Hive token pump - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Hive token pump

1 minute ago, SuperCrypto said:

Hive is in a strong position, with decentralized structure and decentralized fund management. The rise in value of Hive when incorporated into a large platform such as huobi global is natural. Its project is a small but promising ecosystem.

Yes hive is totally decentralized. But unfortunately i didn't know that its going to be listed on the huobi exchange. I sold the same day it got listed on the exchange and then in few hours price raised up like 137% and it became thrice of its normal price. So yes i missed the opportunity of making a large profit. 😞

41 minutes ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

I also see that hive coin price increase a lot in few day's but I don't know why this coin price increase a lot.

Yes mate, hive price is still double of its launch price. It was highly pumped because it was listed on the big exchange called huobi global. It was a temporary pump for few days but yes a great opportunity for the hive holders. 

6 hours ago, Johny27777 said:

Yes, this is a standard situation in the cryptocurrency market. You will look at the coins that manage to get on the Binance. They are steadily increasing their price by 4-5 times.

Yes it is definitely because binance is the top crypto currency exchange platform. Which is why you should always work in this listed platforms it actually works and you can make seriously good profits out of it. 

This is very great move of this coin and it might be as a result of a good exchange, that make it rises higher you expected or the teams are the ones that buybacks their coin to maintain the price

I guess it was just recently that Hive got listed on binance so it could be the reason for the pump of this token, usually coins get a good pump before listing on good exchanges even when it's just a rumor and nothing happened yet.

On 5/3/2020 at 12:32 AM, bitcoinb said:

Hive is a strong project. If I am not wrong they have a platform where we can send and receive tips for our posts. I will register.

Yes it is a good platform to earn money. Hive.io is the website to log in and you can easily create an account and get started. I can help you out if you want to know anything because i have been working on this platform for like 3 months now. PM me anytime you want I'll respond asap 🙂

Don't worry about selling, you got profits and that's what matters. Since that pump price is moving down and will take a while until it consolidates fully. I don't think that hive should have this high market cap, so I won't buy at any given time.

hive coin really pump with good speed in these days when all coin is falling in market , this is good hint by hive coin .

this is better if we purchase some hive coin and store for till it's price didn't touch 1$ .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It once heard of this of the hive coin, on some thing like an airdroping group con telegram of not wrong I might have a bit if this hive coin, of Actually it's the same as, it was in telegram group, which I eventually Left from it, as the notifications from it where just grossing in Numbers every day

Well, I hope that everybody sold this token at its highest price because right now it almost returned to its previous price of 0.29$, so it was just a temporarily period of growth.

It is always a mistake to sell all quantities of currency at one price, in order to be sure to take the most profit, you must sell at different prices whenever the price rises, sell a small amount

On 25.04.2020 at 19:29, Syed Al Mamun said:

I am regretting for your lost. Actually it's not clear to me that why any Crypto currency's price will pump or dump. It's a mistry to me. Actually it's a good reward for hive holders.

Usually such artificial price increases are needed to make a profit. And if at that time someone has such coins. These people are in profit.

After listing it on the top best exchange sites Huobi, pumping was happened for this token which means they wanted to maintain the price of it from the further price inflation. I think HIVE token is from really hard working team. 

Sorry for your loss, my friend, I really do not know this token and I did not get it, did you get it from Airdrop or Bounty? However, this always happens when a new token is inserted into a large exchange where they pump and then its price drops significantly.

Obviously the demand is the main key to control any crypto coin's price.Hive had earn a very good popularity in a quick time and also it was listed on some world's biggest exchanges.So basically it gain more popularity among a huge number of traders and it's demand kept increasing everyday.That's why it's price had increased about 50% in just 3 days.

Edited by Jami273