Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

You are right that we should avoid to follow the messages of the people. on the other hand, there are more other ways keeping in mind those reasons we should keep on the mission here t cryptotalk platform. so firstly we should ignore all the personal messages here but create a conversation with only those to whom you know the best.

There are so many contents that are listed by scammers and they wrote all of them just to get to lure people to their sites. I tbi k we should know those to read and also know those to avoid. It is very important to look out for scams and get ready for them before they come to you.

I think you need to see what that person is asking about, if the person wants to be friends with you it should have done and if there is something suspicious about him you should do the report.

If we don't trust someone, we should stay from what they have to say because they might misguide us. Don't even follow someone that looks suspicious because you will be walking directly into his trap.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, dear colleague, I find the topic that you have exposed to us in that publication very interesting, since if we are already very right and together we would have to collaborate to report the scammers
Lots of winnings and luck
A big greeting

It is unfortunate to hear this news. Fraudsters are everywhere and invent new methods of fraud, so we must always be careful and make sure every step we want to take and make sure that the information we receive from anonymous members is correct.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, thank you for this valuable information and advice. We have to cooperate with each other and report those links or fraudulent sites or the person who violates this forum Thank you my friend for this very important information

On 4/26/2020 at 10:25 AM, Babubu609 said:

This could be so unfortunate to me and some members from this forum. I am here to share some knowledge and advice to my friends here as we are one family Working on the same place doing the same job.you might be surprised to why I wrote this topic. But clear your thought I made this topic in other to help us all. It comes to late when I come to understand that there are scammers within the forums that send us private massage with links attached to it with an instruction to download an unknown wallet and deposit some funds in it which was really a scam, I mate up with a guy sending me this kind of massage of which I find it easy to take report to the moderators for quick action before it become to late. I could like some of us to also help in taking report of this kind of users that send anonymous massage with links in other to scam. Let take report and help the moderators to secured the forum as well as possible. If you pass through this please make sure you grab it and secured yourself from scammers know who you are following and type of friends you are making... Finally I could like some of you to share us ideas on the best way to secured ourselves?

Thank you dear friend for this great information. Of course we should be careful about these type of hackers. These type of hacker mostly attack on new members. They easily grab the new members and stole their wealth. New members should more careful about this. 

I don't think that has any proem, anywhere knowledge is coming from, as long as it is legit you can make use of it. Do t mind the author. I really don't see how someone can harm you by posting wrong information because you have the tools to prove him wrong and that tool is research.

Although I have never received such messages, I agree with you. One must always remain vigilant and alert against all scammers in general and be careful about unknown people who are very generous in wordings only. Also give maximum publicity to such scammers .

Yes. Bearing in mind that all of our transaction happens online, we should secure the safety of our accounts and do not entertain random stranger. You can say that the approach is very nice and kind, but never lower your walls. Always leave a room for suspicion and don't give your trust easily. 

Thanks for sharing, actually is very important to make research than just waiting for  news to depend on it, which some news are fake and misguide those  that  follow it. 

All of us here for a reason. Some people are here to get the knowledge about crypto currency and trading and investment . They want to earn money from this forum by sharing and getting knowledge of this forum . And  some people are here who want to  just earn money from this forum . And people are here for earning money by scams .

Am still new here but the truth is am trying so hard to avoid such mistakes because then I have been lost and and been kicked in so many ways that there is we need to follow certain strategies to me we need to be very careful and have a powerful choice to it, there are so many people who make mistakes of such kind , because you look around there are so many people out there that are really confused because they dont know what would be the right thing to work into , every single thing that there is so to me .

• +2 1

Yes we should avoid following messages from unknown friends because they are not trust worthy. If they send you some irrelevant material then immediately report the account and block the user. If you visit the given link of the unknown user. It may hack your information.

We are here to gain and to earn some money, and of course we are here to meet new friends from different part of the world, but we should not easily trust friends that we will share our vital information to them, it risky and not advisable 

Edited by Trainz

This could be so unfortunate to me and some members from this forum. I am here to share some knowledge and advice to my friends here as we are one family Working on the same place doing the same job.you might be surprised to why I wrote this topic. But clear your thought I made this topic in other to help us all. It comes to late when I come to understand that there are scammers within the forums that send us private massage with links attached to it with an instruction to download an unknown wallet and deposit some funds in it which was really a scam, I mate up with a guy sending me this kind of massage of which I find it easy to take report to the moderators for quick action before it become to late. I could like some of us to also help in taking report of this kind of users that send anonymous massage with links in other to scam. Let take report and help the moderators to secured the forum as well as possible. If you pass through this please make sure you grab it and secured yourself from scammers know who you are following and type of friends you are making... Finally I could like some of you to share us ideas on the best way to secured ourselves?

scamming is now a days very much common like people use different strategies and way to deceive others so your post information is very valuable for us that we should not be greedy on the offers that they provide and just ignore and report that type of scamming messages.

• +2 1

I think that was really unfortunate. We should be careful next time. Thank you for sharing us your bad experience.  We should never believe everyone on this forum. I hope this post will help others. Next time be careful.

I am surprised at the amount of people that are working to hack accounts on the Internet, they are more than I expect, so we must always be careful and alert people of their danger, thank you for this information ..

• +2 1

Thanks for alerting all my friends, it happened to me once to receive a private message. When I ate in the forum after passing 100 advertisements I received a private message offering me something related to advertising or marketing, I directly did not give it importance and reported it immediately.

• +2 1

Thanks for shearing this important message with us. I am also facing this problem. Some people also message me privately and said me to I want to become your friend please make friendship with me and contact me on what's app that's all thing really depressed me I am now want to finish this thing.

• +1 1

These kind of unsolicited messages can be awful. You would know from the onset that it's nothing but scam. Nobody goes out of their way to send message to strangers because you want to help them.

there is always such type of people so we have to be careful , it is easy to avoid them , for me i got a person who messaged me and offered to buy my account even when my account was not even linked to yobit , i just said no and he never text me back again

On 4/26/2020 at 8:25 AM, Babubu609 said:

re there must be having scammers and they mostly must be playing to the beginners section to hunting for the beginners who doesn't have any idea about cryptocurrency.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link