Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

Yes dude I'm 100% agree with you who have the doubt about the things they read more to get the information and knowledge to avoid their doubts. And also suggested them to read more and practice more to get the knowledge. 

I agree. Ignorant doesn't ask questions because they don't have any doubts. When one doesn't actually study on the topic will they ever have any doubts? Of course not. But when people study they have doubts in more fields and they ask questions. That is the right way to learn and grow. 

• +1 1

It's true, people who have doubts are the one who study more, I am also one of those people because I have doubt on joining this forum that's why before I register I read the rules and check the other users post so that I can confirm that this website is really legit and safe. Studying can help us to learn more and be safe especially in the internet, that's why we should always spend time studying.

• +1 1

You are right. The people who study more research more have more doubts more question in mind. Beacuse that people have the thirst for acquiring more knowledge about things. This is quality of an wise person. The world is an ocean of knowledge. The wise people want to consume the knowledge.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, that the people who have many doubts about a topic are the ones who study and research more accurately. Therefore, in my opinion, we must read and understand the topic, and if we do not know anything about it, I do not mind asking experts in the forum because they are there to clarify any inquiry.

That's right most of us scared because our posts can deleted. Best thing to do is doing our research before making so we can give correct information to the othersi, i know it might look too much time but with doing that we're also improving our knowledge about crypto, If we really want to learn we should make our own posts much as we can. I am not saying making comment are useless but we shouldn't fear it anymore.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto market is an unforgiving environment so without proper knowledge and strategy about what you are doing, you can lose a great deal of money in very short time, especially in margin or futures trading, and especially if you succumb to greed. So it is always advisable to do research, spend a lot of time learning. Have a nice evening my friends

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are right. New members should stop being afraid of creating and sharing topics. The matter only needs good knowledge and understanding of the terms and rules of the forum and adherence to them when creating any topic and to be purposeful and clear.

• +4 1

It is widely accepted as a popular slogan says ask why to know why. Most people that knows noting about a lot of things do not bother making enquiries. Its jus more of being willing to learn

Yes you can say that questioning is soul of learning & we have to be very straight forward when doing so. If we study a lot & ask about our doubts we could be a great learner.

Yes we must be very hardworking if we want to be successful & reading is a vital part of this work. As much we study as much questions we will have. We need to ask these questions to others who know to get more knowledge.

Reading each topic in the forum properly will give you experience on how to do the topics and create your own concept to understand the topics properly.  There are many topics in the forum that are deleted to repeat such topics, so you have to check the topics first.  The type of topics to be covered should be presented in a simple way.

yes brother you are right abou that , Very true lines said by yiu. If we will not study then its quite obvious that we will not be able to get the thing. And if we will read it then we will understand and whatever willnot understand will be asked as doubt and will be made clear.

• +5 1

Yes, you are absolutely right, the people who have more doubts learn more. This platform is a great place to learn about cryptocurrency. You can learn from here and invest here and also trading. We should not hide any doubt about this platform. It is a very reliable and capable platform. 

I agree with the sentence that the person which studies the most or the person that surveys and search the most have ample numbers of doubts just because they are so keen to know and wants to get full fledged information they have most numbers of doubts.

• +2 1

On 4/26/2020 at 8:33 AM, alexisfuentes said:

I think that the ignorant never ask, never question intelligently...

... Because they doesn't study.

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

1. Fear of having your* created Topic erased
  2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

Hello friend. Your post is comforting as it has answered some of the issues bothering me. I joined the forum to earn and invest. But I haven't been really good at written English. Am currently improving on that and am running my research on crypto currency. Hope to post meaningful soon

I may partially agree with you, the fact is that as newbies who joined recently without finishing the 100 postings should attempt writing topics until when he's done and have learnt the required lessons, experience expected of him to learn from posting of 100 post. Then to go further with studies and research to enable him give the best topics that will useful

If you have no basic knowledge about a topic than you won't have any doubt about that topic. The more you learn the more your doubt will be clear. Many new question will be generated in your mind. Never stop learning.

I can completly agree with you.When we have a question brought up in our mind our mind fells curious to find tge answer of that Question.So as a result we end up reding many books or article.I also had many doubt about crypto which lead me to read and learn more about crypto.

Yes you are right someone questions more that is the mean he understand most so if anyone questioning from you than you should reply their all posts and help this type of learning because they are earning and learning at the same time.

Forums are created to generate discussions about topics of interest, these topics can be simple or complex and everything depends on the point of view of each user and the information they want to obtain or disseminate. Many do not publish out of fear and many others due to lack of practice, whatever the case we must understand that at a certain moment we must also dedicate ourselves to contributing and being functional members in the forum.

Hello my friend .. For me, I think that there should be extensive experience and sufficient knowledge about the subject we are talking about somewhat, and it should be simple and take into account all the cultures of the world and provide benefit to the rest of the members

Thank you, dear, of course, simple and useful ideas can learn, increase experience, and learn to increase experience and skill in order to benefit from these publications. We must always write the topics in a correct way in order to benefit

For those of us question about this they should quit questioning as starting now and into the foreseeable future on the grounds that is close to that reality will come out.

Hello my dear friend i agree with you as many users are afraid to post topics because it may get deleted and get them warning points my mistake are any think I don't no but most of post are deleted, so now also I can't leave this fear and can't post topics because every time they making theit post are got deleted

• +3 1