Is time to remember why we are here - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

It's a wonderful job having us in this business, and you have a lot of money, and this forum is really helping you to make the money and adventure required.

Yes, in general, that is what you are looking for, interact with others and learn from them, as well as teach while we earn money, this forum is excellent for those three things that all the others lack, the three aspects make this medium one great opportunity and the reason to spend time writing and reading, something that is not easy in these troubled times and we live running through everything.
I am sure that it will continue for a long time and more and more enthusiasts will enter. Thank you very much for your post, it is very good.

On 10/20/2020 at 11:07 AM, Gomez12 said:

Thank you friend,through this topic you explain many things as good teacher is doing,there is some people among us that don't care to contribute quality of contents as a good member of the forum it's important to everyone of us we should know the reason why we are here what brought into crypto and what is our duty as a quality member of cryptotalk.

Some members always forget that our primary assignment in this forum is making good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit as well as to the development of the forum which why we also received payment so we should always try to give the best of our knowledge in any section we visit in the forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for me, I am here to benefit from the expertise of the members and in addition to that in order to increase my capital! Because my capital until now is considered relatively small, and through this forum, my skills in trading will be better, and for my capital, it will also be greater.

Yes  it is good to see that our senior members of this  forum has given remainder and made aware that for what we are in this forum and from our side how we can help this forum to grow more

I will take all these tips I present here to learn from the best and I hope or reach out to everyone and do not stop because you are really great and I am starting this forum friend friendly and apprentice and at the same timeEducate professionals.It's a really good thing.

you explain everything as a teacher and it's really helpful to read and follow this advice, because in this forum some members don't take this forum seriously and they can't do their duty alone. perfect way, but I always try to make it better

Yes the important agenda here is that earn without cheating. You will always get what you deserve for your doings. Am always grateful for what am given for everything. The people around will be suffering much worse than you so be grateful. Then always report a scam cause they are trying to get us banned too. Never let them get in our way. Always be careful too about your online wallet. Cryptotalk has much security then also be vigilant.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:42 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

• -3 1

I am here to perform better and get good reputation by the community if i will do good posts and good commemts then commmunity will support me and i have to avoid from copying and talk to the point it will be better for me..

Really good topic, I think that these questions should be asked everytime someone posts here, because they provide value and therefore users will post quality posts only.

Nice post and keep going bro! We should post quality comments only.

And do not forget to read the rules of this amazing forum

• +2 1

The purpose of existence is to earn money and the task is to work seriously and meaningfully and exchange interest with and from others. The goal, in my opinion, should be long-term, which is to always continue with the forum and consider it essential work As for thinking about profit quickly and money easily, the result will be failure.

• +1 1

Time for some reflection, ey? But seriously, we need to reflect because most of members here in the forum are getting greedy and all they care about this forum is the cryptocurrency payment and it makes the forum to stop growing. That mentality is to cancer and we should get rid of it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

It is the best reminder to all of us here in this forum, since I have noticed that some members forgot the reason why they are here in the first place, it is to post a useful one that could helps the forum, because once the forum has a lot of reliable information for sure it becomes popular and in that way they might increase our payment. So better to always made a useful content as much as possible.

You know my friend you are the most  beautifully explainer in this forum. Your topics helped me most of the time. I am not saying this offending any members. It is true. We are here to gain knowledge about crypto,share our knowledge and opinion, recieve payment as bonus. The more we work better the more we can get bonus. So we should do it abide by rules.

• +3 1

Thanks my friend, this is a good topic and it is especially useful for beginners. This information should be kept in our minds to avoid mistakes and not harm the forum and other members.

Thank you so much for sharing this topic. There are many of us who think of this platform as water and see it only as a way to earn money but we think it is our knowledge now that we know about love and have a good idea about the market. We gain a lot of knowledge from this platform and we get paid in return for some more comments and we can learn a lot from here. I would like to thank you again for talking about this relationship.

• +2 1

Thanks my dear friend for sharing this with us.It is very usefull topics. There are some members in this forum who do not take this forum seriously, they do not complete their work perfectly. I always try my best to do my work properly

This is a very brief forum because its not only about earning payments in crypto its about gaining knowledge by following discipline of the forum which is a very big thing

BetFury                                                   

@Babubu609 Thanks for creating this informative topic. You have answered a lot of questions that new members have. I am sure not only new members but everyone will benefit from this topic. Keep creating great topics👍.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

sometimes we should be review your topic for do not forget some things of this forum, like reading rules of this forum periodically.

Hey friend, we all here togather in this forum to work for thr betterment and well-being of this forum and its member. We are responsible for making this forum grow more because this platform has given us the opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrency and to earn by sharing what we know. So lets be genuine and truthful to this platform by following all the rules annd conditions for making good contents. 

• +1 1

Some quality questions that each user in this platform need to remind themselves in order to truly understand why we have started off journey in this platform in the first place. It is important that at times we try to understand the true purpose behind the establishment of this platform. As responsible users we can do our best to follow the rules and also to create good quality content that can help earn income. Let's try our level best to achieve the same.

Thanks for this information my friend. You did great job. By this many people will understand the purpose that why they are in this forum. And there mist follow all the rules to earn and stay in this forum.

• +2 1

On 4/26/2020 at 6:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Thank you friend for the clear topic...it is the same opinion as I think about my presence here : 1)  To learn about a new world 2) To recieve money for the work we do....

we must remain committed to members of your gender in order to benefit from understanding and experience...Thanks too much

• +2 1

20 hours ago, maatalla said:

..it is the same opinion as I think about my presence here : 1)  To learn about a new world 2) To recieve money for the work we do.

Yea 😃 we are all here for same reasons but I like to work hard to deserve the payments I received daily. We can enjoy our working here and get no problem if we follow instructions.