning of the elderly. We must strive to write good publications that are conducive to progress

Indeed, I noticed this matter, I search a lot every day until I find a good new post that contains useful information in exchange for thousands of comments on other posts and I think that the main reason for this phenomenon is the fear of members, especially new ones, from writing posts and they are eventually deleted by the moderators, so they are satisfied with the comment. On the other participants to ensure that their comment is accepted and that they get paid

• +4 1

Agree my dear. We are beginners So in the start we are only in the step of learning that we do by reading other posts and replying on their post our opinions . The step of writing our own informative posts for others will be come but only when will i have enough knowledge for that.