Mining is only a process. - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaxim

Mining is only a process.

I have repeatedly met such coins that can only be mined by the processor. Video cards and ASICs are not suitable for mining such coins. If someone knows about such coins these days, please share the links.

• Useful or interesting 1

Do you mean that you are searching for cryptocurrencies that you can search for and easily mining with your graphics card for Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple and Monero coin and the list goes on but the friend advises you of Ethereum

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can check online what are the coins that are suitable for CPU and GPU mining this will help you to gain knowledge and perform well in mining. Because mining is not easy you need to have big investments to the tools you need and they are very expensive it is also important to know about mining.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:36 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

I have repeatedly met such coins that can only be mined by the processor. Video cards and ASICs are not suitable for mining such coins. If someone knows about such coins these days, please share the links.

I only heard about monero, that it is asic resistant and that are making it more basic resistant. But mining with cpu is not also advisable for mininng such coins, you will need gpu for mining it. 

3 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

@bliznec I only know of Qtum and Quantum Resistant Ledger, QRL. 

But I think you meant the Qtum? 

How can I get the wallet?

You can download it on the official website qtumeco.io/wallet, which will be very effective for your investment. The main thing is do not close your wallet and get rewards.

This depends on the currency and the code for its mining, as there are currencies that are only mining on the phone, while there are currencies that require great capabilities for mining like bitcoin.

On 5/11/2020 at 10:12 PM, iloveyobit said:

This depends on the currency and the code for its mining, as there are currencies that are only mining on the phone, while there are currencies that require great capabilities for mining like bitcoin.

I have been using Pi mining app which works perfectly on smartphone to mine Pi in everyday. They are working really hard to make this coin most progressive in the cryptocurrency markets so I recommend Pi mining app. 

In fact I heard before about this coin, and I was glad to hear this news that you can only mining through the processor, I searched for it and downloaded and installed the mining program and then left it running for a long time but I did not get anything so I deleted the program. I don’t know maybe the information is incorrect or I downloaded the wrong currency.

If you want to mine these currencies and obtain good quantities from them, you must buy mining equipment, especially because you cannot mining by your device and the programs installed on it. You cannot reap a lot from this method. The currency you want

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have been using Pi mining app which works perfectly on smartphone to mine Pi in everyday. They are working really hard to make this coin most progressive in the cryptocurrency markets so I recommend Pi mining app. 

I looked for this currency that I thought was mining for the application but I did not find it on any platform, it is difficult to work or use my phone to mine a currency that is not in the market bro ,thank you

• +3 1

Maybe you meant coins you can mine with CPU and GPU without too much investment like setting up a mining farm. Doge (DOGE), Monero (XMR) or maybe Ethereum (ETH) too. You just need a good mining software and a capable CPU.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

13 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I looked for this currency that I thought was mining for the application but I did not find it on any platform, it is difficult to work or use my phone to mine a currency that is not in the market bro ,thank you

@iloveyobit I hope you might perform some researches once again regarding Pi mining and Pi coin. There is no official announcements about listing of Pi coin on the exchange sites but team is really working into it as most of them are Stanford University graduates. 

Present I start pi network mining in my smart phone its not consume battery power, are take CPU power to mine this pi coins it's really safe to mine in devices, but you need profitable mining but I don't think CPU mining is profitable, but in my opinion monero coin is good for CPU mining.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:36 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Every coin is based on certain cryptographic functions. Bitcoin and most early coins were based on SHA-256. ASICs are chips that were created to solve the SHA-256 cryptographic algorithms for Bitcoin and can be used to mine other coins that are based on same cryptography, but they are basically useless for anything else.

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@iloveyobit I hope you might perform some researches once again regarding Pi mining and Pi coin. There is no official announcements about listing of Pi coin on the exchange sites but team is really working into it as most of them are Stanford University graduates. 

Thanks for the advice, I will actually check this currency when the time allows me for that because I currently follow a lot of currencies in the market and are interested in trading them only more than mining.

8 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Thanks for the advice, I will actually check this currency when the time allows me for that because I currently follow a lot of currencies in the market and are interested in trading them only more than mining.

