Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

You are correct, comrade, statistics show that the vast most of participants of this forum just send replies and thus do not make updates, which is not a positive sign. Therefore, let us try to be useful content users here by doing some exploratory data analysis from others, and I think we can contribute to making this forum even more pleasant throughout this way.

Thank you. You said important things. I agree with you. Basically, there are a lot of differences between our posts and topics. Because, we always try to complete 20 posts in this forum. But, it doesn't make sense. We should make every post meaningful and educational so that others can benefit from it. In fact, we need human knowledge and skills to post a good advanced quality. We must create good quality posts.

You are right, there are large numbers of comments, while the number of topics is very few, but I think it is normal, because everyone who reads the topic will comment on it, we read dozens of topics on a daily basis and learn from them, so we can comment on many of them.

• +2 1

I don't know if the ratio of this post and the ratio is usually different, basically I have more comments than the post I made here and the threads almost match each other and we must create more topics. "Originally I have more comments than posts posted here but I will contribute to the forum to make original posts

Hello dear friend. Thank you for your useful participation. In fact, this is an important matter that must be focused on as many members do not think of creating new topics and only complete 20 comments.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, the number of comments inside the forum is more than the number of publications, and the number of publications has decreased dramatically in the last period, so we must create one topic every week in order to get advanced and advanced topics and thanks

• +2 1

It's really a clear and obvious gap. It's very easy to Know why as most people do not make topics as they might be deleted. You can really contemplate with this number because it's something we can all expect

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes, my friend, I agree with you, because all the publications are similar, but they're published differently. We need to read more books about the crypto world to provide new and useful content for all members of the forum to benefit and for us to develop this forum and make it develop more and have a lot of members. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

For beginners, they are working now to gain knowledge and information, and a new thought about cryptocurrencies can then be formed and put on this platform for the purpose of benefiting from them, but the difference between publishing statistics and comments, the comments outweigh the publication in a large number, so it is necessary to improve the useful publications. Thank you my friend for this post.

• +1 1

Well mate. Glad to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum.  Keep it up this mate. About the gap very well explained.  

• +2 1

Perhaps the statistics are correct, but you have to take this into account that there are a lot of members who are not active here, especially because of the first 100 comments because it is the most difficult for everyone, especially beginners, so the gap is somewhat large, but not all members are active here.

• +3 1

Yes, there is a big gap between the total number of posts in the forum and the total number of posts. Therefore, I invite everyone not to be content with making comments, but rather to share their questions and to raise new topics of interest so that the forum achieves the best it can be reached.

It is sad. We should be satisfied with publishing daily comments, but we must search on other sites and platforms for updates of cryptocurrencies. Model ideas must also be shared and presented as topics for the benefit of everyone. We must respond to some of the virtues of this forum. We must work to develop it and spread it.  Goodness and giving are everywhere. I suggest that each member write a useful topic daily, or every week at most

• +5 1

I noticed this problem because a lot of members thinking of complete 20 comment by day most of them don't think of posting new topics

• +1 1

Dear Friend
One topic is enough to bring in a lot of opinions and ideas, so each topic may bring 100 comments or more that can enrich the topic
Therefore, it is normal to find a gap between the number of topic and the number of posts, but this gap is very large and must be reduced by increasing the number of useful topics and avoiding unhelpful and duplicate posts.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think that one of the most important reasons for this gap between the total topics and the total number of posts is the increase in the number of members on a daily basis who want to directly participate in their topics without researching and reading in the published topics, although what they want to participate in has been raised by other members

• +3 1

I admire and support your ideas, my friend ..

You are here talking about increasing interaction and actual work through diversity and change that directs this site for the better .. And I see that working within this platform requires us to support it and increase the level of thinking that gives a better result, so that we can survive and gain and everyone is satisfied.

Dear friend I agree and disagree with you ,

We should be more creative make new topics learning something new , and that's going to be great if it happen , but any way when you talk about the gap between topics and comments its not huge gap , cause if we say there is 100 comment on each topic and it's normal number for comments its going to be like you have 90,000 topic , also the new topic is rare cause the history of crypto currencies isn't that long , the new information it self is low 

• +2 1

There is a very big difference between the total number of topics and the total number of publications. It is necessary to talk about this topic and urge to publish more topics by conducting research, taking useful information and contributing to reducing the difference to a reasonable extent.

• +3 1

Dear welcome, most of the participants, especially beginners, publish frequent topics, responses, comments and unhelpful posts because they do not understand the topic well and therefore they must search and investigate before publishing and also not copy to any topic and rely on your culture and knowledge and publish new topics that benefit Including all members and friends

Thank you, dear, for mentioning these important statistics that are related in general to the statistics of the posts that the members have shared and the topics that the members have raised in this forum. In general, there is a really great gap between the number of daily posts and the number of topics presented, unfortunately my dear topics that are raised in general at this time The last topics are repeated topics in the past, and this is somewhat in the encryption conversation. I hope everyone publishes everything that is strange, useful, and new. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Ww are even expecting more than that why because when a new member want to start participating he or she have a o do hundred post before having the access to start the activities fully for payment nobody is as to create a topic for the start of topic have earning i didn't have that idea.

That's right. Perhaps everybody should build topics in order to increase the amount of knowledge available. However, it is clear that once anyone starts creating subjects, they will generate a large number of posts or comments by exploring the crypto universe. However, this is not always the case. They have forgotten their roles and responsibilities in this forum. We should also be mindful of the importance of doing research while writing successful posts.

• +2 1

There are huge difference between number of topics and comments. Most of the members of this forum are interested to complete fixed comments.They do not think about making post...

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thank you, dear friend, for this wonderful statistic, because there is indeed a great gap between the topics published in this forum and the posts that the members participate in. When a clear and large difference between the number of posts and the number of topics presented is appropriate dear All topics that are published here are removed because they are not useful or that they are repeated From my previous posts and this thing is what made the topics of this size and everyone depends on the participation Thank you very much