Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

That will be the most foolish thing in this like. Someone who you never see him or her, what stops you from creating your own account? What if the seller is smarter than you? What if you hack the account? I will never advice anyone to buy an account from unknown friend, don't even try it. Within short period of time you can create any account. Don't be a victim.

Of course, I agree with you, my friend, be careful not to buy an account from someone, as it may be a fraud, and it may be the recipient of many warnings and it may be prohibited .. I advise you to create your own account and work with it

I think you should focus on your own account and take best from it.  I do not like or advice to sell or buy account because these account may have issues and their personal key is already have your owner who sell you an account and in future he can steal your payment. 

• +2 1

I mean why should you buy the account and not wait so we need to really be careful because that is a business you are doing be very careful you need to really tell anyone selling to be careful to , because its going to be rough for them that they are able to understand what is happening thats the most important thing we have to work in such kind of work we see out there.

I would say that it is kind of a silly idea to trust that kind of person especially if that person is much unknown to you like you do not literally knew each other. This kind of things do not actually needed to think about since risking in this situation is not a good idea because the possibility of losing your own asset is high that your chance of having in return is zero. The thought of the possible return is what they would make you think but in reality they would just notice you if they could make money out of you through this kind of fraud.

In my on opinion I will never advise any member to to buy an account from unknown person, because you don't know how he/she works in the account he went to sale, and you don't actually know why he/she chose to the sale the account and in addition you need to be careful so that you can not end up buying account from hackers or scammers.

Selling and buying accounts is basically unsecured, especially the accounts of this forum (full of spammers)
Someone could sell you an incompetent account and eventually get banned.

My advice to my friend to used the cryptotalk forum .they can not b broken the role they can not be copy paste they can not b cheeting in this forum .so they have a good buyer on this fourm .

If someone is unknown how he could be a friend? on other hand it is always much risky to make deal with the people you do not know as there are high chances of scam, so be careful with this.

I haven't heard such a types of issues  like buy a account from the others. There is a rules and the regulation for the forum as well . Buy and sell of any account may be its the violation of the rules and the regulation. There is also a risky factor, if you somehow buy that account it might be loss you a lot.

Buying account from unknown or any person is very dangerous because may be he has a backup for that account. So when we deposit money on this type of account mostly chance our account were scammed and we lose our crypto asset. So make account on yourself and use because it much better for working otherwise scammers are active for dishonest activities. So in crypto world, there are thousands of scammer so dont believe any body, trust on yourself. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its not secure to deal with strangers in any trade. There are so many scammers out there. You should be aware of them. Create your own account or you can rely on some friends if you have any but from stranger it is big no. Play safe.

Edited by Roop
  • +1 1

For me, it's better to create your own account in this forum because it is just easy to create and also there's no fee on it, the thing is you just to complete the 100 post requirement before you get some profit which is not good for an account which is free.

Yah bro you are right and might be buying and saling of such account is illegal here and may be if you are successfull to buy if you are lucky and don't face any scam may be it got banned later if the crypto team came to know that. So we should not try to buy a account we should do our struggle and post positive content which should attract the audience and so you can make positive reputation .

In my opinion, this is completely unacceptable because the account is linked to a platform and I do not think that you can change the UID number, this means that you remain vulnerable in terms of platform information and this is not acceptable

I didnt understandwhat you are talking about which account buying. Can we by this forum account? Or you are talking about the game accounts. I would never buy game accounts rather invest in my own game and en joy.

• +1 1

I don't recommend buying from unfamiliar users. As long as they provide the product first and you pay later. Usually such transactions are carried out with the participation of a trusted and well-reputed guarantor.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. It is not a good advice to buy an account from an unknown person. It may be a scammer too. We cannot trust anyone in this field. So be sure that he is not a scammer you can buy but it is also risk for the one who bought it. 

• +1 1

It's very risky way to buy an account from the person that you don't know the majority are scam and you finish without money and without account, just be careful with that, if you want an account just work for it and make good 

• +5 1

I don't even think it's necessary!
The conditions for working on the forum are not that complicated
The 100 posts you should publish first will help you understand how the forum works
And help you get used to abiding by its terms
It will also allow you to collect a lot of information!
So, in my opinion, everyone should open their own account.
Do not buy it ready because this may expose you to fraud!

Nowadays trustworthy peoples are missing in this world and scammers always show them as a trustable friend but at the end they broke it. So i Don't think we should trust scammers like this way.    

• +5 1

I think that is straight up illegal and you need to check it and be careful because am sure there is alot of work to be done that is to make sure that you are able to follow it there is a lot of importance that is emphasized in this kind of a market that is working for me that is true so working in this place needs to be clean and dont  buy this , do not buy an account that is illegal and you need to be careful

No my friends it is not good advised to buy an account from unknown friend  he can scam with you because too much peoples in the forums are doins scams In the internet working so dont buy the account from him if you  buy an account from a known friend It will be easy to Get the account and your money will be secure so be wise and be carful about this thanks.

I think that it is a very good advice but before you buy the account, you will have to make sure weather the account is good or not. Then you decide weather to buy it or not.

This is not a good idea because at any time the owner of the account can do in password recovery and get back his or her account since the email address used for creating it belongs to the user.