The coin is not yet on coinmarketcap, but I heard it is on coingecko, the coin is new and not yet tradable, so, nothing good or special yet about the coin. People mining it are just thinking the price will increase when it becomes tradable. 

15 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

The coin is not yet on coinmarketcap, but I heard it is on coingecko, the coin is new and not yet tradable, so, nothing good or special yet about the coin. People mining it are just thinking the price will increase when it becomes tradable. 

Brother, be positive 😉 I am not a representative from this project but I think I have to make the things clear here. Project is still in devolving phase. They are working into it.Every information like team information, whitepaper all are visible to public. You know very well, team should definitely perform the very hard works to bring the best project in this world, time is required ! Not only one coinmarketcap, I hope you still perform a search for it. 

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Brother, be positive 😉 I am not a representative from this project but I think I have to make the things clear here. Project is still in devolving phase. They are working into it.Every information like team information, whitepaper all are visible to public. You know very well, team should definitely perform the very hard works to bring the best project in this world, time is required ! Not only one coinmarketcap, I hope you still perform a search for it. 

I understand you, the coin is even neither scam not ICO, it is given freely and in a secure way, all we just have to do is to claim the reward through their app, I get your point. 

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I understand you, the coin is even neither scam not ICO, it is given freely and in a secure way, all we just have to do is to claim the reward through their app, I get your point. 

Good and glad to know you got the point. I have been mining Pi coin for a long time. I am also tracking their official announcements. CEO and his team themselves come live to announce if there are something special for us. Hope it will listed on the major exchange soon 😊

15 hours ago, Sentry said:

Are you pertaining to coins that are mined with the use of CPU and not the GPU? Well there are coins out there that are mined using CPu, but I don't actually know one cryptocurrency that is mined with CPU. Thought on following this thread because I'm also interested with that crypto.

I will advice you not to be interested in such, no coin can be minded profitably with CPU. Getting GPU or ASIC are the best. Gone are the era of CPU. 

• +5 1

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Good and glad to know you got the point. I have been mining Pi coin for a long time. I am also tracking their official announcements. CEO and his team themselves come live to announce if there are something special for us. Hope it will listed on the major exchange soon 😊

I downloaded the app but the reward is so little and someone can use only one device to earn the reward. I need 190 pi to get a worth of $1 and I think this could take more than 10 days. 

17 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I downloaded the app but the reward is so little and someone can use only one device to earn the reward. I need 190 pi to get a worth of $1 and I think this could take more than 10 days. 

Pi is not listed on the bigger exchange yet as there is no official announcements, just like the case for Trust wallet's TWT token listing , I think some exchange may have unofficially listed Pi coin which can also be fake coin with the same name too. If you have downloaded that app do not worry,invite your friend to increase more Pi earning. Mining is not hard for this app, you need to switch once in a day to let that app to mine coin for you. 

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Pi is not listed on the bigger exchange yet as there is no official announcements

Is Pi even listed on any exchanges? I do not think so. 

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Mining is not hard for this app, you need to switch once in a day to let that app to mine coin for you. 

It makes no use of the phone CPU but u getting the reward is so hard on my phone, on 6 Pi in a day. $1=190 pi. 

6 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Is Pi even listed on any exchanges? I do not think so. 

It makes no use of the phone CPU but u getting the reward is so hard on my phone, on 6 Pi in a day. $1=190 pi. 

@BitcryptoHanIt is not officially listed on any exchange brother as I have already cleared about this no official announcements regarding listing so far,how can we say $1=190 pi if it is not listed on any exchange?Keep mining brother, it is not hurting us in future for sure. 

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@BitcryptoHanIt is not officially listed on any exchange brother as I have already cleared about this no official announcements regarding listing so far,how can we say $1=190 pi if it is not listed on any exchange?Keep mining brother, it is not hurting us in future for sure. 

Although, I am nit sure but I googled about it and saw it at $190. You can try it to check out. And, I am not sure but I think someone said it is listed on coingecko? Although not yet trading.