Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

I mean, there is a clear gap between the topics and the total number of posts where the participation is very far from these topics and its goal is the basis that we seek . This leads to a clear gap . But a gap can be avoided

1 hour ago, Duaa aldiab said:

I mean, there is a clear gap between the topics and the total number of posts where the participation is very far from these topics and its goal is the basis that we seek . This leads to a clear gap . But a gap can be avoided

WE all have to understand that what topics and posts are, posts includes all the topics and the comments are included under posts, but topics are only which are created with  a title, that why the number of posts and topics have very huge gap.

Of course, my friend, this gap between the number of posts and the number of posts is very large.

I think the main reason is that everyone just loves to comment without risking writing a topic that could be deleted.

Writing a comment takes very little time and that is not bad compared to the topic.

• +2 1

The fact is the thing people are no more further creative .they dont think about nwmew tooics and same tooics are discussed again and again and  then the results are alot of posts but only a few tooics .sad but reality

Because most of people are just giving answer of post and not making new post. So we can seen a post have so many replies with this number of post will increase.  But on other side people are making few topic. So if we make daily base topic then we can reached the level of number of topic. It difficult but we can try to reach. So we can make usefull topic and can earn more money. When we are give that type of topic which people want to get information from this topic it can be about cryptocurrency.  So if we focus on reading other post then we can make a new post.

This is very big gap. I think the reason behind this only and experienced people are creating new topics and new coming members are only writting post. They didn't create new topics.if they also create topics tha the gap will decreased.

You are correct mate. The statistics shows a huge difference between topics and posts. We need to start to create useful topics at least one or two in a day so that the number of topics will also rise. 

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you my friend, This gap does exist and I think that the main reason for its existence is that members seek to complete their paid posts only, They are not interested whether they are useful or not. Therefore, in my opinion, administrators should deal firmly with this topic.

Actually there is a huge difference according to the statistics because most of the people focus on commenting on the post instead of creating a topic which is actually not encouraging at all because we all want to promote these forum and is our duty to make sure we are doing the right thing appropriately.

You are right mate the statistics shows that the majority of members of this forum only make replies and they don't make posts of which this is not good sign therefore, let's try by all means to be useful post contributors here by also doing some research to learn from others and this way I believe we can help make this forum even more enjoyable.

My friend, you are right about the content that I talked about, but there are many new users who do not know how to create topics so they are learning about the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge and useful information that helps them create useful topics, valuable and important posts for the community
Also, there are a lot of people who depend on completing 20 posts in order to reap profits, so I advise them to learn in order to obtain knowledge in order to present something useful

Yes, my dear friend, of course there is a difference between topics and posts. They only want to comment. 20 posts. We want to publish new and useful topics to gain knowledge. Thank you.

• +2 1

There is a significant disparity in the number of articles and the number of subjects. There is also significant criticism over the absence of issues for users to blog on. It is beyond time for users to start creating their own topics, which will benefit all other users and thereby increase the topic count.

I agree with you, my friend, in the first period, we must rely on the responses to understand what is happening and to understand this wonderful forum..but with the passage of time we must publish and share opinions so that the benefit is spread to everyone

The numbers of posts and topics ain't comparable because most of us only concentrate on commenting and not to be creating a topics. Well creating an topics ain't easy  though.  But we just have to be patient and keep working hard towards it. 

Posting is the forum builder. each person actively builds his own topic without much need, each person has 1 topic / day, which also contributes to closing the gap. don't post all 30 posts per day, be more serious with the forum, and actively build your own topics. 

Almost all of the time, participants are replying and not having the right ideas about how to extend a yarn; but, when it comes to actually operating in other forums, we must conduct ourselves as solidly as possible and put things in order.

I think that this gap is not a problem, so it is natural that the number of topics is in the thousands and the number of responses to it is about two million an acceptable number, and this is not the big gap you are talking about.
I consider that each topic is discussed with an average limit of approximately 500 participants, and this is a normal number compared to the number of members, so the result will be that gap.

• +3 1

From the little investigation i have made so far i think so many users in this forum just love to make posts under other members topics to be safe from the warnings points. You know, this is an online discussion forum so topics can never be more than comments counts since the understanding varies from each other.

Yes, dear, this is correct, and I go for the reason that members are withdrawing from the idea of putting up a topic for fear that it will be duplicate or weak, and it will be deleted or warning points obtained with success

• +2 1

It is obvious my friend that the number of posts is greater than the number of topics, because a single topic can get hundreds of comments and possibly thousands.
In addition, commenting on a specific topic is much easier than finding and publishing a new topic.
The importance of the topics does not lie in their number but in their usefulness.

Hello my dear friend.There is a big gap between topics and total posts because there are a lot of members which only make useful posts and they don't have enough knowledge to make useful topics in oder to share useful information.

There is huge difference both of them. I think the main reason of gap between them is that only old and experienced people are creating new and unique topics. Because they have experience and knowledge. New coming members are in fear due to lack of knowledge.

Yes, my friend, and I've also found that many members tend to read about other people's posts rather than posting posts that respond to their questions, even though they comment on the same post several times. This is repeated in the segment for beginners.