Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

It is a general safety rule in the Internet to never click on links sent to us by unknown people. The scammers might be trying to scam us by doing phising. Using anti-phising codes with our important accounts (for example exchanges) is a good way to counter these kind of phising attempty. It is always good to be on the safe side in the Internet.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

this forum is not for making new friends just like we can make friends on social media like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram etc but this forum is just too far learn about the cryptocurrency. so if we talk to unknown people then it is possible that we can be scammed by them because they can take our trust and they can steal our personal information so we should avoid them.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Crptolover said:

Dear friend, this is Realty that many individuals in crypto that has diverse goal here. Numerous individuals are goal to procure and to adapt such a huge amount in cryptos however there are additionally individuals who simply needed to bring in cash by defrauding individuals so consistently be cautious.

I agree with you, the fact is that when we create an account and start to develop it, then there are various scammers who actively want to communicate with us, and if possible, find out our data or steal some of the funds! All this has become extremely dangerous, so we must resist this, and fight against the system of scammers!

While working in the form of the current form, it is ours that aim has firstly given us that we want to earn money from here, so is it right that I want to get the knowledge from here, so the message you get from any unknown person or any kind of information  donot responce them

• Useful or interesting 1

You share a interested knowledge mate, despite the fact that you can't avoid message from unknown friend always because almost all mate here are unknown to each other. As a beginner please stop sharing your identity and also some vital information about your self. You may meet scammers who may dupe you.

In crypto talk there are many people all of them are not here for helping you or earning with legal way. Some of them may try to use you to earn but this is so irrelevant. So everybody should be careful for this.

If you receive a message from an unknown friend, you should know it as he may use various methods to harm you. They will try to benefit you, but you will not listen to them because they try these different tactics to scam you and eventually get you a great loss. So, be careful and avoid scammers.

Thanks for this advice, if not now I know it will be very use in the nearest future. It is alway good to enlightening people about new methods scammers uses so as to be careful. 

On 4/26/2020 at 12:36 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

So thanks for sharing this so convinient for all us. Actually we seeing this type news so more in newspaper, magazine and online. I think it's so normal to us because we mere all have faced this type deceiving from many types scammers. Actually they are changing their system, policy Everytime.

Yeah that's true even I have been scammed many times and all in the name of me replying unknown friends we just gat to keep a sharp on who we are dealing with. Scammers everywhere don't let anyone fool you. Be smart be wise

To a certain extent, I agree with you 120%, to avoid unknown so called friends. Im not a religious person, nor do I believe in the Bible. But there is a passage in the Bible that says - Always be kind to strangers, you never know when you might be talking to an angel.  I have to admit that there have been times in my life that strangers have helped me out. The same I have helped out out complete strangers. So, rather than blindly following a stranger, look into what they are saying. It might be worth your time that you did.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I like this as an advice from the forum members and  I really appreciate this before I did not know anything in cryptalk before and now I know a lot now that I can even teach new beginners am also happy to be perfect from this angle of the bitcoin.

Something happens to teach other experience and lessons, let's learn from other members failures, mistakes not because to repeat those mistakes again but to know how to prevent falling is the same mistakes, challenges when they come. Crypto currency is smart be smart too

• +2 1

That's the finest step in dodging undesirable things like that, I moreover still discover a parcel of extortion by sending private messages containing scammer joins. I too got it on the wire as well.

Are to much time to understand that we are the community members and we shout to corporate with each other on the issue of rating not justified fiable to share that contensts are not rated. 

• +1 1

Goodness a debt of gratitude is in order for the data brother.Actually I didn't have the foggiest idea about this thing before.But now I have come to know through your help.Although I haven't got such messages however I'll be cautious in future and disregard such spammers.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:36 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

So thanks for sharing this so convinient for all us. Actually we seeing this type news so more in newspaper, magazine and online. I think it's so normal to us because we mere all have faced this type deceiving from many types scammers. Actually they are changing their system, policy Everytime.

This is solely what I will advice as well so we always gave to be very careful in attending and giving regards to other people message. Most people tend to be a scammer thus ripping you off your hard earned money and it shouldn't be so. We can always strive and works hard towards helping the admin by reporting such posts as soon as possible

From what a friend who has been on this site has told me is that I should avoid messages from unknown friends because sometimes they can make scammers who only want to steal from you, that is why we must avoid messages or conversations from unknown friends.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Pukki said:

Thank you very much my friend this indeed a good content you have shared we all see spam messages and we must protect ourselves and support the forum by reporting this spammers for a healthy environment.we mustn't share personal information in order to avoid been scammed.we have to be careful and stay focused.

@Pukki  that is true in crypto world there are so many scammers trying scams us in different ways, as like this topic creator said in this topic so we must should need to protect our accounts, because once we share our details are click any unknown Link are message, that may chance we loss our account and also our funds, so always careful and store our funds in secured wallets.

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Honny143 said:

so always careful and store our funds in secured wallets.

I think coinomi wallet or trustwallet are good for us also because they have earned good reputation from many people around the world and it is due to there efficiency and security which they have to secure users funds.

• +3 1

Thanks for the information, my friend, as in life itself there are so many scammers of all kinds and we are seeing them in the face on the internet sites, they will not make the exception that we cannot see them and sometimes they paint things so wonderful and easy for us in their networks, thank heaven that in the forum we have good administrators who realize their experiences and immediately eliminate them for those of us who really want to work and learn without evil, let us calm down.

• +2 1

The most ideal path for us to be protected and made sure about is by being more vigilant,not confiding in anybody particularly those we don't know,alert and insightful. This sort of exercises are regular here in this gathering as well as all aspects of this online world,even through instant messages or call it happens,so we must be insightful when imparting and executing with others.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Labozhii said:

I think coinomi wallet or trustwallet are good for us also because they have earned good reputation from many people around the world and it is due to there efficiency and security which they have to secure users funds.

Yes @Labozhii Exodus Electrum coinomi and trustwallet these are best hardware wallets, as like you said so many investors trust in these wallets,because these wallets really secured,

but the problem is if we loss our key and 12 words back up seeds, then we never recover our accounts, so store this information in safe place because so many peoples lost their funds because they lost this information.

• +3 1

You should always not open any messages or download unknown applications from people who send you messages regarding this matter,
It is one of the most popular methods of defrauding people.
You must immediately inform the forum administration if the person is a member of the forum, and warn others not to fall into the trap of these people.
Thank you for alerting to this problem.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Yes @Labozhii Exodus Electrum coinomi and trustwallet these are best hardware wallets, as like you said so many investors trust in these wallets,because these wallets really secured,

but the problem is if we loss our key and 12 words back up seeds, then we never recover our accounts, so store this information in safe place because so many peoples lost their funds because they lost this information.

And due to this type of problem is why users need to write down and store the pass phrase and private key well to avoid losing funds because just the way you stated no other way to recover that account unless someone have the passphrase, writing it down is the safest way.

• +3 1

Yeah we should avoid the following messeges from the unknown person because there are many scammers and hackers in the crypto world so we should be very careful from them. They can give us any scam offer so that we can loose our money. Moreover they give the scam links in the inbox so that they can hack our account. 

• +2 2