Make blockchain exhibitions in educational spaces - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Make blockchain exhibitions in educational spaces

It would be nice to tell us how it went. Were the educational personalities of your city happy with the information you given to them? What was their answer? Did they allow you to lecture in a university hall and explain the blockchain to everybody?

• +1 2

It is nice to want to help and spread the word but I hope you at least know what you will be talking about because blockchain is not an easy subject and even IBM is in blockchain and focuses on this technology, so you wouldn't want to make yourself look like a fool.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

In some universities blockchain is studied and my one client is study now about the blockchain and this is his thesis main topic. Now in the universities peoples will read and know about the blockchain and the main issue of the blockchain which is good for our new generation.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Getting the world to adopt Blockchain technology is quite hard work, but if we observe every day there are more people interested and helping to promote education in this area. In my particular case, a limitation is the language because I speak Spanish and on YouTube there are very few channels that are dedicated to teaching the rest are trading, investments and airdrops.
It is very important if you can attend the conferences and even more to promote the interest of a young audience.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Doing exhibitions of blockchain is really an extraordinary initiative, since it is an education of the cryptographic world that is present in our lives, whether we want it or not, and for those we have to learn what the blockchain is, what it is for and how it works, besides that we would be immersed in the knowledge of the latest technologies. It is an initiatives that should be implemented in elementary and secondary schools, to begin early education in the cryptographic world.

• +1 1

We don't have to worry about that in this recent time, because some of online class platform like udemy offers a blockchain course, so if you are interested in this kind of topic, better to apply now on this kind of course. I think this kind of idea is good because some want to learn about crypto related stuff, but I think it hasn't yet offers in school and you can only learn about it in the platform like udemy.

I am find this a very thinkful idea my dear, you are a very good promotion of bitcoin to be do this and I am so happier to see more action be taken by many except from just words that we are type in a forum. we are need this to be active and to help the people learn.

• +2 1

Yes, I think blockchain fairs are needed to introduce blockchain technology to small cities, schools and universities. If the exhibition is given permission by the relevant government, I don't think it will matter. This is great because people can learn about blockchain as well as cryptocurrencies and benefit from them.

• +1 1

This is really a good idea making Educational classes about bitcoin. By doing this, you can create a big awareness to the community about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, how it's helpful and it isn't a scam just like what other people are saying.

Creating an exhibition about blockchain is a very good idea, we can introduce blockchain to schools and universities in small cities or maybe in rural areas. Blockchain technology will be very beneficial for finance in the future, therefore introducing it to the younger generation is one way for blockchain technology to continue to develop.

• +1 2

What a good initiative all countries should implement. Unfortunately I live in an emerging country and we still have very basic structures, hopefully in a few years we can be talking about this type of initiative that would make it very useful to our economies.

This is a good idea of your for crypto promotion this will be help your community and you will find good support from government for your efforts. But the education of block chain must start from college where the fresh minds have started look in to other activities they will find block  chain interesting and after 2 years they will be doing professionally. So the crypto should be started from colleagues. 

• +2 1

Currently, the use of blockchain has expanded greatly in various sectors, and all institutions that rely on storing and processing documents, such as banks and universities, use it. This matter is in several different countries and regions and thus its spread is gradually taking place through explaining it and providing information about it and its usefulness And educational groups, schools and universities play an essential role in this matter in the best centers to expand understanding about them and apply them in practice in life.

We have to promote the space as civilized people unlike some speculative kids are doing in social media. The blockchain is an interesting technology but limiting it only to push our investments into higher prices is very bad for both.

the cryptocurrency is surely the future of the world and in this place there will be a lot of the people doing really good in the field of the cryptocurrency and that is why we should promote it as well.

Yes it is possible and your suggestion is very creative ideas for me and all other users who are working on it and done much and more profitable running on this site because there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on and how to gain a better position so I also advised to all member to keep well connected to the side and you can create blockchain in education especially due to which that you have improve your skills from this site and it will be easily used for your educational spaces.

This is a great job. I think that we should spread the ideas of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in our country, but the problem is that most people never accept cryptocurrencies and say that they are worthless currencies and do not have any physical basis and they also believe that the blockchain is not secure and can be hacked.

• +2 1

making the blockchain is a good option but one thing I want to tell you that there are many scammers on the blockchain you should to be careful when you use the blockchain and you should to be careful about your privacy

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I believe that within the next years Cryptocurrencies should be taught as part of the curriculum , they are very essential for modern life and they are very useful in real life than music classes anyway, it is not that I am against teaching music but I can frankly say that I gained nothing from it and i hope my children one day be educated about financial issues.

It is a really great step, I hope I can do as you do here in my country, but that may cause me big problems if I do not obtain a license from the government regarding this matter, and our government does not allow the use of Bitcoin within the country, so I do not think this is possible

• +1 1

It is a good idea to display the field of cryptocurrencies in exhibitions, and this will give an idea about the field and then either people enter or do not like the idea and this will spread the field more widely

• +3 1

In a very good note, what you are doing is a good thing, and your idea of promoting blockchain technology is also welcoming development, because really people need to understand the concept of what cryptocurrecy means.

• +1 1

In my personal opinion, whoever wants to learn about the field of cryptocurrencies has a set of information on the Internet that helps to know it well without the need to commit to lessons and a teacher, you must search for the information yourself in order to prove more in your brain.

• +2 1

Creating a blockchain exhibition in the education space is a good idea, we can introduce blockchain to schoolchildren in both elementary schools and universities. However, the problem is that not all educational institutions give permission to do the exhibition because if the government does not allow blockchain to be in the school environment, it cannot be done. I think the most effective way is to use social media to introduce blockchain.

The spread of blockchain will greatly aid in the development of the economy, but even because most countries refuse to use this technology, it is good to be able to introduce people in your town to the benefits of blockchain.

• +3 1